Criminal Rat Fink Darrell Issa Not Releasing Transcripts from his IRS Witchhunt.

Stay focused Crusader.

You wanted proof that Issa was a Criminal.

You got it.

And that was BEFORE he was elected.

Let me repeat, Sallow. Please try to keep up.

In 1980, the grand theft auto charge was dropped. He was charged with possession of an unregistered firearm, placed on probation and fined, IN 1972! And why would the opinion of a "FOX girl" hold any weight with me? Are you that desperate?

Your foray into his past, all of 40 years ago, proved to be helplessly fruitless.

Why hasn't Obama been more vocal with these allegations made against him in regards to the IRS and AP? So much for the most transparent administration in history, eh?

That's a conviction, chief.

And that's not the first incident Issa's had with car theft.

He stole one from an army buddy.

And Issa's brother and himself tried to stage insurance fraud. They got off by paying everyone back.

He's a fucking weaselly criminal.

Read his wiki. Do the words "charges dropped" or "expunged" mean anything?

Funny how you don't post any links to support these claims. You're full of shit, mister. Or is it because you know they're false? And how all of a sudden did we start talking about Issa's brother? Did you just pull this thread out of your ass, Sallow?

Last edited:
Actually, he is a patriot trying to grab America from the arms of tyranny.

I support him

-Geaux

Rep. Darrell Issa (California, Republican) - all five times

Here's Exactly Who to Blame in Congress for Authorizing Government Spying - Philip Bump - The Atlantic Wire

Voted for the Patriot Act five times.

Sure.

Save from tyranny..

Riiiigghhht..

:doubt:

Hell- I will get behind anyone who is successful at bringing this Nation back to her core. We have to start at the top.

Obama is dirty as the day is long

-Geaux

Ah.

The crux.

You don't like the guy.

Doesn't matter he won both the popular and electoral votes, twice..you don't like him.

So you are depending on a known criminal, who's actually voted to make this country MORE OF A TYRANNY, to get him out.

Good to know.

:lol:

In 1980, the grand theft auto charge was dropped. He was charged with possession of an unregistered firearm, placed on probation and fined, IN 1972! And why would the opinion of a "FOX girl" hold any weight with me? Are you that desperate?

Your foray into his past, all of 40 years ago, proved to be helplessly fruitless.

Why hasn't Obama been more vocal with these allegations made against him in regards to the IRS and AP? So much for the most transparent administration in history, eh?

And Issa's brother and himself tried to stage insurance fraud. They got off by paying everyone back.

Funny how you don't post any links to support these claims. You're full of shit, mister. Or is it because you know they're false? And how all of a sudden did we start talking about Issa's brother? Did you just pull this thread out of your ass, Sallow?

Read the wiki.

Convicted.

Crime.

Criminal.

And stop with the "ass" stuff.

No need to get vulgar..Crusader.

Hell- I will get behind anyone who is successful at bringing this Nation back to her core. We have to start at the top.

-Geaux

Ah.

The crux.

You don't like the guy.

Doesn't matter he won both the popular and electoral votes, twice..you don't like him.

So you are depending on a known criminal, who's actually voted to make this country MORE OF A TYRANNY, to get him out.

Good to know.

You don't like Issa either, go figure. Hypocrite.

-Geaux

Ah.

The crux.

You don't like the guy.

Good to know.

That's right- Because we have a bigger problem at the top.

-Geaux

Read the wiki.

Convicted.

Crime.

Criminal.

Read

You

Fucking

Idiot

"Shortly before his discharge, Issa was again indicted for grand theft auto, but Issa insisted he was innocent and by August, 1980, the prosecution dropped the case.

Of course he did.

If Bush or some other Rep were POTUS he'd be screaming like a stuck pig wanting the facts. He'd want them to investigate everything. Hell. It would be called anything but a withhunt and whoever were leading the charge would be his hero.

-Geaux

Ah.

The crux.

You don't like the guy.

Good to know.

You don't like Issa either, go figure. Hypocrite.

And?

You find anywhere that I am trying to get him out of congress?

If anything..having him there is a great example of conservatives.

Of course he did.

If Bush or some other Rep were POTUS he'd be screaming like a stuck pig wanting the facts. He'd want them to investigate everything. Hell. It would be called anything but a withhunt and whoever were leading the charge would be his hero.

Read the thread.

It's Darrell Issa who is REFUSING TO RELEASE THE FULL TRANSCRIPTS.

So much for "facts".

Seems to be some indictions that the investigations may be part of the internal battle going on for the soul of the Republican Party. Not the narrative Issa wants.

Of course he did.

Read the thread.

So much for "facts".

If you hadn't called him a criminal in the title of your thread, I would be commenting on the subject matter, perhaps? Nice Freudian slip there buddy!

Of course he did.

Read the thread.

So much for "facts".

If you hadn't called him a criminal in the title of your thread, I would be commenting on the subject matter, perhaps? Nice Freudian slip there buddy!

I called him a criminal..because..he's a criminal.

Simple.

You commit a crime?

You are a criminal.

Read the wiki.

Convicted.

Crime.

Criminal.

Read

You

Fucking

Idiot

"Shortly before his discharge, Issa was again indicted for grand theft auto, but Issa insisted he was innocent and by August, 1980, the prosecution dropped the case.

He was CONVICTED of having an unregistered weapon.

CONVICTED.

That little fact get by you?

Stay focused Crusader.

You wanted proof that Issa was a Criminal.

You got it.

And that was BEFORE he was elected.

Ah yes...noted car thief and suspected arsonist Issa. His office burnt to the ground after he conveniently got all his computers out.

Read the thread.

So much for "facts".

Simple.

You commit a crime?

You are a criminal.

By the law, if the charges were dropped, the indictment was dismissed, and no crime has been committed!

Ore are you too Liberal to understand that?

Ah yes...noted car thief and suspected arsonist Issa. His office burnt to the ground after he conveniently got all his computers out.

And that's why he'll probably never run for President.

That's still open to investigation.

Last edited:

Simple.

You commit a crime?

You are a criminal.

By the law, if the charges were dropped, the indictment was dismissed, and no crime has been committed!

Ore are you too Liberal to understand that?

The gun charge wasn't dropped.

He was CONVICTED.

Got it?

Say it outloud.

Convicted.

convicted - definition of convicted by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Jesus. Your so lame S.

If I were Issa I wouldn't release anything till the investigation is done either.

Common Sense 101. You need to find something else to bitch about. Lame or what.

What happened to Issa story?

He was fucking calling people "Paid Liars" on national tv.

And nothing, absolutely nothing..to back it up.

What a shithead.

This is little different from the Donald Trump birther proclamations from about a year ago.

Remember when Trump said he had agents in Hawaii who were going to produce some sort of earthshaking evidence about the president? Remember what happened there? Hint: NOTHING.

This is the same deal.

btw, since Darrell Issa has turned this into one more business as usual partisan hackfest, normal Americas are tuning it out.

Forum List

Back