Cris Christie raises 6.2 million in re-election bid. A record.

Interesting how the reactions to the superstorm Sandy has played out. Before the storm, when the Governor and President were warning people to get out of the endangered areas, we had the right wingnut obese junkie advising people to ignore the warnings, because it was barely a Cat 1 storm.

When the Governor and President both did the neccessary things before and after the storm for the benefit of the American Citizens affected by the storm, there was praise from all but the far right. For them, partisan hatred was far more important than the welfare of the Americans affected by the storm.

President Obama praised Christie's actions in regard to the storm, and the Dems and left echoed that praise. Christie did what a governor should do when the citizens of his state are impacted by a major disaster. Christie praised the President's actions in aiding his state, and the "Conservatives" blew a gasket.

And therein lies the map of the elections of 2014 and 2016.

Who is the "radical left"?

We know the "radical right" is the Republican Party.

you wanna see one?.....take a look in a mirror.....

Why am I radical? Because I point out the Republican Party is "radical"?

I would like them to talk about what they want to build, not just tear down and defund.

When they bring up Iraq, I would like them to talk about the Iraqi Christians, but they refuse to even mention them.

I would like to hear real economic policies coming from them.

I would like to hear them tell us why not helping Americans is a good thing.

But they won't. They hate too much to take a look in the mirror at themselves. Like you.

you are radical Dean because of your views on a group of people you dont like....you know dam well that not all Republicans and Conservatives are like you describe them.....but yet will you say so?.....no you wont......and you NEVER question what the Democrats say or do.....its all about the other guys....and i have looked in the mirror ....thats why unlike YOU....i have seen that both Parties are destroying this Country with their petty bullshit and can admit that and say it right here for all to see.....when have you ever ever been pissed at the Democrats and let everyone here know it?....like i said before Dean.....your side controls a good 85% of California......and look what its become.....and yet your reply?......well Arnold was Governor.....

Why the extremes Harry?

The Dems haven't had any proper control for a long time, it's about time they did.
are you talking about CONTROL or control?.........
Not sure what's the difference.

I'd guess....CONTROL?!??

the difference Marc is....CONTROL ....meaning the Democrats basically run the show,one party rule.....control.... meaning its still 2 party rule.....one Party rule....this Countries days are numbered....

Personally, I hope they continue to bash him.

I don't want them to have a chance next election.

That's a very good point.

the dems have to go through a primary in 2016. it will be fun to watch them kick the crap out of each other.

For the Dems, it is looking like a primary of one and a Hillary lovefest

As usual, the Republicans will eat their own as Rand Paul, Santorum and company snipe at the moderate Republicans who actually have a chance of winning

Interesting how the reactions to the superstorm Sandy has played out. Before the storm, when the Governor and President were warning people to get out of the endangered areas, we had the right wingnut obese junkie advising people to ignore the warnings, because it was barely a Cat 1 storm.

When the Governor and President both did the neccessary things before and after the storm for the benefit of the American Citizens affected by the storm, there was praise from all but the far right. For them, partisan hatred was far more important than the welfare of the Americans affected by the storm.

President Obama praised Christie's actions in regard to the storm, and the Dems and left echoed that praise. Christie did what a governor should do when the citizens of his state are impacted by a major disaster. Christie praised the President's actions in aiding his state, and the "Conservatives" blew a gasket.

Who are you talking about? I live in NJ and the only idiot telling people not to leave was a democratic mayor.

Gov. Christie blasts A.C. mayor for keeping residents in path of Hurricane Sandy | NJ.com

we had the right wingnut obese junkie

nice Rocks.....i thought only Republicans said stuff like that?......

there was praise from all but the far right.

you are right Rocks......no matter what Obama does the Far Right will never back him.....i contend that the Far Left will never back a Republican President.....no matter what....

True, but you dont see ANY democrats like that

Bucks only response is and will always be "Me? No. YOU!"

Closed just makes blanket statements and wont answer simple questions

Are you supporting christie?

I am....honesty is not your forte....is it?

Heres the answer to your simple question: No, I'm not supporting Christie. I'm laughing at Repubs who claim to be flexible big tenters, label any and everyone they disagree with RINO's. Goes to show that along with lock step voting from Repubs on almost every issue the intolerance repubs have of free thought.

we had the right wingnut obese junkie

nice Rocks.....i thought only Republicans said stuff like that?......

there was praise from all but the far right.

you are right Rocks......no matter what Obama does the Far Right will never back him.....i contend that the Far Left will never back a Republican President.....no matter what....

Anyone who can simultaneously hack off the far right AND the far left is my kinda guy!

There IS a silent majority in this nation - and they are moderate.

Bucks only response is and will always be "Me? No. YOU!"

Heres the answer to your simple question: No, I'm not supporting Christie. I'm laughing at Repubs who claim to be flexible big tenters, label any and everyone they disagree with RINO's. Goes to show that along with lock step voting from Repubs on almost every issue the intolerance repubs have of free thought.

What I love is Conservatives pulling his Republican credentials because he stood up for the people of his state

good post. Just goes to show that the repubs are desperate to get people to sign up for their lunacy. their leader being a am radio, exposed narcotic-user doesn't help them much either.

Last edited:

What I love is Conservatives pulling his Republican credentials because he stood up for the people of his state

people see them for what they are now. In the same category as lolibertarians :tinfoil:

Anyone who can simultaneously hack off the far right AND the far left is my kinda guy!

There IS a silent majority in this nation - and they are moderate.

i believe they are the reason this Country is so divided right now....both of them think their shit dont stink and if you dont adhere to their way of thinking YOU are the problem....fuck them both.....

Forum List

Back