CRT opposition based on political expediency not actual factual history

I want to discuss an issue that came up in a different thread. I think it is worth a thread of its own.

On the current events board, there is a thread about a book in which it is claimed that trump praised Hitler as having done good things.

I was a bit shocked to read many board members agreeing with this and it got me thinking about the teaching,or proposed teaching, of CRT in American schools.

I have no wish to go into the boring detail of CRT but my understanding is that it is a revisionist view of American history that shows a darker view of America than most people grew up with.

It has caused a great deal of upset amongst people who are actually quite happy with their history just the way it is. But that is a political stance and not one that takes account of actual history. And that seems to be the same attitude that I see when it comes to judging Hitler.

It means that CRT will not be judged through any historical or academic perspective. It will be judged purely on its perceived political stance and its possible impact on the youngsters who are taught it.

There is a fear that kids will grow to hate their country and for that reason the truth must be suppressed. But this is covered up in ignorant bluster because to admit that would be admitting that the US should come clean on its history.

Surely honesty is the best policy ? There isnt a country on earth that has not got some episodes that they would rather not discuss. I know all about that. People who can find the good in Hitler should not dictate the education of the kids.

Teachers' union president says CRT is NOT being taught in schools
Opposition is there because right wing media is reporting on it.
Those damn "right wing" media nuts. HOW DARE they question the motives of the commies pushing the Marxist indoctrination tactic developed by the Frankfurt School with the intent to erode the foundation of western society so they we will accept their commie horse shit. HOW DARE!!!!

and a person is inherently privileged or oppressive due to their race.
God forbid they indoctrinate children!
Dumbfuck. Thats not history. I have to assume you dont know what "facts" means EITHER.
You have nothing.
I have nothing? You talk about "facts" a then whine they dont want to instill OPINIONS into children.
You really are stupid. Seriously.
S
T
U
P
I
D
Sure, you miss the first two...

that one race bears responsibility for past actions against another (gets you whiteys off the books for slavery); the United States is fundamentally racist (Gets our history of racism off the books); and a person is inherently privileged or oppressive due to their race (Gets white privilege off the books).

Neat.

Do tell, where in CRT can I find references to Marx?
It was created by the FRANKFURT SCHOOL.
Things dont have to contain the word "marx" for it to be marxist.
Do you idiots EVER think?
Fail.

CRT was not created at the fucking Frankfort school in Europe.

Can you even post when CRT was created and where?
I guess you just googled who started it? :lol:
Thats not who it works, dumbass.
Ms. Crenshaws influence was rooted off the frankfurt schools teachings on "critical theory."...... whos teaching were influenced by Karl. She just injected "race" into it. Its called an "off-shoot" There is even one for the disabled and latino critical race.
As i said, you people know NOTHING about it.
You're wasting your time, but good effort. There is a mountain of resources explaining the communist origins of so much of what progressives are promoting but they don't want to know and deny the facts. Proudly useful and stubborn idiots.
I know i am. And i am done trying to explain it. Basic english must be racist too :dunno:
Sure "mountains of wingnut" opinion on subject.

Like those timmy talks

Fail.

Ms. Crenshaws influence was rooted off the frankfurt schools teachings on "critical theory."...... whos teaching were influenced by Karl. She just injected "race" into it. Its called an "off-shoot" There is even one for the disabled and latino critical race.
There are no real "classes" of people in western society. EVERYONE has the potential to rise to the top. So, these Bolshevists' decades-long efforts to start class warfare have constantly failed miserably. But, if they can make race take the place of class, they might have a shot.

Too bad we're already on to them.

And, we have guns, so....

CRT is not about history. It is indoctrination.
From what I have seen, actual history is very insignificant.
What part of CRT is the indoctrination you don't like? LInk it for us and explain why you don't like it.
How about how it teaches there is no individual? Or how racism is literally everywhere?
It was made by fucking commies and instills marxism in the youth.
Im sure that doesnt matter to you, though. As you are just as authoritarian as the commies. Deep down you probably ARE a commie.
Link ?
Dont be willfully ignorant and read about it.
So you dont have a link. This is just another right wing bogeyman that none of you know anything about.
Dude, you cant just supply links. You have to read about it. You obviously know nothing about it.
Ignorant dumbfuck
You have nothing.
Even people that teach CRT dont agree on everything. Its malleable. I cant just supply links. That isnt how it works.
Even if, you wouldnt read it. You couldnt even be bothered to watch videos when you asked for proof.
You are a dishonest hack.
Acting like you care about links... :lol:
You made a lot of bullshit claims but cant back any of them up.

