Crusaders charged in plot targeting Muslim immigrants

The deplorables

Three members of a southwest Kansas militia dubbed the "Crusaders” were arrested Friday on charges stemming from a plot to attack a housing complex that houses a mosque in Garden City, Kan.

Curtis Allen (49), Gavin Wright (49) of Liberal, Kan., and Patrick Stein (47), a resident of a nearby Dodge City, Kan., had stockpiled firearms and explosives. They planned to use four explosive-laden vehicles parked at the corners of the complex, which is home to a number of Somali immigrants.

Three Men Arrested in Plot to Bomb Kansas Mosque Following Presidential Election

I'm glad they were able to stop these knuckleheads. But tell me, why do you not use the same invective when it's a Muslim who is stopped?

You can't be serious.

As a heart attack. You progressives are noted for your extraordinary hypocrisy.

guno thinks Rightwing terrorists are deplorable. You think they're just knuckleheads, I guess like what,

the three Stooges? Harmless comedians?

I think ALL assholes who wish to harm people based on their skin color or their religion are deplorable. You asshats don't. You think that if they are killing those who don't think like you do that that is OK. You're both fucked up in the head.

The idea of harming people based on skin color or religion, would be a Composition Fallacy on the harmer's part.

Which is exactly the same fallacy you just committed bleating "you asshats think ...... yammer yammmer yammer".

You're not even bright enough to see that, are ya Sparkles?

And by the way --- "you progressives"? Spew a lot of rants toward Fighting Bob LaFollette, do ya?

I can completely understand their sentiments.
When the government fails to not only protect you from terror but import it they feel like they have no choice but to take matters into their own hands.
I'm afraid it's going to get far worse if hillary gets her way.

OMG. Another person justifying terrorism against innocent people.

When the government fails to not only protect you from terror but import it they feel like they have no choice but to take matters into their own hands.

It's sad when immigrants take the blame and punishment for a crooked dem party.

bombing and domestic terrorism is such a left wing thing. I can't think of but one bombing that wasn't conducted by a left winger. Even Obama's illegal drone program is a democrat doing the bombing on civilians.

You can't huh.

Oklahoma City?
Centennial Olympic Park?
Birmingham abortion clinic?
Atlanta lesbian bar?
Pensacola clinic? (two different events)
Santee California clinic?
Missoula clinic?
Tacoma clinic?
Shreveport clinic?
Austin clinic?
Grande Chute Wisconsin clinic?

That's a dozen right there.... I guess it's true -- the memory is the second thing to go.

Where to? Most in this country are US citizens. Have been for generations.

Back to the Muslim world, strip them of their citizenship and send them packing

Back to what "Muslim world"? They were born here. Their parents were. Their grandparents were.

They are US citizens. Not citizens of any other place.

Can't we just strip you and send you packing to some European-christian majority country?

I don't care if they are citizens, they aren't Americans and have no place here.

If they are citizens, then they are Americans. That's one of the basic you learn in gradeschool civics.

No, the term "American" refers to a specific people. Citizenship doesn't make one an American for the same reason that you becoming a citizen of China doesn't make you Chinese.

In that case all the descendants of English, German, French, Irish/Scottish and everywhere else in Europe have to go.
Elizabeth Warren gets to stay though.

My question........is this just an isolated group or are there more, or is it more widespread? These types of extremists can be very dangerous
-------------------------------------------------- scared ehh , [chuckle] ??

Why do you think that's funny?

sorry JANut but the hulabaloo made about these 3 yahoos [ out of about 310 million people in the USA ] is comical .

Comical? Here, let me show you "comical".

"sorry JANut but the hulabaloo made about these 3 yahoos [ out of about 1,600,000,000 Muslims in the word ] is comical "

---- see what I did there?

This is the inevitable fallout of blind partisan hackitude.

I'm glad they were able to stop these knuckleheads. But tell me, why do you not use the same invective when it's a Muslim who is stopped?

You can't be serious.

guno thinks Rightwing terrorists are deplorable. You think they're just knuckleheads, I guess like what,

I think ALL assholes who wish to harm people based on their skin color or their religion are deplorable. You asshats don't. You think that if they are killing those who don't think like you do that that is OK. You're both fucked up in the head.

The idea of harming people based on skin color or religion, would be a Composition Fallacy on the harmer's part.

Which is exactly the same fallacy you just committed bleating "you asshats think ...... yammer yammmer yammer".

And by the way --- "you progressives"? Spew a lot of rants toward Fighting Bob LaFollette, do ya?

You got that one wrong sparky. Progressives don't seem to care who they harm if the person being harmed is against them politically. Not all mind you, but progressives as a whole are vile, violent people who revel in their abuse of power.

The fbi is a terror organization. Our version of the nazi SS.

That is what my late father said too. I STILL do not believe it.

He was right.
Right wing, yes we know you are. What is real, and what you believe are opposites. Your attempt to demonize the FBI, shows your support for right wing terrorists.
The fbi are the terrorists, and you are a lying commie pig, a traitor, who hopefully will die screaming.

You mean your pathetic whining will get louder?

He was right.
Right wing, yes we know you are. What is real, and what you believe are opposites. Your attempt to demonize the FBI, shows your support for right wing terrorists.
The fbi are the terrorists, and you are a lying commie pig, a traitor, who hopefully will die screaming.
That's the same kind of extremist threats that got the Kansas terrorists busted. I'll notify them.

He was right.
That's the same kind of extremist threats that got the Kansas terrorists busted. I'll notify them.
calling you traitorous scum and wishing a painful death upon you isn't a threat. Quick hide in your safe place.

but I do agree...in a communist state free speech will get you arrested and killed. As will your stated intent to defend yourself, your property and your children from attack by dickless brownshirts. Same thing happened in China and Nazi Germany. To speak out against the state was a death penalty offense.

Remember what happened to the pigs who aided and abetted the nazis once they were ousted from power?

Hangings and firing squads. I look forward to that. Because knuckling under and assisting a criminal regime, even under the banner of "law", will buy you death when that regime is exposed and eliminated.

and it is well deserved.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_maxresdefault.jpg
Idiots who side with a criminal regime against their people get what they deserve.

You mean your pathetic whining will get louder?

I know you're not very bright but come on!!

and like I told Guno , hang them when they are PROVEN Guilty Coyote !!

We don't hang people in this country anymore.

Utah had it until 1980. They still have the choice of firing squad.
For thirty years or so they also had beheading.

and like I told Guno , hang them when they are PROVEN Guilty Coyote !!

We don't hang people in this country anymore.
--------------------------------------------- I know , just an expression from the old days when America was Great Chris L.

Ah yes, the "great" old days when you could be hanged, with or without the law..
Or garroted.
Or beheaded.
I'm gettin' all misty now.

It's so barbaric to allow the government to decide who lives or dies, IMO.

I wonder how many innocent people were killed by the United States government?

You can't be serious.

You got that one wrong sparky. Progressives don't seem to care who they harm if the person being harmed is against them politically. Not all mind you, but progressives as a whole are vile, violent people who revel in their abuse of power.

Not easy to do since they're dead, buried in their graves and rotting for a century.

Forum List

Back