CROWD GOES SILENT AT RALLY (will make you cry)

You're the one who voted for a guy that said the most racist things about blacks out of any presidential candidate of our time. What does that say about you?

Thus far all the problems this dementia patient gave our country, all I've read are excuses by the left; not one with the balls to stand up and say "You're right, Biden really Fd this up!" Inflation is not his fault, fuel prices are not his fault, the border is not his fault, Afghanistan was not his fault, baby formula was not his fault, interest rates are not his fault, unaffordable housing is not his fault, supply chains and labor shortages are not his fault. Nothing is his fault in the year and a half he's led this country with Communist leadership in the House and Senate.

Talk about viewing somebody as the second coming of Christ.
Biden's not perfect but he won't try to overthrow our government like trump tried to do on January 6th. Trump's a treasonous piece of shit. A pretty good read is 'Demolition Agenda' where he intentionally tries to ruin our government to where eventually it's sold off to corporations. A for profit Government and to hell with we the people.

It seems a lot of the cultists reflexively do that Nazi-type salute when they see Trump. It's apparently a Q-thing, and Trump is the Q-god.

You will have to explain what a "Q-thing," is since only democrats seem to know what that means......Republicans have no idea what you are talking about, no matter how hard you try to make qanon a thing......

Biden's not perfect but he won't try to overthrow our government like trump tried to do on January 6th. Trump's a treasonous piece of shit. A pretty good read is 'Demolition Agenda' where he intentionally tries to ruin our government to where eventually it's sold off to corporations. A for profit Government and to hell with we the people.

Yeah...using the FBI and DOJ as the democrat party gestapo and expanding the IRS to target the political enemies of the democrat party.......yeah, that's not trying to overthrow the government at all......

You moron.

As a standard rule of thumb, if a politician is hated by other politicians on both sides, you have a great leader.
Or at least you have something that many libs used to day they wanted - an anti RepubCrat

Someone not beholden to either party

Trump is still the man and his friends and enemies know it

Yes, which is why they expend huge amounts of effort trying to frame him and harass anybody around him with frivilous lawsuits, illegal prosecutions, fake warrants, and attempted extortions.

If the pro trump supporters are a cult then so are your beloved anti trump republicans

Trumpsters do care about policy snd see no reason to impeach a sitting conservative president because washington swamp rats do not like his orange hair of on-your-face personality
I am going to stop you there because Trump has never been a Conservative and to even write he was a Conservative President shows you are a mindless individual that has no clue about Conservatism!

Trump is a former Democratic Party donor that ran against his best friend wife and won because of Jill Stein and the mere fact Hillary Clinton was a complete idiot in thinking she had the Electoral College in the bag.

Trump says what you want to hear but his actions show he has no Conservatism in his bones from fiscal to social, so you better know that Trump is as Conservative as Biden which neither are!

Also Trump could beat Melania, stab Ivanka to death and rape you and you would still vote for him and blame the victims, so let stop with the nonsense and just admit you love this guy ( Trump ) because of the damn R after his name and I could flip that R to a D and quickly you would disavow Trump and start masturbating to DeSantis because you are a mindless sheep.

Does America need better leadership?

Yes!

Starting in the House Pelosi need to be replaced but what Trump Candidates are offering is something that is as bad as Pelosi because all they want is revenge and Impeach Biden which is a waste of damn time but you never learn!

Then if the GOP could win the Senate do you think for a damn moment McConnell is going to support the Trump lead House?

Not on your life!

Trump is a cancer and is Lyndon LaRouche on steroids and let me be clear your devotion to Trump is as scary as your devotion to Bush when he was President but in the end you are a mindless drone!

Trump is trash and Republicans can pick better but alas you fucking retards are as retarded as the left and pick the worst of the worst to lead you!

A 1990 profile of Donald Trump in Vanity Fair magazine said his then-estranged wife Ivana Trump told her attorney that 'from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, 'My New Order,' which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed.'
Authoritarians adore each other. Hitler and Mussolini were good pals.

I am going to stop you there because Trump has never been a Conservative and to even write he was a Conservative President shows you are a mindless individual that has no clue about Conservatism!

Trump is a former Democratic Party donor that ran against his best friend wife and won because of Jill Stein and the mere fact Hillary Clinton was a complete idiot in thinking she had the Electoral College in the bag.

Trump says what you want to hear but his actions show he has no Conservatism in his bones from fiscal to social, so you better know that Trump is as Conservative as Biden which neither are!

Also Trump could beat Melania, stab Ivanka to death and rape you and you would still vote for him and blame the victims, so let stop with the nonsense and just admit you love this guy ( Trump ) because of the damn R after his name and I could flip that R to a D and quickly you would disavow Trump and start masturbating to DeSantis because you are a mindless sheep.

Does America need better leadership?

Yes!

Starting in the House Pelosi need to be replaced but what Trump Candidates are offering is something that is as bad as Pelosi because all they want is revenge and Impeach Biden which is a waste of damn time but you never learn!

Then if the GOP could win the Senate do you think for a damn moment McConnell is going to support the Trump lead House?

Not on your life!

Trump is a cancer and is Lyndon LaRouche on steroids and let me be clear your devotion to Trump is as scary as your devotion to Bush when he was President but in the end you are a mindless drone!

Trump is trash and Republicans can pick better but alas you fucking retards are as retarded as the left and pick the worst of the worst to lead you!
Trump is loved because of his racism and nothing else. I`ve never heard of a Trump supporter who supported him because they thought his plan for our healthcare was brilliant. Trump and Trump wannabes know that aiming low attracts the masses. They care nothing about him stealing Top Secret documents or who he`s selling them to. Who is it on the left that`s comparable to this hate mongering trash?

Forum List

Back