Cris Christie raises 6.2 million in re-election bid. A record.

R

rdean

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has raised a record $6.2 million for his re-election effort as the Republican seeks a second term in November.

The amount collected through May 2 is almost as much as the $6.8 million Christie raised in the entire 2009 election cycle, according to campaign-finance data. The 50-year-old has already garnered more in contributions for the June primary than any other New Jersey candidate for governor who didn’t fund his or her own campaign, the data show.

Christie Raises Record $6.2 Million in N.J. Re-Election Bid (1) - Businessweek

This is why the right wingnuts hate Christie:

Christie-Obama.jpg

With Christie, his number one negative issue will be his weight. For any other Republican, it will be their racism and hatred of minorities.

I may not like his policies, but he is the Republicans best bet.

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has raised a record $6.2 million for his re-election effort as the Republican seeks a second term in November.

The amount collected through May 2 is almost as much as the $6.8 million Christie raised in the entire 2009 election cycle, according to campaign-finance data. The 50-year-old has already garnered more in contributions for the June primary than any other New Jersey candidate for governor who didn’t fund his or her own campaign, the data show.

Christie-Obama.jpg

With Christie, his number one negative issue will be his weight. For any other Republican, it will be their racism and hatred of minorities.

he is proof of the very wrong turn the right has taken in this country

If he hadn't kissed obama's ass, democrats would be screaming that the governorship is being bought by evil rich people.

You don't see many like him. A Republican who can think on his own AND has a conscience. :cool:

You don't see many like him. A Republican who can think on his own AND has a conscience. :cool:

Keep thinking that as he beats up on the public sector/teachers unions....

Its amazing what progressives will forget about just to take a notch out of thier political opponents. What a bunch of Hacks.

LOL I love liberals, they live in a vaccum,

First I havent bitched about Christie

Second, I thought those nubmers meant corporations were taking over? Oh wait that's not the point of this thread so liberals conviently ignore their own arguments

Third are you comming out in support of Christie?

What will the NEA think of you now, you traitor...LOLOLOLOLOL

The Rightists will do everything in their power to destroy a governor who would dare work w/ a President from the opposing party. :eusa_eh:

Personally, I hope they continue to bash him.

I don't want them to have a chance next election.

The Rightists will do everything in their power to destroy a governor who would dare work w/ a President from the opposing party. :eusa_eh:

I'm a rightist....and I'm not bashing him...wow you guys need to get out more

Christie-Obama.jpg

Well that's a start on the catering costs anyway.

He has none in your party, despite his fat wallet, because you people are insane. And as a consequence, we're stuck with Obama. Hopefully Hill will be an improvment.

corzineobama2.jpg

"I hear you need $1 billion for reelection, guess how much I just stole from my customers at MF Global? Oh, and thanks for not prosecuting me"

Last edited:
Awesome

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw0aBkt8CPA]Chris Christie tells teacher she doesn't have to teach - YouTube[/ame]

Christie-Obama.jpg

christie had to fight for federal aid for sandy against a bunch of states with democratic governors. he schooled the libs when it came ot getting funding

He has none in your party, despite his fat wallet, because you people are insane. And as a consequence, we're stuck with Obama. Hopefully Hill will be an improvment.

I want you guys to Romney Christie. Bash him so hard from now that you wont be able to successfully recover when you suddenly twist on your heels in the not-so-distant future in full-on support when you get him as your Presidential nominee.

That's my prediction and I look forward to it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back