Crooked Hillary Hates Environmentalists

This topic is about Hillary pooh poohing Algore's FRAUD to get CASH $$$$ from FRACKERS....

What is O's official reason to reject the Keystone Pipeline?

A: Algore's FRAUD

Clearly, Hillary wasn't on board with that decision

Hillary hates everyone.
But voters lover Hillary. We’re sending her a bunch of love letters on 11/8….ballots all with her name on them.

Time for you to claim it’s rigged or something…

But, it's so much more than that. You see...the Democrats are truly fucked. You have taken people.......good people for a ride. So, even if she does win the Democrats are fucked.

Well first things first. She is going to win. There is no doubt about that.

As for “taking people for a ride”…there is little chance that the Democrats will be remembered as the party that made goofy claims this election season. For it was your messiah who suggested building a 2,000 mile wall and making Mexico pay for it. It was your messiah who suggested rounding up 11,000,000 people and sending them home. It was your messiah who suggested Japan and Saudi Arabia get nukes, that we could have a strategic alliance with Russia when they have not even the remotest inkling of wanting any such alliance, that you can jail your political rivals when they become “in charge of the law”…. Yeah fuck stain, the ride you guys have been on is one for the ages.

As for “being fucked”…can’t wait to see how the GOP puts itself back together again after this. Can you really say you’re a party of Conserve-Hate-ives any longer? All that still applies is the Hate part of the word. Can you say you’re the party of God when your nominee is an admitted philanderer thrice married who uses profanity on the Stump?

Get back to me on that would you little man?

She is going to win. There is no doubt about that.

Translation - Zionism believes the election is rigged beyond the American voters' ability to change it...

LOL!!!!

Keep talking down to Americans, Princess.

Your ability to manipulate us is coming to an end soon.

Wow, you’d figure those authors at Wikileaks would have more imagination than that.

It's not fiction. You in fact were the one that stated it wasn't a requirement for Democrats to be liberals.

And you are a douche for bullshitting people the whole way through.

Not sure what the issue is here fuck stain. Zell Miller…Democrat GA. Backed Bush during the 2004 election. Gave the nomination speech at the convention. One of the great speeches in history in my view. Several Republicans have seen the light and decided your messiah is a loser and are supporting Ms. Clinton.

My issue is with the authors at Wikileaks who are writing the “hacked” e-mails that they are putting into the trough for piggies like you. They should be better wordsmiths.

hqdefault.jpg

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

BUILDING TRADES UNION

SEPTEMBER 9, 2015

{SECTION ON KEYSTONE XL}

QUESTIONER 1: [inaudible]... but it is encouraging when you talk about new pipelines as well. Because when we hear from [inaudible], not from you, but when we hear it general [inaudible]... environmental extremists are the democrats' version of the tea party from our perspective. And so while we fix leaky ones, we want to build new ones. I know Phil, myself, Jim, Craig, Tim, Harris, and the teemsters -- right now we have $30 billion in new natural gas mostly [inaudible]. Pipelines being built, as Shawn said, puts a lot of people to work.

HILLARY CLINTON: And where in the country are you [inaudible]?

QUESTIONER 1: So Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, the Dakotas--

QUESTIONER 2: There's an oil pipeline too in the Dakotas...

QUESTIONER 1: New England.

QUESTIONER 2: The pipeline industry is booming and we've raised a lot of issues on existing pipelines and how bad they are. You know, people are concerned about the Keystone pipeline, which would be the safest pipeline ever constructed by the most skilled labor force ever assembled to build it. And you have to [inaudible] about these pipelines that are in the ground 20, 30 years, 40 years--

HILLARY CLINTON: Well they've come out, and you may not know this, but they've all [inaudible]. I mean I have not said anything about Keystone because I wanted to give the President, the Secretary a chance to make their decision. But I can't wait any longer. And you know from my perspective, this is just one of these issues--

