Crowder: Soccer is the softest sport on the planet. in UFC, you hit 20 leg kicks & they don't suffer, but soccer players fall at the slightest contact

I would say much of it is because when I was young I didn't play it and few did so I never got into it.
hmmm, I played baseball, football and basketball growing up and Hockey is my favorite sport [used to be baseball] followed by baseball, but don't worry no matter your real intention I do not feel at all demeaned by you not liking the sport and encourage you to speak up about it if the mood strikes you.

hmmm, I played baseball, football and basketball growing up and Hockey is my favorite sport [used to be baseball] followed by baseball, but don't worry no matter your real intention I do not feel at all demeaned by you not liking the sport and encourage you to speak up about it if the mood strikes you.

I'll pass.

Americans play the games that they are happy with .
No matter that that they are simple .

It sems to keep them happy .

Just leave it that way

The flopping in soccer is not one of it's more appealing qualities. Most often, it goes unrewarded.

As for the sport itself, folks who are intellectually lazy and have not ever watched a match are often the most vocal critics of the sport. It is far more difficult than American football. And if they happened to award 6 points for putting the ball in the net instead of 1 goal, you'd find it to often times be just as high scoring as the American variety. Like the Packers played the Rams last night--score 24-12. Essentially that is a 4-2 soccer match.

The flopping in soccer is not one of it's more appealing qualities. Most often, it goes unrewarded.

As for the sport itself, folks who are intellectually lazy and have not ever watched a match are often the most vocal critics of the sport. It is far more difficult than American football. And if they happened to award 6 points for putting the ball in the net instead of 1 goal, you'd find it to often times be just as high scoring as the American variety. Like the Packers played the Rams last night--score 24-12. Essentially that is a 4-2 soccer match.
how do you know its far more difficult?....

1-22.jpg
He's taking a strained knee.

Forum List

Back