Criminal Rat Fink Darrell Issa Not Releasing Transcripts from his IRS Witchhunt.

Issa the gift that keeps giving

Solyndra
Fast n furious
Benghazi
IRS

Issa & the GOP are a joke for everyone to laugh at .

Sure, that's predictable. Which is even more baffling that he would pass judgement in public, promise to prove his conclusions then decide that suddenly he cannot prove himself in public. If he retracted his "paid liars" comment along with it until the end that would be ok, but he convicted them rumor mill style and purposefully withholding the information. Maybe this is his first investigation and he didn't know this COULD happen...or more likely he did know this could happen and decided to smear anyway.

What's your take?

My take is that they are still pulling in the info.

This investigation is gonna take months.

I think Issa will release all when he has all to release.

Bullshit. If Issa was waiting for all the information before releasing anything, he would not have already released cherry picked information and been riding the talking head show circuit making wild claims and implications.

Stop sucking his dick in public.

LMAO there G. Hell if I suck anyones dick it won't be Issa's.

Did you ever stop to think mayby something came up where they couldn't release the full transcripts.?

I did.

Sure, that's predictable. Which is even more baffling that he would pass judgement in public, promise to prove his conclusions then decide that suddenly he cannot prove himself in public. If he retracted his "paid liars" comment along with it until the end that would be ok, but he convicted them rumor mill style and purposefully withholding the information. Maybe this is his first investigation and he didn't know this COULD happen...or more likely he did know this could happen and decided to smear anyway.

What's your take?

That's not what I asked. I'm asking was this his first investigation and he didn't know that revealing info would be irresponsible or did he know this could happen and decided to go public anyway, smear, then don't prove it?

It has to be he knew it could happen or he didn't know it could

The freaking world is upside down in the liberal mind. Now they think it's up to members of Congress to release transcripts of investigations. Didn't you see the Star Trek video or the line dancing at taxpayer expense? Now, God help us, the administration wants to authorize the IRS to carry guns in preparation for health care enforcement.

The freaking world is upside down in the liberal mind. Now they think it's up to members of Congress to release transcripts of investigations.

Why not? Why is an investigation of the IRS a big secret? What possible excuse can you come up with for that?

Wasn't the right screaming for the "Benghazi survivors" (who turned out not to have even been there) to be allowed to testify and their testimony made public?

Last edited:

What's your take?

That's not what I asked. I'm asking was this his first investigation and he didn't know that revealing info would be irresponsible or did he know this could happen and decided to go public anyway, smear, then don't prove it?

He obviously thought he could release some info and I think he now knows he should have just waited till all the info was in. Or perhaps there was nothing to find or perhaps there was loads to find.

Won't know till the investigation is finished. Something Issa should have thought about before saying he would release info. The guy should have just kept his mouth shut until the investigation was finished.

Jesus. Your so lame S.

If I were Issa I wouldn't release anything till the investigation is done either.

Common Sense 101. You need to find something else to bitch about. Lame or what.

So releasing partial transcripts that bolster your position is wrong.

I'm willing to wait till they get done for a transcript.

The freaking world is upside down in the liberal mind. Now they think it's up to members of Congress to release transcripts of investigations. Didn't you see the Star Trek video or the line dancing at taxpayer expense? Now, God help us, the administration wants to authorize the IRS to carry guns in preparation for health care enforcement.

Why would we think that? Because he said he would.

Yep, dems went from blocking jobs bills to watching their president involved in a new scandal every day.

Oh bullshit.

The XL pipeline wasn't about "jobs" it was about making greedy oil folks tons of money.

And it was the states who were blocking it.

Being that they had crappy disaster recovery plans and it seems that tar sand spills can take up to a couple of years to clean up after when they happen.

And they do massive damage to the environment.

You really are an economic illiterate. Making money and creating jobs are not mutually exclusive.

And your hysteria over "massive damage to the environment is a red herring". We already have massive damage to our society due to dependency on foreign sources of energy. Successful societies use their own resources. We used to do that...and it's about time we get back to it.

What country does the pipeline come from?:eusa_eh:

Lets go through this slowly.

Issa said he was going to release the transcripts. That's after he gave his condensed version of what they said.

