Crowd lines up at exit to leave before trump finishes his speech, but blocked by security

No. The anger is because people are tired of seeing Trump fondle his own daughter. That is why Ivanka didn't show up for the announcement last night, she was afraid daddy would grope her on stage.

Trump; the party of pedo incest. Yuck.
You got to be fuckin kidding me right?
Jesus Christ, you people have the awareness of a dead cat!

You mean the President of the United States who kicked the Orange Florida man's ass in 2020 and actually got Infrastructure Week done? :heehee: You keep defending the Loser you swear you aren't for, Kinky Katfish. :heehee:

No I meant Dementia Man. Now shut up....old man

You mean the President of the United States who kicked the Orange Florida man's ass in 2020 and actually got Infrastructure Week done? :heehee: You keep defending the Loser you swear you aren't for, Kinky Katfish. :heehee:

Yeah, we know you're proud of your potato... :laughing0301:

Old rich, racist, white man that's been in DC for 50 years and has never done a damn thing for anyone in this country, only made millions for himself and his family somehow. Everything you preach to be against. That's why you're one of the biggest fools on here.

Maybe if you found another forum where they're ........................................ well......................................... maybe where they're as gay and flaccid as you are.

Well I'm not gay but due to my age, flaccid is probably just around the corner. Not a very cheerful thought that.

Reminds of a joke.

Why do women fake orgasms.......?.....

Because they think we care!

You mean the President of the United States who kicked the Orange Florida man's ass in 2020 and actually got Infrastructure Week done? :heehee: You keep defending the Loser you swear you aren't for, Kinky Katfish. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

No I said Dementia Man, fake aviator. Do you always struggle to comprehend?

Now I wish I voted for the brain dead fuck on the take from China, Ukraine, and Russia. The guy who finger rpaed Tara Reade, showered with his niece, and is on camera being inappropriate many times with young girls…as well as committing an impeachable offense by withholding funds from Ukraine unless they fired a prosecutor investigating the company his son worked for.

Oh, and he flew his son on Air Force 2 to do a private equity deal….and Joe Biden claims he never met these guys:

Photo-shows-Joe-Biden-and-his-son-golfing.png

He fucking lied and said he never met with any of Hunter’s business partners.

FUCK YOU CULT FUCKS. YOU ARE LYING BAGS OF SHIT.

Forum List

Back