Crooked hillary And the corrupt Clinton foundation

I’m calling bullshit. The Clinton Foundation got charity’s highest rating.
Besides you really need to get on with your life and stop this Clinton obsession. It’s just not healthy.
Spend more time with your family, eat a cheese steak whatever.
You have a president that is unstable and a threat to this country and the world and you’re focused on private citizens.
It’s just plain crazy.

Besides you really need to get on with your life and stop this Clinton obsession. It’s just not healthy.
You have a president that is unstable and a threat to this country and the world and you’re focused on private citizens.
It’s just plain crazy.
Who handed out the rating
Comey and mueller

It’s just plain crazy.
The world wants to see the corrupt Clinton crime family and associates get what they richly deserve:
Federal prison terms and eating cat food sandwiches every day for years!
Trump was willing to let the whole Clinton corruption decades old saga go away UNTIL Hillary and her friends in the FBI and the JD started trying to frame Trump.
They brought this upon themselves.

It’s just plain crazy.
Comey and mueller
So you don't even know what you are talking about?

That's terribly naughty.

For a homework assignment, Do a Google search on Clinton Foundation rating.

And while your at it, just for sh!ts and giggles,

Let's do a search on the "Trump" Foundation. There are a few "catchy" links I couldn't resist posting.

Here:

Trump foundation was never certified to receive donations: report

Oops!

Well that's beyond naughty!

Here, you can use the "F" word............

.........FELONY!

So why no news? (giggle)

Well, seems there are other, worse things to look at.

So the first question? Why doesn't he just close it?

Yea,

Why not?

Trump tries to shut down scandal-plagued charitable foundation

N.Y. attorney general's office: Trump can't shut down foundation until investigation ends

Oops! I said it again!

It’s just plain crazy.
Agree, agree, agree. They have been investigated and cleared of any wrong doing. As well, they are no longer politically relevant. We have important things going on in our country. Why keep harping on the Clintons?

It’s just plain crazy.
The world wants to see the corrupt Clinton crime family and associates get what they richly deserve:
Federal prison terms and eating cat food sandwiches every day for years!
Trump was willing to let the whole Clinton corruption decades old saga go away UNTIL Hillary and her friends in the FBI and the JD started trying to frame Trump.
They brought this upon themselves.
I think what you are actually going to find out is that the real crime family is the Trump family. Yep.

It’s just plain crazy.
Comey and mueller
Charity Navigator.
Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

I’m not surprised you don’t know this. You believe every conspiracy theory you hear about them but don’t know the facts.
Typical deplorable!

It’s just plain crazy.

We won't stop obsessing with Hillary until she's securely locked behind bars. Then she will be our own national joke.

It’s just plain crazy.

We won't stop obsessing with Hillary until she's securely locked behind bars. Then she will be our own national joke.
i am still wondering where they got the 10 Million to buy Professor Chelsea a high rise condo in NY

It’s just plain crazy.

i am still wondering where they got the 10 Million to buy Professor Chelsea a high rise condo in NY

Probably from speaking engagement and pay-for-play to those Middle Eastern countries that like to throw twinks off rooftops and beat their many wives.

It’s just plain crazy.

Probably from speaking engagement and pay-for-play to those Middle Eastern countries that like to throw twinks off rooftops and beat their many wives.
yah,,,u see, if they tried to buy a 10 Million Dollar condo in a red state, it aint that easy,,but in New Nork, they dont ask questions, especially when it comes to Clinton Cash

It’s just plain crazy.
Comey and mueller
So you don't even know what you are talking about?

That's terribly naughty.

For a homework assignment, Do a Google search on Clinton Foundation rating.

And while your at it, just for sh!ts and giggles,

Let's do a search on the "Trump" Foundation. There are a few "catchy" links I couldn't resist posting.

Here:

Trump foundation was never certified to receive donations: report

Oops!

Well that's beyond naughty!

Here, you can use the "F" word............

.........FELONY!

So why no news? (giggle)

Well, seems there are other, worse things to look at.

So the first question? Why doesn't he just close it?

Yea,

Why not?

Trump tries to shut down scandal-plagued charitable foundation

N.Y. attorney general's office: Trump can't shut down foundation until investigation ends

Oops! I said it again!
And you couldn’t refute one of the 11 points

It’s just plain crazy.

DEPLORABLES are the national joke, not the Clinton’s.
Your Clinton Derangement Syndrome is pathological.

189B04A0-C673-4BC1-91D8-119C88EEB857.jpeg
When Hillary is convicted and locked up, Dem's will throw her under the bus.
The only ones going to jail are the Trump Crime Family.

It’s just plain crazy.

Hillary Clinton is already a sad joke and an embarrassment among the Democrats. Very few of them are giving her much in the way of support these days.

It’s just plain crazy.

Hillary Clinton is already a sad joke and an embarrassment among the Democrats. Very few of them are giving her much in the way of support these days.
and shes come to FAAAARRRRHH !!!

Forum List

Back