Cris Christie raises 6.2 million in re-election bid. A record.

Personally, I hope they continue to bash him.

I don't want them to have a chance next election.

He has none in your party, despite his fat wallet, because you people are insane. And as a consequence, we're stuck with Obama. Hopefully Hill will be an improvment.

I want you guys to Romney Christie. Bash him so hard from now that you wont be able to successfully recover when you suddenly twist on your heels in the not-so-distant future in full-on support when you get him as your Presidential nominee.

That's my prediction and I look forward to it.

Well, that's my prediction as to what the gop will do to Christie. If they do, and if she's well enough, Hill is unstoppable ... short of her stopping herself. From my pov, I think she's actually a bit to the left of Obama, but both are pragmatistis who will compromise ... assuming the gop has any willingness to compromise.

Because of her own record, the Slick connection, she's viewed more favorably by the swing voter folks in general. She was also a successful senator and Sec of State, so gop will have more difficulty demonizing her. She's white too. The real right hates Slick still, but super majorities are possibilites with her. But I gotta say, she'd have done something similar to Obama care with the house and 59 senators.

You don't see many like him. A Republican who can think on his own AND has a conscience. :cool:

Translation: A Republican who thinks and acts like a Democrat.

When Joe Lieberman supported the Iraq War the Dums dumped him like a bad habit and declared him a traitor.

You don't see many like him. A Republican who can think on his own AND has a conscience. :cool:

Keep thinking that as he beats up on the public sector/teachers unions....

Its amazing what progressives will forget about just to take a notch out of thier political opponents. What a bunch of Hacks.

It's not forgotten.

Democrats understand that individuals are not either all good or all evil. They are somewhere in between. Unless they are the Republican leadership. Then for sure, they are evil and enemies of America.

corzineobama2.jpg

"I hear you need $1 billion for reelection, guess how much I just stole from my customers at MF Global? Oh, and thanks for not prosecuting me"

So how much? I would be interested to know.

It's hard to tell which way the radical left is going to swing (in more ways than one). Is it good or bad news to the left?

It's hard to tell which way the radical left is going to swing (in more ways than one). Is it good or bad news to the left?

Who is the "radical left"?

We know the "radical right" is the Republican Party.

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has raised a record $6.2 million for his re-election effort as the Republican seeks a second term in November.

The amount collected through May 2 is almost as much as the $6.8 million Christie raised in the entire 2009 election cycle, according to campaign-finance data. The 50-year-old has already garnered more in contributions for the June primary than any other New Jersey candidate for governor who didn’t fund his or her own campaign, the data show.

Christie Raises Record $6.2 Million in N.J. Re-Election Bid (1) - Businessweek

This is why the right wingnuts hate Christie:

With Christie, his number one negative issue will be his weight. For any other Republican, it will be their racism and hatred of minorities.

I may not like his policies, but he is the Republicans best bet.

Not really.

Christie is still the jerkwad who decided to demagogue the salaries teachers earn to give tax cuts to rich people.

Just because he isn't suffering terminal Obama Derangement Syndrome doesn't give him a pass.

I'd rather have a Republican who understood working people.

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has raised a record $6.2 million for his re-election effort as the Republican seeks a second term in November.

The amount collected through May 2 is almost as much as the $6.8 million Christie raised in the entire 2009 election cycle, according to campaign-finance data. The 50-year-old has already garnered more in contributions for the June primary than any other New Jersey candidate for governor who didn’t fund his or her own campaign, the data show.

Christie-Obama.jpg

With Christie, his number one negative issue will be his weight. For any other Republican, it will be their racism and hatred of minorities.

Christie will easily win re-election. Interesting thing is that while over 60% of New Jersey voters support Christie for governor, when asked if they think he would make a good president, less than 50% agree. Odd.

http://www.moremonmouthmusings.net/...reelect-christie-divided-on-presidential-bid/

Last edited:

Who is the "radical left"?

We know the "radical right" is the Republican Party.

you wanna see one?.....take a look in a mirror.....

Why am I radical? Because I point out the Republican Party is "radical"?

I would like them to talk about what they want to build, not just tear down and defund.

When they bring up Iraq, I would like them to talk about the Iraqi Christians, but they refuse to even mention them.

I would like to hear real economic policies coming from them.

I would like to hear them tell us why not helping Americans is a good thing.

But they won't. They hate too much to take a look in the mirror at themselves. Like you.

Christie-Obama.jpg

Christie is getting slim and trim....watch out for 2016

Christie-Obama.jpg

Christie is getting slim and trim....watch out for 2016

Could be.

NJ Gov. Chris Christie reveals he underwent weight-loss surgery - TODAY.com

Regardless of his reasons, I'm glad to see he is trying to do something about his obesity. He is a walking time bomb in his current state of largeness.

Forum List

Back