Criminal Globalists Need 5000 Troops To Protect Davos

And yet we happen to know that it's "some of the most uneducated people I have run across", not "ran".

I suppose grammar is the one arena in which we were more educated than yourself.

Nobody's perfect I guess. ;)

1673724619607.png

Ummmm, look at the past tense.

DUMBASS!

Touche'.

On the other hand, in the perpetual struggle for "inclusivity": Irregardless is now a word (even though this message board just rightfully spell checked me); as is Latinx (no spell check that time!) and a plethora of other condescending blather.

I actually detest a grammar Nazi, but when someone wants to school everyone else about how much smarter they are, well - that's hard to resist.

Davos is back, baby!

And, in order to ensure that our best interests are protected by the global elites as they plan out their agenda for 2023, the Swiss army has delegated a robust fighting force to protect them from any deplorables who may have a problem with technocratic bureaucrats attempting to run the World.

That takes $$$$. $$$ that could be going to Zelensky! What a waste.

The salt must flow.

Well if Putin wants a winning end in Ukraine…

What matters is how it is used in the sentence, and the structure OF the sentence, you ignorant fucking baboon.

You are correct. And I was speaking of all the people I have ran across on the web in that past....i.e. past tense.

No charge for the lesson, I am here all week.

wow. how the left likes to call trump supporters crazed. Y'all GOT no room to criticize anyone. LURCH says...

These folk are freakin' insane.

Transcript (auto-generated)​

0:00 And when you stop and think about it, it’s pretty extraordinary that we select group of human beings because of whatever touched us at some point in our lives, are able to sit in a room and come together and actually talk about saving the planet.

0:20 I mean, it’s so almost extraterrestrial to think about, quote saving the planet.

0:26 If you said that to most people, most people they think you’re just a crazy tree hugging lefty, liberal, you know, do good or whatever, and and there’s no relationship.

0:35 But really, that’s where we are.

So you must be a huge fan of Elon Musk and Donald Trump then.

I have no problem with wealth.

I have a problem with Bond villains trying to run the World.

Same here. The wealthy are what give us smartphones, playstations, laprocopic surgery, international flights, space travel and exploration, and a whole lot more. Their wealth and pursuit of wealth is what drives our technological evolution forward.

What I don't like is the few wealthy ones that want to own everything and treat average every day people as a commodity that they control. They are the truly evil and dangerous people because they aren't happy with being rich they want to own it all and demand obedience and servitude.

And unfortunately politicians and companies are willing to help them get what they want in exchange for financial and political gain. But what they don't realize is once those elites take care of us, they will come for them. Elites see those politicians and business's like they see us, below them.

Its too late folks.

Then I wish they would just give up and let the rest of us live our lives in peace.

But I understand that would be anathema to the Left, they have a primal urge to regulate everyone else's business at all times. Probably a desperate attempt to eliminate any self reflection that could lead to uncomfortable conclusions...

Davos is back, baby!

And, in order to ensure that our best interests are protected by the global elites as they plan out their agenda for 2023, the Swiss army has delegated a robust fighting force to protect them from any deplorables who may have a problem with technocratic bureaucrats attempting to run the World.

That takes $$$$. $$$ that could be going to Zelensky! What a waste.

The salt must flow.

5000 troops so they can preach about how you don’t need guns. Also 1040 private jets to tell you you’re killing the planet with your gas stove.

If there ever was a perfect place to drop a MoAB…

Forum List

Back