Crowdfunding site bans investigations of Child sex slavery

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The crowd-funding site YouCaring shut down former Navy Seal Craig Sawyer’s donation page following his appearance on the Alex Jones Show on Friday to talk about his national non-profit organization which aims to expose child trafficking across the nation and save children from torture.

A YouCaring representative told Infowars the page was terminated for violating the site’s “terms of service,” though they would not identify the specific issue.

Here’s the original interview which prompted the censorship:

Crowdfunding Site Bans Investigations of Child Sex Slavery
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was following this from the moment I hear Craig talk about his site , at the time of hearing it the amount of money moved quickly as people were donating rapidly.

Critical thinking-------------------- If the Elites have no control this site Craig had wouldn't have shut down so fast. So what do they do to make it sound official " tell the public there was some BS Violation" ..

Craig Sawyer is a former Navy Seal, he worked for the FEDS................ he knows the laws my ass he had a TOS violation.

The bottom line is THIS SITE SUPPORTS PEDOPHILES!!

If you do not bother listening to the hows and why's on how this happened you will REMAIN UNINFORMED and believing totally wrong BS created by your own mind which won't have anything to do with your attacks upon this issue. DENY IT ALL WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY!

Donation page to save children taken down

Gofundme also shut them down. From the way it appears that is outrageous.

I don't know if it could be because they have not yet received their 501c3 status yet, or not. Or that is the excuse they will use.

Craig Sawyer has a great reputation.

I don't know if it could be because they have not yet received their 501c3 status yet, or not. Or that is the excuse they will use.

This is why the left is openly saying things about Republicans that no decent person would say.

They feel that their constant lying gives them cover to censor alternative viewpoints.

They do it first and wait for no response or for lawsuits.

They have to be forced to not do it. Literately locking them up in jail is the only prevention.

They don't care about right or wrong anymore. The law means nothing to them.

• Banned
The crowd-funding site YouCaring shut down former Navy Seal Craig Sawyer’s donation page following his appearance on the Alex Jones Show on Friday to talk about his national non-profit organization which aims to expose child trafficking across the nation and save children from torture.

A YouCaring representative told Infowars the page was terminated for violating the site’s “terms of service,” though they would not identify the specific issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was following this from the moment I hear Craig talk about his site , at the time of hearing it the amount of money moved quickly as people were donating rapidly.

Critical thinking-------------------- If the Elites have no control this site Craig had wouldn't have shut down so fast. So what do they do to make it sound official " tell the public there was some BS Violation" ..

Craig Sawyer is a former Navy Seal, he worked for the FEDS................ he knows the laws my ass he had a TOS violation.

If you do not bother listening to the hows and why's on how this happened you will REMAIN UNINFORMED and believing totally wrong BS created by your own mind which won't have anything to do with your attacks upon this issue. DENY IT ALL WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY!

WHOEVER MOVED THIS TO CONSP. ...
YOU ARE HELPING TO SUPPORT PEDOPHILES JACKASSES.................

GUESS THE MOD THAT PUT THIS IN MOTHER F------ CONSPIRACIES WANTS TO HELP SUPPORT PEDOPHILES..

Last edited:
  • Banned
So the PEDOPHILE SUPPORTER who moved this the FUCK TO CONSPIRACY theories thinks THIS SITE WHICH IS CRAIG SWAYERS SITE IS A FUCKING CONSPIRACY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!

upload_2017-4-1_23-21-6.png

Veterans For Child Rescue

• Banned
AND here AGAIN A GO FUND ME PAGE HAS BEEN SET UP AGAIN YEAH SUCH A CONSPIRACY

upload_2017-4-1_23-26-4.png

Veterans For Child Rescue (V4CR) was formed specifically to EXPOSE that which has been covered up and suppressed – the dark and disgusting world of pedophile trafficking rings.

gunfund.me - Exposing Pedophiles & Rescuing Children

• Banned
Again this is who set up the Child sex ring , so he could bust those doing yet we have his crowd funding site shut him down " Supporting CHILD SEX SLAVERY.........WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES THIS SITE LOOK LIKE WHEN THEY STICK IT THE FUCK IN CONSPIRACY WHERE IT IS LESS LIKELY TO BE SEEN...............WAY TO GO HERO!!
upload_2017-4-2_22-17-47.png

upload_2017-4-2_22-19-28.png

upload_2017-4-2_22-20-19.png

Tactical Insider

• Banned
Seal Risks Everything Taking On Empire Of Pedophilia
Veterans For Child Rescue operation will take down elite pedophiles

Sawyer is a great T.V. host with hit shows, but the Media shot-callers don’t want him to make a program that can reach people with this bombshell information which will devastate the pedophile elite.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS FROM THE DEPT. OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES: IF YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS EXIST THE FACTS ARE HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS REAL SO IS SEX RINGS

View attachment 120043

The Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000 (TVPA) defines “severe forms of trafficking in
persons” as follows:

• Sex trafficking: the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for the purpose of a commercial sex act, in which the commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion. or in which the person induced to perform such act has not attained 18 years of age; and
  • Labor Trafficking: the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery.
FACT SHEET: HUMAN TRAFFICKING (English)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

If people keep turning a blind eye to real events taking place we can never stop so many children being taken for this reason.
Putting this into CONSPIRACY supports the events to take place by putting it where people can not become aware of the DIE HARD TRUTH this is GOING ON!!!

WikiLeaks: Pedophile ‘Code Words’ Found In Podesta Emails

For anyone who hasn’t been paying attention, the elite are heavily into pedophilia and satanism because these are ways for them to (1) prove they are sociopathic enough to be trusted with great crimes, and (2) prove that they can trust each other, despite being sociopaths. They all have the dirt on each other. (4) Satanic ritual abuse is used to create controllable split personalities, like in the Manchurian Candidate. (5) Lucius needs his Loosh.

Twitter / Account Suspended

“hotdog” = boy
“pizza” = girl
“cheese” = little girl
“pasta” = little boy
“ice cream” = male prostitute
“walnut” = person of colour
“map” = semen
“sauce” = orgy

Examples:

Follow
Sami Kuisma @KuismaSami

#podestaemails #sexring ?
"Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?"https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613 …

4:26 PM - 3 Nov 2016

Twitter / Account Suspended

View image on Twitter
CwXjCdfWIAALg4P.jpg:small

Follow
Sami Kuisma @KuismaSami

@JaredWyand weird conversation...? https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19333 …

2:30 PM - 3 Nov 2016

RE: Ice cream for FREE (time) today! - WikiLeaks

I consider ice cream, its purchase, and its consumption a rather serious business. We can’t just willy-nilly toss it out and about in casual references, especially linked with the word “free”.

Re: Cheese - WikiLeaks

Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them.
WikiLeaks: Pedophile 'Code Words' Found In Podesta Emails

Forget PizzaGate, international sex trafficking rings are controlled by the elite.

In every major pedophile bust involving the ritual abuse of children, the establishment is connected.

Is it any wonder the elite has declared war on Trump given that he is cracking down on the pedo cult they operate globally?

Please share this CRUCIAL video –

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Forum List

Back