Criminal Rat Fink Darrell Issa Not Releasing Transcripts from his IRS Witchhunt.

You really are quite stupid, almost beyond belief stupid.

NO info should be "released" until the "investigation" is finished.

Keep avoiding the question it looks good on you.

Here is a way you can (or pretend not to) understand. Issa passing judgement before the investigation is over was manipulative.

It's the same as Zimmermans judge saying that he's guilty before the case is over.
Its' finding someone guilty before proven them and spreading it over the airwaves.

I'm sure you don't care about all sorts of things like honesty, integrity, innocent until proven guilty. I understand, its ok

Exactly.

And this is not the first time he's done this.

I don't get why there isn't a mechanism in Congress that punishes this sort of behavior.

I've said this long ago unfortunately there no way to prevent it without someone screaming Freedom of Speech. Or a better way to put it is Freedom of the the public to be lied too.

Keep avoiding the question it looks good on you.

Here is a way you can (or pretend not to) understand. Issa passing judgement before the investigation is over was manipulative.

It's the same as Zimmermans judge saying that he's guilty before the case is over.
Its' finding someone guilty before proven them and spreading it over the airwaves.

I'm sure you don't care about all sorts of things like honesty, integrity, innocent until proven guilty. I understand, its ok

Exactly.

And this is not the first time he's done this.

I don't get why there isn't a mechanism in Congress that punishes this sort of behavior.

I've said this long ago unfortunately there no way to prevent it without someone screaming Freedom of Speech. Or a better way to put it is Freedom of the the public to be lied too.

I don't think members of Congress should be able to lie in the halls of congress.

Forum List

Back