Crocodile Tears from Hillary....Again

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
David pretty boy Muir interview with Hillary tonight is another softball pitch. So she teared up talking about her mother and why she's running for POTUS. God she is so phony it just makes me gag. Just another example of why Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are winning. Everyone both right and left is so sick of people like Hillary and Billary and Bush.

Hillary is getting beat by one man who is not even a democrat {Sanders} and another man who is not even running {Biden}.
I myself am enjoying her train wreck.

So she apologized today for the email business, after havign said last Friday she wouldnt apologize. I guess they focus group tested an apology over the weekend and the results were good.
snarf.

Bernie Sanders' message hasn't changed in 40 years. The Bush family and the Clintons, and the other 15 clowns in the GOP bus change their message more often than you brush your teeth.

So she apologized today for the email business, after havign said last Friday she wouldnt apologize. I guess they focus group tested an apology over the weekend and the results were good.
snarf.

The democrats needs Biden or someone else to jump in that has a real chance....I like Sanders and maybe he could win but why risk it?
You see Hillary as LESS of a risk then Sanders?

snarf.

The democrats needs Biden or someone else to jump in that has a real chance....I like Sanders and maybe he could win but why risk it?

I think Sanders has a decent chance and that Hillary is a huge risk. Just that I'd like to see more serious people jump in to take the microphone away from the small deregulation people.

snarf.

I think Sanders has a decent chance and that Hillary is a huge risk. Just that I'd like to see more serious people jump in to take the microphone away from the small deregulation people.
Yeah because everybody knows Americans need more regulating by the wonderful benevolent intelligent federal government.
:uhoh3:

snarf.

She finally realized she needed to do it to try to stop the bleeding and get her negative numbers to improve...
That's the only reason.

snarf.

She finally realized she needed to do it to try to stop the bleeding and get her negative numbers to improve...
That's the only reason.
The only problem is.....When you say I'm sorry AFTER saying you are NOT guilty you just CONFIRMED you lied.

Stats has her up by 8 in Utah -- for her 2020 landslide
Oh when she drops out HIS life here will be misery. I going to order EXTRA popcorn!
He'll claim she really won but GOP voter suppression blahblahblah....
DA GOP is trying to keep Hillary from having her turn as Pres-o-dent.
She can take Al Sharptons turn at going to prison.
I've got a feeling that Obama is going to indict her.

And that means Obama had better hire a food taster.

Stats has her up by 8 in Utah -- for her 2020 landslide
Oh when she drops out HIS life here will be misery. I going to order EXTRA popcorn!
He'll claim she really won but GOP voter suppression blahblahblah....
DA GOP is trying to keep Hillary from having her turn as Pres-o-dent.
She can take Al Sharptons turn at going to prison.
I've got a feeling that Obama is going to indict her.

And that means Obama had better hire a food taster.
i was kind of hoping she would roll on Obama and Holder but he could just to cover his ass.

NBC's Andrea Mitchell threw Hillary a few scripted softballs including a question about e-mails which was designed to be hit out of the ball park. Hillary's burst of laughter was so creepy that the whole interview seems to have been scrapped by the liberal media.

snarf.

Are you sure she didn't apologize for Congress and the FBI even looking into the issue?

Bernie Sanders' message hasn't changed in 40 years. The Bush family and the Clintons, and the other 15 clowns in the GOP bus change their message more often than you brush your teeth.

no one's position doesn't change in 40 years. If not then they are not growing as a person.

Forum List

Back