Cruz, Conservative Paper, Defend Democrat!

Here's the plan:
I'll be responsible for what I post, not for what I post after you conveniently omit what changes what I post.

I posted this, you moron:

"Menendez's crimes.....and there is a good chance that he will be found guilty if it goes to trial....were committed some time ago."
And the justice department is taking him to task, so what are you bitching about?

Your description of the thread is incorrect.

I'm laughing at the boot-lickers like you.
1. If Mendez has commited crimes, as you indicate, should he not be prosecuted?
2. Mendez is a Democrat. Shouldn't you be rejoicing in the fact that he is in trouble?
3. Doesn't this undercut the right wing meme that Democrats protect their own?
Back at ya, Spanky.
did you not notice?

He has not been formally charged with anything. There is still an investigation going on.

And what happens when the President and Eric Holder is asked about ongoing investigations?

They say they cant comment on them because it is an ongoing investigation.

Yet here, they not only commented on it....but Holder wasnt even asked...he simply got the word out unprompted.

Seems to me, based on the timing (right after Mendendez criticized Obama) and based on the fact that it was contrary to what Holder does....it was meant to be a warning to anyone that criticizes the President.

There are 54 Republican Senators.
If Menendez goes, do you think Christie will appoint a Democrat?

Hmmmm.....Obama/Holder are probably bluffing.
If there are charges, they will come out well after Obama is out of office. 55 puts them way to close to that 67% required for veto override.

If the justice department had not gone after Menendez, would the right wing be accusing the administration of a cover up or favoritism?

Menendez's crimes.....and there is a good chance that he will be found guilty if it goes to trial....were committed some time ago.

He wasn't called on same until he confronted the little dictator.....that's the salient point that you are strenuously avoiding.

Just like General Petraeus

When Obama chastised Menendez......was there an anti-Semitic subtext???

12. " During a Democratic Senate retreat in Baltimore on Thursday, President Obama spoke out against further sanctions against Iran.

When Obama reportedly told his fellow Democrats that he "understood the pressures that senators face from donors and others", it provoked a furious reaction from New Jersey Democratic Senator Robert Menendez who said he took "personal offense" to Obama's remarks.

Matt Brooks of the Republican Jewish Coalition put out the following statement:

What exactly was President Obama suggesting when he said opposition to his Iran policy is due to "donors"? No one would say opposition to his Russia policy is due to "donors" or his Cuba policy is due to "donors", or his general foreign policy is due to "donors".

....why did President Obama single out those who seek tougher sanctions on Iran and say their viewpoints are based on "donors". The threat Iran poses to Israel and the western world is a national security issue.

It's pretty damn clear that when Obama says donors, he means Jews. Why Obama has such contempt for Jews when he is supported by this community in such large numbers makes little sense.

[His] hatred knows no rationality.

No doubt much of Obama's hatred is directed towards Israel and specifically Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Why else would Obama oppose sanctions against like a country like Iran which is intent on destroying the State of Israel?

Good for Bob Menendez for calling out Obama. But it will come at a price. I'm sure Menendez has now eclipsed Netanyahu as numero uno on Obama's crap list. " For Obama Donors Jews on Sanctions Against Iran The American Spectator

"when Obama says donors, he means Jews."
Those familiar with Obama's mentors, and who he surrounds himself with will have no doubts.

Forum List

Back