Cruz is establishment

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Is the dumbest conclusion I've seen drawn on this board. Seriously

The so-called called establishment HATES CRUZ and has since the day he was sent to DC. They blasted him near daily on all the pundit shows. Never backed him in his fights against Obama.

The only reason they support him all of the sudden is because they hate Trump more.

Pull your heads out of your collective asses and get a grip on yourselves.

They love him now. He's been welcomed into the Establishment. He'll never be 'Skull & Bones' material, but he gets a junior membership. He's owned by the same scum who own Hillary Clinton... Goldman Sachs.

The so-called called establishment HATES CRUZ and has since the day he was sent to DC. They blasted him near daily on all the pundit shows. Never backed him in his fights against Obama.

The only reason they support him all of the sudden is because they hate Trump more.

He was endorsed by Jeb Bush, which make him a Bush boy, and if you look over his past you will see the Bush family strings...

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jeb Bush endorses Ted Cruz as prominent Republicans try to stop Trump

• Banned

He was endorsed by Jeb Bush, which make him a Bush boy, and if you look over his past you will see the Bush family strings...

Irrelevant

If a murderer tells you 2 + 2 = 4 are you suddenly going to freak out and claim that he's wrong? You know cause agreeing with him would make you guilty of murder by association.

Stupid logic

Oh for crying out loud Gramps get a grip. Both he and Heidi WORKED for GW. Heidi longer than Ted. She worked for Condi Rice and Robert Zoellick. Then she shifts into Goldman Sachs who by the way financed Ted's run for Senate along with Citi Bank.

They are inside the beltway elite establishment all the way. Cruz is hated by his fellow senators not because he is anti establishment but because he's a %^$(* asshole.

Yes, he's been a Bush Family lackey for years. I will not support any Candidate supported by the Bush Family.

Think of the arrogance of Cruz. Much like Obama. Get into the Senate and run for President. He's still a Junior.

Oh for crying out loud Gramps get a grip. Both he and Heidi WORKED for GW. Heidi longer than Ted. She worked for Condi Rice and Robert Zoellick. Then she shifts into Goldman Sachs who by the way financed Ted's run for Senate along with Citi Bank.

They are inside the beltway elite establishment all the way. Cruz is hated by his fellow senators not because he is anti establishment but because he's a %^$(* asshole.

Spot On. Thanks.

Irrelevant

If a murderer tells you 2 + 2 = 4 are you suddenly going to freak out and claim that he's wrong? You know cause agreeing with him would make you guilty of murder by association.

Stupid logic

No, it is you that is claiming two plus two does not equal four when you see the actual evidence Ted Cruz is a Bush boy.

He worked for George W. Bush.

He is being endorsed by Jeb Bush.

So what part of that do you get he agree with some things when the reality is Ted Cruz is a Bush boy that has the Bush family strings attached to him?

Don't like the reality, well get over it because Ted Cruz is a liar, but so is every politician and if you can find me a honest politician then I will show you hell freezing over!

Yes, he's been a Bush Family lackey for years. I will not support any Candidate supported by the Bush Family.

I am truly amazed that more people have not checked out his establishment creds. His billionaire backers are completely establishment.

I mean seriously what else is there to know. They are Washington Inside the Beltway AND Wall Street.

"Campaign chairman Chad Sweet compared Cruz's ability to make campaign calls to her time at Goldman Sachs stating, "There are very few spouses who can get on the phone on a cold call to a prospective donor and make a more compelling case in a personal and effective way than Heidi Cruz"

Heidi Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am truly amazed that more people have not checked out his establishment creds. His billionaire backers are completely establishment.

He supports the TPP and other awful Trade Deals. He's a member of the NWO Globalist Elite Club. He's a Goldman Sachs Puppet.

So Gramps we just proved he's establishment all the way. Inside the beltway establishment elite AND 24/7 Wall Street.

