Crowder: Soccer is the softest sport on the planet. in UFC, you hit 20 leg kicks & they don't suffer, but soccer players fall at the slightest contact

now you hate soccer.....last week you were getting a fucking boner telling us how excited you were about these games...

419.jpeg

I don't know why people do this. I'm not a soccer fan either but so what? I have no desire whatsoever to try and demean those who are.

In the high school where my sons attended it was the pussy bois that played boy's soccer. The dyke girls played girl's soccer. They were often ridiculed by the other students.

I don't know why people do this. I'm not a soccer fan either but so what? I have no desire whatsoever to try and demean those who are.
The fault in the analogy is you put the cart before the horse...people aren't "demeaning" the sport because they are not soccer fans, they are not soccer fans because of the sport itself and are just giving a few of the reasons why...
...the claim that the sport is the most watched in the world is a non-sequitur and speaks louder about the rest of the world then it does about those who are not fans and speak out about it...
...it is boring beyond acceptance and would not be watched if there were something more exciting or interesting to do in the rest of the world like there is here.

Last edited:
The fault in the analogy is you put the cart before the horse...people aren't "demeaning" the sport because they are not soccer fans, they are not soccer fans because of the sport itself and are just giving a few of the reasons why...

So what? Does it make one feel better about themselves to do this?

I find soccer AND hockey boring. I understand others really like it and that's cool. So what? I like baseball but I understand people find it boring. Why can't you just like what you like and not feel a need to rag on others for what they like?

...the claim that the sport is the most watched in the world is a non-sequitur and speaks louder about the rest of the world then it does about those who are not fans and speak out about...
...it is boring beyond acceptance and would not be watched if there were something more exciting or interesting to do in the rest of the world like there is here.

It was watched here by many.

So what? Does it make one feel better about themselves to do this?
Who said it did, that just responds to a point not in question.
I find soccer AND hockey boring.
but don't consider yourself demeaning in pointing that out?
I understand others really like it and that's cool. So what? I like baseball but I understand people find it boring.
and do you understand the same about others and soccer?
Why can't you just like what you like and not feel a need to rag on others for what they like?
For one thing it would be less than accurate and the "ragging" [as you put it] is a legitimate response to the claim that somehow the sport is "the most watched sport" has anything to do with how popular it is when the context of "what else is there to do" is intentionally removed from the claim...
The only reason it even matters is because those pushing the "anyone can play it" sport have no legitimate claim to make for the sports distaste here in this country.
It was watched here by many.
no it wasn't

Forum List

Back