cruz dominating Wyoming

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Last I checked he had nearly 60% with 57% reporting.

He has also been the only one to get a delegate from Guam today but as the others are uncommitted that may change

Wow, at that rate he'll have this election all wrapped up in no time at all!

Like Iowa and Idaho, it's another smallish State, the only large State he's won is Texas, his home State. I don't think The Donald needs to worry about not winning Wyoming.

64% for cruz at 75% voting. Trump hasn't broken 5%.

BTW please continue showing your contempt for smaller States. We will gl!adly rack up delegates there

Last I checked he had nearly 60% with 57% reporting.

He has also been the only one to get a delegate from Guam today but as the others are uncommitted that may change

All of 8 delegates. I'm hardly impressed. All Trump has to do is win DC. I like his chances there.

Last edited:
BTW please continue showing your contempt for smaller States. We will gl!adly rack up delegates there
I'm assuming you live in Wyoming yourself. I've been to that state...you and I both know that the delegate count you have is roughly equal to the number of people living in your state.

All jokes aside...why are there so many Hispanics in Jackson, WY?...you would think that they would have stayed south rather than go to the middle of nowhere in the cold.

Not living in Wyoming. I just find it interesting that suddenly half the board is uninterested in primary results simply because Trump is losing

Not living in Wyoming. I just find it interesting that suddenly half the board is uninterested in primary results simply because Trump is losing
I am uninterested for a few reasons
1. I didn't even know there was an election today in Wyoming
2.Cruz is only one to even campaign there that speaks to how shitty his campaign is going
3.HALF of Wyoming's delegates won't be picked until NEXT MONTH.Cruz is playing in Wyoming Trump is speaking to HUGE crowds in Ohio and Missouri today. Unlike Cruz,Trump has HUGE chance of sweeping Florida,Ohio,North Carolina,Missouri and Illinois on Tuesday. :)

You shouldn't neglect States you think are unimportant.

Hey geniuses, Wyoming is a non-binding caucus. It's just establishment boys voting. There's a reason it's not news.

Hey geniuses, Wyoming is a non-binding caucus. It's just establishment boys voting. There's a reason it's not news.

Cause Trump is getting trounced
Actually its because of why he said. Its NON BINDING aka it doesn't matter. Washington,DC DID vote and the PEOPLE voted...wonder what those results are...haven't paid attention today.

Forum List

Back