What do you think now that you know the simple truth about the Cruzs?

I mean seriously what else is there to know. They are Washington Inside the Beltway AND Wall Street.

"Campaign chairman Chad Sweet compared Cruz's ability to make campaign calls to her time at Goldman Sachs stating, "There are very few spouses who can get on the phone on a cold call to a prospective donor and make a more compelling case in a personal and effective way than Heidi Cruz"

There is NO ONE in this race that isn't "inside" or in the "club"
Shit Trump owns the fucking club.

You've all been duped by a bored billionaire. If it wasn't so scary it'd be hilarious

He supports the TPP and other awful Trade Deals. He's a member of the NWO Globalist Elite Club. He's a Goldman Sachs Puppet.

Absolutely. When I started digging into Heidi's profile I really was stunned to find out all her connections. Man oh man lyin' Cruz it is. Playing it to the hilt that he was some sort of outsider.

Then to find out his Senatorial race was funded by Goldman Sachs and Citi Bank??? Aye carumba!!

That's why he hid the loans. Unbelievable. I'm not easily fooled in politics but I backed him for a long time taking him at face value.

Lying bastard.

So Gramps we just proved he's establishment all the way. Inside the beltway establishment elite AND 24/7 Wall Street.

What do you think now that you know the simple truth about the Cruzs?
I think you did too many drugs in the 60's & 70's. It's the only explanation for thinking Trump is any different than the others.

Oh & the only thing you proved is that you can draw any conclusion you want if it helps you draw a narrative you like.

You've all been duped by a bored billionaire. If it wasn't so scary it'd be hilarious

You do know I do not like Trump either, so I am not being duped by him, and know what he is, but Cruz is also a insider and not a true rebel...

You believe Ted Cruz is the better candidate of everyone in the race, so vote for him, but do not try to tell everyone that Ted Cruz is not part of the establishment when all the evidence points to the fact he has been bought and owned by the Bush family for years now...

This election cycle is hold your nose and vote for the least worthless candidate, and to you it is Cruz...

Trump won't be beholden to any special interests. He's funding his own Campaign. He even asks his supports to not give him their money. He certainly isn't perfect, but he won't be a NWO Globalist Elite Slave.

Cruz is completely owned by the Banker-Elite. He'd be nowhere without Citibank/Goldman Sachs money. The Bush Family has endorsed him for God's sake. That's all you need to know about the man. I can't support him.

You miss the point entirely. Cruz has played a big game that he's the anti establishment anti the Washington cartel candidate.

He's been lying his ass off and scamming the public. Just like he pretends to be this holier than thou evangelical. All bullshit. He and his team lied their asses off about Carson leaving the race. Then they do their dirties with Marco Rubio with the photo shopping and the lie that Rubio slagged the Bible.

And then to top it off they tried to slut shame Melania. He's the biggest &^^$#( scumbucket in the race.

One of the silliest threads on the board.

Anyone drawing a public paycheck is "part of the establishment."

Are you looking for a fucking anarchist?

Cruz is the ONLY REMAINING CANDIDATE who takes the U.S. Constitution seriously. Trump can't take it seriously because he has never read it. HRC and Bernie basically think the Constitution is "unconstitutional."

That's all you need to know.

You know what?

We live in an insane world where someone who has been a conservative his whole life is condemned as "Establishment". Meanwhile, a person who has never had a conservative thought in his head his entire life is the hero of these retarded pseudo-cons who are so far off the conservative reservation they don't know a conservative principle when a critical one whacks them upside the head.

Donald Trump is a poser. He's never been a conservative. That's why when he is asked questions relating to conservative causes, he comes across like an idiot. He has no idea how to answer such questions because he has been a liberal his whole life.

Cruz, on the other hand, has been right wing his whole life, and it shows. You can see the stark difference. But the retards have such a pall of self-delusion over their eyes they can't discern the real from the fake.

Idiots.

Forum List

Back