QUESTIONER 2: It's symbolic--

HILLARY CLINTON: It's symbolic and it's not going to go away. They're all hanging on to it. So you know Bernie Sanders is getting lots of support from the most radical environmentalists because he's out there every day bashing the Keystone pipeline. And, you know, I'm not into it for that. I've been-- my view is I want to defend natural gas. I want to defend repairing and building the pipelines we need to fuel our economy. I want to defend fracking under the right circumstances. I want to defend, you know, new, modern [inaudible]. I want to defend this stuff. And you know, I'm already at odds with the most organized and wildest. They come to my rallies and they yell at me and, you know, all the rest of it. They say, 'Will you promise never to take any fossil fuels out of the earth ever again?' No. I won't promise that. Get a life, you know. So I want to get the right balance and that's what I'm [inaudible] about-- getting all the stakeholders together. Everybody's not going to get everything they want, that's not the way it's supposed to work in a democracy, but everybody needs to listen to each other.

Be the piece of shit you are but don't bullshit people for votes.

Lotsa words there. I wonder how many actually were said… on this topic?

She is going to win. There is no doubt about that.

Translation - Zionism believes the election is rigged beyond the American voters' ability to change it...

LOL!!!!

Keep talking down to Americans, Princess.

Your ability to manipulate us is coming to an end soon.

Zionism believes something….so this Zionism is a person in your world?

Hillary hates everyone.
But voters lover Hillary. We’re sending her a bunch of love letters on 11/8….ballots all with her name on them.

But, it's so much more than that. You see...the Democrats are truly fucked. You have taken people.......good people for a ride. So, even if she does win the Democrats are fucked.

As for “taking people for a ride”…there is little chance that the Democrats will be remembered as the party that made goofy claims this election season. For it was your messiah who suggested building a 2,000 mile wall and making Mexico pay for it. It was your messiah who suggested rounding up 11,000,000 people and sending them home. It was your messiah who suggested Japan and Saudi Arabia get nukes, that we could have a strategic alliance with Russia when they have not even the remotest inkling of wanting any such alliance, that you can jail your political rivals when they become “in charge of the law”…. Yeah fuck stain, the ride you guys have been on is one for the ages.

As for “being fucked”…can’t wait to see how the GOP puts itself back together again after this. Can you really say you’re a party of Conserve-Hate-ives any longer? All that still applies is the Hate part of the word. Can you say you’re the party of God when your nominee is an admitted philanderer thrice married who uses profanity on the Stump?

Let's get this straight fucknut.......I am a female and I am not voting for Trump. You have divided people and played them against each other. Yes, twat, Hillary also called for a barrier or are you going to pretend that shit didn't happen either?

I am a liberal.

I expect Hillary to win. And I expect people will finally realize exactly what you pieces of shit really are. Because all of your bullshit will be hitting you in the face from here on out.

And then what?

Wow, you’d figure those authors at Wikileaks would have more imagination than that.

It's not fiction. You in fact were the one that stated it wasn't a requirement for Democrats to be liberals.

And you are a douche for bullshitting people the whole way through.

Not sure what the issue is here fuck stain. Zell Miller…Democrat GA. Backed Bush during the 2004 election. Gave the nomination speech at the convention. One of the great speeches in history in my view. Several Republicans have seen the light and decided your messiah is a loser and are supporting Ms. Clinton.

My issue is with the authors at Wikileaks who are writing the “hacked” e-mails that they are putting into the trough for piggies like you. They should be better wordsmiths.

hqdefault.jpg

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

BUILDING TRADES UNION

SEPTEMBER 9, 2015

{SECTION ON KEYSTONE XL}

QUESTIONER 1: [inaudible]... but it is encouraging when you talk about new pipelines as well. Because when we hear from [inaudible], not from you, but when we hear it general [inaudible]... environmental extremists are the democrats' version of the tea party from our perspective. And so while we fix leaky ones, we want to build new ones. I know Phil, myself, Jim, Craig, Tim, Harris, and the teemsters -- right now we have $30 billion in new natural gas mostly [inaudible]. Pipelines being built, as Shawn said, puts a lot of people to work.

