Critical Race Card

He put his jew son in law in charge of the nation

he's not a fucking white supremacist
His white son in law is a racist himself. Don't be a rght wing white member of this forum trying to tell me trump isn't a racist.

So you voted for the guy who said "you ain't black" if you don't support him? I guess that means you're black, since Joe Biden gets to decide who is and who isn't. Looks like you did vote for the white supremacist. Do you prefer Uncle Tom or Uncle Remus? LOL!
No, I didn't vote for the guy who said you ain't black. I voted for the man who truthfully said that if you can't tell the difference between trump and Biden that you ain't black. I agreed with that.

I know! You could vote for the guy who called black people cockroaches! Oh, wait, never mind, you already did...

LOL

I didn't vote for that guy. I voted against the man that call black run countries shitholes and who attacked blacks members of congress.

No, I didn't vote for the guy who said you ain't black. I voted for the man who truthfully said that if you can't tell the difference between trump and Biden that you ain't black. I agreed with that.

That's not what your massa said. He said "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black".

So I'll ask again, do you prefer Uncle Remus or Uncle Tom, because you're definitely someone's dumb uncle.

I didn't vote for that guy. I voted against the man that call black run countries shitholes and who attacked blacks members of congress.

Yes you did, Remus. But hey, Joe likes the little black kids rubbing his hairy legs, so maybe you have a shot after all. Good luck!

His white son in law is a racist himself. Don't be a rght wing white member of this forum trying to tell me trump isn't a racist.

Ohhh yea the white supremacist jew lover

shut up dude you have a masters

you know that's not how white supremacy works

real white supremacists don't take orders from jews, simplest litmus test you could apply

real white supremacists don't take orders from jews, simplest litmus test you could apply

The only Masters he holds is in racism.

There are racist Jews. You know that.

That's not what your massa said. He said "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black".

So I'll ask again, do you prefer Uncle Remus or Uncle Tom, because you're definitely someone's dumb uncle.

I don't have a massa cletus philpot. And I agteed with what Biden said. If you are black annd support trump you're an idiot and a disgrace.

Yes you did, Remus. But hey, Joe likes the little black kids rubbing his hairy legs, so maybe you have a shot after all. Good luck!
No I didn't. Stay delusional.

Wrong. If you listen to Dale Jennings, you ain't too bright.

You po lil ni*gra. Still terrified of me. So you were a Wrestler eh? In 10 years I never lost to a black. 10 years competition, 34 as a Ref.

There are racist Jews. You know that.

Yea but the white SUPREMACISTS view themselves as indo europeans. They don't even like other indo europeans lol

The jews are semites. Different language groups.

They don't get along

There aren't many Christian white supremacists left, in 2021 there is no overlap there. At most you can be a white nationalist and support the Jews

Last edited:
Why don't you explain it to us, then.

I did -- above.. It's RE-segregation. A refutation of everything MLK about the "content of their character" and a color-blind society.. A simplistic "theory" based on the original sin of not being born a POColor.. A simplistic theory that systemic racism exists because whiteness is systemic in all our institutions and history. That there are oppressors and oppressed people determined SOLELY by their skin color. And that ALL institutions need to be remade to ensure NOT equality -- but EQUITY.. BECAUSE these institutions were/are designed from a whiteness perspective..

LARGELY goobledegook from folks that have no special useful insights on anything that ACTUALLY BUILDS a societal framework.. You could go crazy trying to read thru the faux "intellectualism" that CRT hides behind..

Developed by Marxists. Marketed by the ORIGINAL segregationists that ARE the Democrat party.. Endorsed by the NEA and AFT and recommended reading for teachers in most states by their state boards of Ed..

Forum List

Back