What part of CRT is the indoctrination you don't like? LInk it for us and explain why you don't like it.
How about how it teaches there is no individual? Or how racism is literally everywhere?
Im sure that doesnt matter to you, though. As you are just as authoritarian as the commies. Deep down you probably ARE a commie.
Link ?
So you dont have a link. This is just another right wing bogeyman that none of you know anything about.
Dude, you cant just supply links. You have to read about it. You obviously know nothing about it.
Ignorant dumbfuck
You have nothing.
Even people that teach CRT dont agree on everything. Its malleable. I cant just supply links. That isnt how it works.
Even if, you wouldnt read it. You couldnt even be bothered to watch videos when you asked for proof.
You arent reading what im writing. And thats ok. Delusion is you cultists natural state.

Link ?
Ignorant dumbfuck
You have nothing.
I think he backed it all up pretty well. Did you see the link he provided?

Just admit that "race" is the substitute for "class" and they you are a fucking Bolshevist. It's much better if you speak the truth.

Fail.

You're wasting your time, but good effort. There is a mountain of resources explaining the communist origins of so much of what progressives are promoting but they don't want to know and they deny the facts. Proudly useful and stubborn idiots.
Maybe the issue is that none of you fellow klansmen can link to any of this material and neither can they state where it is being taught.
God forbid we can get past that and actually discuss what is wrong with it.

Link ?
Ignorant dumbfuck
You have nothing.
You arent reading what im writing. And thats ok. Delusion is you cultists natural state.
I would do if you could link to any of it.

Fail.

You're wasting your time, but good effort. There is a mountain of resources explaining the communist origins of so much of what progressives are promoting but they don't want to know and deny the facts. Proudly useful and stubborn idiots.
I know i am. And i am done trying to explain it. Basic english must be racist too :dunno:
Sure "mountains of wingnut" opinion on subject.

Like those timmy talks
Case in point. Unbelievable.

It's hard to separate the political from the historical agendas (and history should not have one but inevitably it seems to devolve into having one because 'history is written by the winners.")

We all should look for the reasons native americans seem to have to choose between their cultural identity and poverty or why generations of black families fail to break out of poverty. And people who are not generally seen a liberals have done that from Jack Kemp to Charles Barkley.

It's hard to separate the political from the historical agendas (and history should not have one but inevitably it seems to devolve into having one because 'history is written by the winners.")

We all should look for the reasons native americans seem to have to choose between their cultural identity and poverty or why generations of black families fail to break out of poverty. And people who are not generally seen a liberals have done that from Jack Kemp to Charles Barkley.
Well one reason is relentlessly being treated as a group, like you just did.

Fail.

You're wasting your time, but good effort. There is a mountain of resources explaining the communist origins of so much of what progressives are promoting but they don't want to know and they deny the facts. Proudly useful and stubborn idiots.
Maybe the issue is that none of you fellow klansmen can link to any of this material and neither can they state where it is being taught.
Thats the thing. YOU CANT JUST LINK IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Its malleable. It changes from one person to the other. All you can do is link the basic platform.
Read about it, then read about marxism. Its basically the same thing. Just like critical theory. This is just based off Black vs white racial strife, instead of classism.
If you actually cared, you would read about it. But you refuse to. Go fuck your dishonest self :thup:

CRT takes the broad brush of racism to condemn and label ALL white people as evil and racists.
Something inbred into their character and DNA. And the people that deny this just prove their
racism all the more, it is contended.
Ironically the CRT backers are the racists they claim to battle and be sure to let the NEA know how much
you "appreciate" them brainwashing your children and poisoning their minds.

At this critical societal juncture Joe Biden is sound asleep and AWOL as usual.
Not a good look for a person whose Vice President identified him as a racist during democrat debates.