Now?

He's not.

You don't see a problem with this?

He's accused the administration of wrong doing and called the Press secretary a liar.

Well?

He obviously thought he could release some info and I think he now knows he should have just waited till all the info was in. Or perhaps there was nothing to find or perhaps there was loads to find.

Won't know till the investigation is finished. Something Issa should have thought about before saying he would release info. The guy should have just kept his mouth shut until the investigation was finished.

But he didn't and now he's getting the suspicious looks that someone who goes back on their word deserves. Problem?

The IRS targeting conservative groups should have a special prosecutor appointed (if it hasn't already). It is without a doubt that Rep. Cummings was premature announcing that the investigation was over. Who ever started this and maintained it must be FIRED and then PROSECUTED.

Releasing the transcripts of an interview before an investigation is complete, IS irresponsible. Talking about the interviews is even more irresponsible.

Politicians should NEVER be in charge of investigations because they do what makes them look good. I have never seen a good outcome from one of these politically motivated investigations, whether it's the Democrats or Republicans running it.

Issa said he was going to release the transcripts. That's after he gave his condensed version of what they said.

Now?

He's not.

He's accused the administration of wrong doing and called the Press secretary a liar.

Well?

You really are quite stupid, almost beyond belief stupid.

NO info should be "released" until the "investigation" is finished.

I think this fits here, for you sallow who is more obsessed with a person doing the investigation

SNIP:
The ‘Very Serious’ Tradition of the Internal Revenue Service
Our tax-collecting agency has been called “an invitation to corruption” for decades.

By Jim Geraghty

Comments

Jim Geraghty
In light of its recent admission that conservative groups were improperly targeted for special scrutiny in applications for tax-exempt status, and the release of a conservative group’s private tax information to liberal organizations, the Internal Revenue Service wants you to know it takes all allegations of wrongdoing by its workers very seriously.

“Very seriously.”

Back in 2012, when the National Organization for Marriage’s (NOM) tax files were published by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), and the NOM accused the Internal Revenue Service of leaking the information, the agency’s written statement laid down the law:

“IRS takes this confidentiality of return information very seriously. Any allegations of improper disclosures of taxpayer information are investigated by the Treasury Inspector General,” IRS spokesman Dean Patterson said in a statement.

That’s not the only thing the IRS takes “very seriously.” In 2011, after the treasury inspector general for tax administration, J. Russell George, concluded that 2,200 databases used by the IRS to manage and process taxpayer information were not secure, the IRS management issued a statement in response that they “take the security of our databases very seriously.”

all of it here
The ?Very Serious? Tradition of the Internal Revenue Service | National Review Online

Last edited:

Now?

He's not.

Well?

Keep avoiding the question it looks good on you.

Here is a way you can (or pretend not to) understand. Issa passing judgement before the investigation is over was manipulative.

It's the same as Zimmermans judge saying that he's guilty before the case is over.
Its' finding someone guilty before proven them and spreading it over the airwaves.

I'm sure you don't care about all sorts of things like honesty, integrity, innocent until proven guilty. I understand, its ok

Now?

He's not.

Well?

Keep avoiding the question it looks good on you.

Here is a way you can (or pretend not to) understand. Issa passing judgement before the investigation is over was manipulative.

It's the same as Zimmermans judge saying that he's guilty before the case is over.
Its' finding someone guilty before proven them and spreading it over the airwaves.

I'm sure you don't care about all sorts of things like honesty, integrity, innocent until proven guilty. I understand, its ok

Exactly.

And this is not the first time he's done this.

I don't get why there isn't a mechanism in Congress that punishes this sort of behavior.

Now?

He's not.

Well?

You post this and "I'm" the stupid one?

Holy shit..really?

:lmao:

You just can't make this shit up.

Seems you skipped over the fact..that Issa's been releasing his "version" of the transcripts.

So can you prove Darrel Issa is a criminal? Or will you just sit there calling him one?

You're one of the guys who said the president was guilty until proven innocent, weren't you?

How about you live by your own rules, and prove that Issa is not guilty of anything.

How about you prove that Obama is not guilty, then we'll talk, clear?

See what I mean?

Prove Darrell Issa is not a criminal.

Forum List

Back