Criminality at the Justice Department

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
WHY ISN"T THIS MAN UNDER INDICTMENT?
20171208_ohr.jpg

High ranking DOJ Lawyer actively working with Clinton's Fusion GPS to defeat an opposition candidate for the Presidency.

Deep State Drained: Top DOJ Official "Demoted" After Working With Fusion GPS To Push Trump Disinformation-Dossier

"The DOJ, as well as Robert Mueller’s deep state led investigation, had previously covered up Ohr’s anti-Trump activities and would most likely have continued doing so if not for the reporting of James Rosen.

The contacts between Ohr and Steele, and between Ohr and Simpson, have not been publicly disclosed nor shared with HPSCI staff.

The panel has issued numerous subpoenas for documents and witnesses related to the dossier but claims DOJ and FBI have “stonewalled,” an assertion that House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., seconded in a rare public statement in October.

WHY IS HE BEING PROTECTED BY DOJ, FBI and MUELLER?

You fuckers will believe anything. It's really disturbing.

No answer, I see.

Do you half-wit Bolsheviks have anything else in your internet repertoire other than Attacking the Messenger and Dodging the Message?

I don't think so. I've seen no evidence of it on this Board. Its really disturbing.

No answer, I see.

Do you half-wit Bolsheviks have anything else in your internet repertoire other than Attacking the Messenger and Dodging the Message?

I don't think so. I've seen no evidence of it on this Board. Its really disturbing.

It's a stupid premise. You've bought lies and spin from RW media sources. You are complicit at this point.

No answer, I see.

It's a stupid premise. You've bought lies and spin from RW media sources. You are complicit at this point.

naw, MACGOMER is just a simple minded idiot.

shallow end of the gene pool ..

Denying isn't disproving. As the nooses tighten around the Left's and MSM's necks they will all look like the fake news fools that they really are. Congress and the Senate and the IGs will eventually get to the truth, and it won't be the party line of "Russian Collusion". Well it will be, but not by the Trump Team, it will be by the democrats and the FBI/DOJ and the Deep State whores.

Forum List

Back