Criminal Globalists Need 5000 Troops To Protect Davos

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Davos is back, baby!

And, in order to ensure that our best interests are protected by the global elites as they plan out their agenda for 2023, the Swiss army has delegated a robust fighting force to protect them from any deplorables who may have a problem with technocratic bureaucrats attempting to run the World.

That takes $$$$. $$$ that could be going to Zelensky! What a waste.

The salt must flow.

All the people that are the oligarchs are the problem and that includes Trump and Musk.

Trump was not near rich nor powerful enough to be an oligarch. Thus the reason he wanted the presidency so badly, it gave him what he lacked

OIF.rExoNChU3YiunZ04dixejw

Did you whine about Davos when Trump was there doing his part in the whole thing?

Who's whining?

There are Republicans like Darrell Issa going to this year's Davos, and he's made it clear he's going to tell them they're doing it wrong.

But we all know how much the global elites loved Trump, and sang his praises to the high heavens!

Get the fuck outta here with that BS

Trump was not near rich nor powerful enough to be an oligarch. Thus the reason he wanted the presidency so badly, it gave him what he lacked

Sure, he wasn't a billionaire before becoming President - nor did he lose money while in the role; as his released tax returns irrevocably prove.

If you want to write fan fiction, that's fine. But I suggest a different message board and a different age group.

Did you whine about Davos when Trump was there doing his part in the whole thing?

You mean when he told the globalists that he would fight for AMERICAN interests instead of theirs?

Your brainless derail attempt is duly noted, Mr. " I am not partisan"

You're a fucking joke.

All the people that are the oligarchs are the problem and that includes Trump and Musk.

No, it really doesn't.

Those two use their wealth and power to empower populism, transparency, and accountability for the other elites who are trying to fuck us.

And I don't have to agree with Musk's transhumanism shit to believe he did wonders with Twitter.

No, it really doesn't.

Those two use their wealth and power to empower populism, transparency, and accountability for the other elites who are trying to fuck us.

And I don't have to agree with Musk's transhumanism shit to believe he did wonders with Twitter.
I can tell yous loves you some rich menz.

Sure, he wasn't a billionaire before becoming President - nor did he lose money while in the role; as his released tax returns irrevocably prove.

If you want to write fan fiction, that's fine. But I suggest a different message board and a different age group.

There are almost 4000 billionaires in the world. Not all of them have the power to be an oligarch. It is about more than just money.

Fuck, you people are some of the most uneducated people I have ran across on the web.

There are almost 4000 billionaires in the world. Not all of them have the power to be an oligarch. It is about more than just money.

OK, so perhaps you disagree with your Homer Simpson compatriot and acknowledge that Big T and Musk are not, in fact, oligarchs.

Kudos to you then!

Fuck, you people are some of the most uneducated people I have ran across on the web.

And yet we happen to know that it's "some of the most uneducated people I have run across", not "ran".

I suppose grammar is the one arena in which we were more educated than yourself.

Nobody's perfect I guess. ;)

And yet we are all smarter than you, and we are at least honest in our biases.

Unlike lying twat you, who hides behind a mountain of lies.

You are the textbook example of Duning-Kruger.

Forum List

Back