Last edited:
Yeah TN we don't need to teach uncomfortable truth in our state. We need to teach a whitewash of facts here...

Tennessee governor signs bill restricting how race and bias can be taught in schools

Excerpt;

The new law, which essentially takes effect with the 2021-22 school year, will allow Tennessee Education Commissioner Penny Schwinn to withhold funds from schools and districts where teachers promote certain concepts about racism, sexism, bias, and other social issues that GOP lawmakers believe are cynical and divisive.

Among the 14 concepts that teachers will not be able to discuss: that one race bears responsibility for past actions against another; the United States is fundamentally racist; and a person is inherently privileged or oppressive due to their race.

Casey Black, the governor’s press secretary, said Lee “believes Tennessee students should be taught history and civics with facts, not divisive political commentary.”

In TN they don't need to learn about The Tulsa Race Massacre, Stonewall or any goddamn thing MLK did...because white white feelings can get hurt...
Yes, a politican seeks to pander. But you'd think truly divisive views would be stopped at the local level. I doubt Andy Jackson's actions towards the Cherokee at widely taught in Tn public schools. LOL

Fail.

There are no real "classes" of people in western society. EVERYONE has the potential to rise to the top. So, these Bolshevists' decades-long efforts to start class warfare have constantly failed miserably. But, if they can make race take the place of class, they might have a shot.

Too bad we're already on to them.

And, we have guns, so....
sorry----""WE"" are not on to them-----most of ""WE"" in the USA have swallowed the
BS -----hook-line- and --sinker--------at least, in my shit-hole town where the MAYOR
is an eager ingester

Fail.

Thats the thing. YOU CANT JUST LINK IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Its malleable. It changes from one person to the other. All you can do is link the basic platform.
Read about it, then read about marxism. Its basically the same thing. Just like critical theory. This is just based off Black vs white racial strife, instead of classism.
If you actually cared, you would read about it. But you refuse to. Go fuck your dishonest self :thup:
I dunno. I read some of the 1619 project published by the NYT. The first 6 essays or so. I probably have it bookmarked on some computer. I found a lot that I agreed with. It was "overdone" though imo

I want to discuss an issue that came up in a different thread. I think it is worth a thread of its own.

On the current events board, there is a thread about a book in which it is claimed that trump praised Hitler as having done good things.

I was a bit shocked to read many board members agreeing with this and it got me thinking about the teaching,or proposed teaching, of CRT in American schools.

I have no wish to go into the boring detail of CRT but my understanding is that it is a revisionist view of American history that shows a darker view of America than most people grew up with.

It has caused a great deal of upset amongst people who are actually quite happy with their history just the way it is. But that is a political stance and not one that takes account of actual history. And that seems to be the same attitude that I see when it comes to judging Hitler.

It means that CRT will not be judged through any historical or academic perspective. It will be judged purely on its perceived political stance and its possible impact on the youngsters who are taught it.

There is a fear that kids will grow to hate their country and for that reason the truth must be suppressed. But this is covered up in ignorant bluster because to admit that would be admitting that the US should come clean on its history.

Surely honesty is the best policy ? There isnt a country on earth that has not got some episodes that they would rather not discuss. I know all about that. People who can find the good in Hitler should not dictate the education of the kids.

It's fun asking them what part of CRT they object to and to link it for us to show what's bad about it.
I think its hilarious how you goons try to act like other people dont know, when you yourselves dont know shit about it. The media says its good, and you repeat it.
You cultists fool no one.
All Bodecia know about the entire world is what team she is on.

Why should she ever strain her tiny little brain by thinking when others are doing it for her and telling her what to say?

sorry tommi you have that exactly backwards,,
As he almost always does.

Can you give an example of your assertion. Because you maga fuckups in TN don't need to hear Rudy bridges story because your white feelings might get hurt.

Right.
I posted videos that go through in detail how its not history and is indoctrination with proof,,
The videos that you posted are propaganda. Produced by people with no understanding of CRT.
You got the understanding of CRT ? If you think you've got it all down then kindly share your expertise with the board. Tell us all those true and wonderful irrefutable facts about CRT. We "maga fuckups in TN" are just waiting on the edge of our seats for your pronouncement.

Forum List

Back