Crime and theft closing another liberal city store

Lots of store chains are pulling out of the NW states.

I'd pull out everything and then put barricades on all the highways and roads out of that state, and not let anybody leave.
See how much they like starving to death, freezing in the cold, and not having any law enforcement, clinics, schools, or hospitals.

Let them live like that until they give up.

Outdoor retailer REI closing sole Portland store amid rampant theft​

intears.gif Sweet! Little by little the entire fucking city is closing to the ruination of fucking leftwing demscum liberals.

Keep it up guys. I love listening to hill billy trash trying to pretend they know shit from shinola.

I enjoy the closing of liberal cities stores as much as I enjoy when these same liberal cities defund the police! :muahaha: ;)

And this time they are not shielding the move, with the usual excuses about "underperforming stores". They are coming right out and telling it like it is!

REI to close only Portland store, citing break-ins, theft​

The outdoor retail giant REI announced Monday that it plans to close its store in Portland’s Pearl District early next year, citing an increase in crime and theft.

In an email to customers Monday, REI said its store in Portland “had its highest number of break-ins and thefts in two decades, despite actions to provide extra security.”

It plans to close the location ahead of its lease expiration in February.

Keep it up guys. I love listening to hill billy trash trying to pretend they know shit from shinola.
Hillbilly is one word.

Shinola is capitalized.

You're not "listening" to anything. You're reading.

"Trying to pretend" indicates that as hard as someone is trying to pretend ... they just can't seem to get there.

Love watching illiterates attempting to come across as profound or intelligent.

What we're going to end up with in many cities across the country, is the same situations you will see in many third-world countries, where stores keep their doors locked all during business, and customers have to be "buzzed in" one by one.
It's sad, but when you allow your country to be overran with third-world people, and with our own domestic inner-city culture, you're going to have high crime rates.

What we're going to end up with in many cities across the country, is the same situations you will see in many third-world countries, where stores keep their doors locked all during business, and customers have to be "buzzed in" one by one.
It's sad, but when you allow your country to be overran with third-world people, and with our own domestic inner-city culture, you're going to have high crime rates.
Maybe -- if we're all really lucky -- the inner-city thugs will starve to death.

Forum List

Back