HILLARY CLINTON: And where in the country are you [inaudible]?

QUESTIONER 1: So Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, the Dakotas--

QUESTIONER 2: There's an oil pipeline too in the Dakotas...

QUESTIONER 1: New England.

QUESTIONER 2: The pipeline industry is booming and we've raised a lot of issues on existing pipelines and how bad they are. You know, people are concerned about the Keystone pipeline, which would be the safest pipeline ever constructed by the most skilled labor force ever assembled to build it. And you have to [inaudible] about these pipelines that are in the ground 20, 30 years, 40 years--

HILLARY CLINTON: Well they've come out, and you may not know this, but they've all [inaudible]. I mean I have not said anything about Keystone because I wanted to give the President, the Secretary a chance to make their decision. But I can't wait any longer. And you know from my perspective, this is just one of these issues--

QUESTIONER 2: It's symbolic--

HILLARY CLINTON: It's symbolic and it's not going to go away. They're all hanging on to it. So you know Bernie Sanders is getting lots of support from the most radical environmentalists because he's out there every day bashing the Keystone pipeline. And, you know, I'm not into it for that. I've been-- my view is I want to defend natural gas. I want to defend repairing and building the pipelines we need to fuel our economy. I want to defend fracking under the right circumstances. I want to defend, you know, new, modern [inaudible]. I want to defend this stuff. And you know, I'm already at odds with the most organized and wildest. They come to my rallies and they yell at me and, you know, all the rest of it. They say, 'Will you promise never to take any fossil fuels out of the earth ever again?' No. I won't promise that. Get a life, you know. So I want to get the right balance and that's what I'm [inaudible] about-- getting all the stakeholders together. Everybody's not going to get everything they want, that's not the way it's supposed to work in a democracy, but everybody needs to listen to each other.

Be the piece of shit you are but don't bullshit people for votes.

Lotsa words there. I wonder how many actually were said… on this topic?

Don't kid yourself. People are not afraid to read it. You can't spin this shit. Time for you to go prepare yourself to drop some old sex tapes just to hope it all drops out of site.

Zionism believes something….so this Zionism is a person in your world?

Pretty lame, Princess.

Zionism is the cause of having Israel re-conquer the biblical Promised Land as defined in Ch1 of Book of Joshua.

It encompasses a majority of Jews, and some very stupid and misled Christians who listen to either a Judaism funded or JDAAC preacher every Sunday... and incredibly selfish sellouts like O and Hillary.

Crooked Hillary is all over the fucking place with her position(s) on the issues. She appears to be insane. And a crook. Lock her up already.

Hillary Clinton: "I want to defend fracking." Climate change environmentalists should "Get a life,

WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) | Twitter

She can afford to. Environmentalists are locked onto Democrats. No threat of them not voting for her.

and we got this warning from Albert Einstein in 1948 that has proven prophetic in the ultimate form....

Einstein Letter Warning Of Zionist Facism In Israel

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.

Crooked Hillary is all over the fucking place with her position(s) on the issues. She appears to be insane. And a crook. Lock her up already.

Hillary Clinton: "I want to defend fracking." Climate change environmentalists should "Get a life,

WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) | Twitter

She can afford to. Environmentalists are locked onto Democrats. No threat of them not voting for her.

Don't kid yourself. And this? Has been out for a minute. It's one of the primary bitches that people had. The Democrats got hijacked by Wall Street. That's why people started leaving them to begin with. It's the fact they talk out of both sides of their mouths. In order to hide it they point at the Republicans. Same with jacking with the public education.

Hillary hates everyone.

The GOP establishment needs to die off...

Hillary hates everyone.

hilarious…and who will replace the “establishment” A new establishment. Continuous anarchy is never the norm. Sorry about that dumbfuck.

Hillary hates everyone.

hilarious…and who will replace the “establishment” A new establishment. Continuous anarchy is never the norm. Sorry about that dumbfuck.
Trumps job is almost done, killing off GOP establishment… LOL

Forum List

Back