Criminal Cops Out Of Control

No, y'all I am not perfect. But all this don't add up. Police don't get up with intent to go murder. Cars driven by normal humans don't end up in middle of road and no lights......no flares? Copter overhead? Sniff sniff......Old Yeller on a trail......it stinks in here.
You evidently possess all the intelligence and dignity of a big yellow dog.

I may let my underlings handle this one? Don't need extra pain. I had huge write up but I cut it..............Im not even going to research it. I will sit back and wait.

Many Hundreds of thousands of miles driven and I have seen ONE car stopped in middle of a lane (far right) on an 8 lane freeway at night. This coming home from Grateful Dead show......you are welcome, my driver missed hitting it.

It isn't just a few bad apples.....it's a police culture of criminality.

I'm sure you're local department is hiring. Feel free to sign on since you obviously think you could handle it

Another dumb one weighs in.

What's dumb about that? Put your money where your mouth is, or are you too much of a pussy?

Your level of stupidity sort of speaks for itself, so there's no real need for me to elaborate on that.

I may let my underlings handle this one? Don't need extra pain. I had huge write up but I cut it..............Im not even going to research it. I will sit back and wait.

Many Hundreds of thousands of miles driven and I have seen ONE car stopped in middle of a lane (far right) on an 8 lane freeway at night. This coming home from Grateful Dead show......you are welcome, my driver missed hitting it.

If you have underlings they'd have to be pretty fucking low.

He struggled after being tazzed and was trying to reach into his pocket

I think you should try using a taser on yourself and see how easy it is for you to remove something from your pocket. Be sure and point it directly at the base of your skull for the full effect.

but he kept trying, he kept struggling.

cooperation would ave the right think. the fact that it was necessary to tazz him in the first place means he resisted and the police felt threatened

He struggled after being tazzed and was trying to reach into his pocket

I think you should try using a taser on yourself and see how easy it is for you to remove something from your pocket. Be sure and point it directly at the base of your skull for the full effect.

but he kept trying, he kept struggling.

cooperation would ave the right think. the fact that it was necessary to tazz him in the first place means he resisted and the police felt threatened

Threatened by what? You people are evidently just a little bit too stupid to see the problem with police being able to kill you for committing a suspicious gesture.

And how about this kid? Obviously dangerous.....he had to be killed.

Posted on that one way way back....hands behind his back, another "reacher"

So obviously he had to die.

HE chose to die. Police have a right to go home at end of shift.

I hope the police kill someone close to you.

I won't even YELL. I would say "I understand" Officer. Lawyer? no thanks. These people got a lawyer before the body picked up.

I'm sure you're local department is hiring. Feel free to sign on since you obviously think you could handle it

Another dumb one weighs in.

What's dumb about that? Put your money where your mouth is, or are you too much of a pussy?

Your level of stupidity sort of speaks for itself, so there's no real need for me to elaborate on that.

I know you are but what am I. You pussy.

Forum List

Back