Crowd lines up at exit to leave before trump finishes his speech, but blocked by security

Good grief. All your hair on fire conspiracy nonsense just to cover up for your man love, Trump.

It's hard to watch. Maybe you can get Trump to adopt you and then you can be fondled too.
Are you in Ashley Biden's Diary or Hunter Biden's laptop?
Are you The Big Guy, or Pedo Peter?
Your fantasy about being fondled by Trump is a typical LibTard Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby Fantasy.
You want to run your fingers through his golden locks, and touch his Beautiful Orange Skin, don't yah?

You took The Trump Vaccine didn't you, you Inbred Bathroom Confused Cross Dressing Moron?

Are you in Ashley Biden's Diary or Hunter Biden's laptop?
Are you The Big Guy, or Pedo Peter?
Your fantasy about being fondled by Trump is a typical LibTard Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby Fantasy.
You want to run your fingers through his golden locks, and touch his Beautiful Orange Skin, don't yah?

You took The Trump Vaccine didn't you, you Inbred Bathroom Confused Cross Dressing Moron?
Who had custody of ashli Babbitts diary?

The big guy is Trump...at least that is what gaetz said...but he is another molester so maybe he lied?

Lol, big daddy Trump.

"It is closing time in these midterm elections. The fight is on, and there is no closer in American politics like Big Daddy Don," Gaetz said, prompting cheers from the crowd at the Miami-Dade County Fair and Exposition in Miami on Sunday."

The big guy is Trump...at least that is what gaetz said...but he is another molester so maybe he lied?

Lol, big daddy Trump.

"It is closing time in these midterm elections. The fight is on, and there is no closer in American politics like Big Daddy Don," Gaetz said, prompting cheers from the crowd at the Miami-Dade County Fair and Exposition in Miami on Sunday."

:laughing0301:

Lol, big daddy Trump.

Do you think it is wrong for your Hair Sniffing Alphabet Pedo Grooming Party to teach 5 year old kids about homosexuality and tell children they can choose their gender and if they want to have sex with adults that it's ok?

Why does that make you giddy to support that and things like abortion which is murder of an innocent life who gets NO CHOICE in the matter?

Do you think it is wrong for your Hair Sniffing Alphabet Pedo Grooming Party to teach 5 year old kids about homosexuality and tell children they can choose their gender and if they want to have sex with adults that it's ok?

Why does that make you giddy to support that and things like abortion which is murder of an innocent life who gets NO CHOICE in the matter?

You're speaking to someone who lies. Ask me how I know.

Trumps speech was MUCH too long

He doesn’t know how to walk out on a high note

Abortions were not murder and are now only murder in red states that don't support the spirit of the 10th amendment.

Murder is a legal term and is unlawful. If abortions are legal, they can't by definition be murder.

Be better.

I told you how to see it. If you're scared to look I don't blame you. I don't want to look at it either.

I have kids and it freaks me out to see someone touch their daughter like that.

lol ... she's full of shit - sooner or later quiter will put you on iggy if you challenge her, cause she can never back up her bs.

<psssst> it's not a real iggy - she'll read yer posts but will be too cowardly to reply.

Forum List

Back