Cruz on Obama’s transgender agenda: Forcing girls to shower with boys is ‘just nuts’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
As a teenager, I would have thought that a great idea...as a parent and grandparent...NOT SO MUCH!

LifeSiteNews ^ | 1/11/16 | Dustin Siggins
SPIRIT LAKE, Iowa, January 11, 2015 (LifeSiteNews) – Texas senator Ted Cruz is doubling down on his criticisms of President Obama for suing schools that don't let boys use the same showers as girls. According to video provided by NBC, Cruz addressed an effort by President Obama to "force a junior high to let a teenage boy shower with teenage girls," which consists of a new interpretation of Title IX that says not allowing teenagers access to restrooms and other facilities restricted to the opposite gender is sex discrimination. The administration has filed lawsuits against at least two school districts,...

I didn't need Ted Cruz to tell me this. Our daughters will never shower with a boy pretending he is a girl. Bank it

"Cruz on Obama’s transgender agenda: Forcing girls to shower with boys is ‘just nuts’"

Cruz is becoming as much a liar as Trump.

It's time, actually past time, for you to put up or shut up. Stop posting BS and running away like a petulant little child. Word of warning, this can be backed up

hey if you can see what you want.before the altar baby

OK REALLY WEIRD I DID NOT POST THIS. I CAME IN TO EDIT TO LET YOU GUYS SEE THIS.

I DIDN;T MAKE THIS POST

Last edited:
As a teenager, I would have thought that a great idea...as a parent and grandparent...NOT SO MUCH!

LifeSiteNews ^ | 1/11/16 | Dustin Siggins
SPIRIT LAKE, Iowa, January 11, 2015 (LifeSiteNews) – Texas senator Ted Cruz is doubling down on his criticisms of President Obama for suing schools that don't let boys use the same showers as girls. According to video provided by NBC, Cruz addressed an effort by President Obama to "force a junior high to let a teenage boy shower with teenage girls," which consists of a new interpretation of Title IX that says not allowing teenagers access to restrooms and other facilities restricted to the opposite gender is sex discrimination. The administration has filed lawsuits against at least two school districts,...
OMG. In 7th grade, half of my day seemed like it was spent concealing my hard ons during class. Can you imagine a 7th grade boy having to shower with girls? I swear to God, liberals are fucking idiots! Morons!

12552680_1133458450000083_8969757179713645456_n.jpg

Ooh this could get g
"Cruz on Obama’s transgender agenda: Forcing girls to shower with boys is ‘just nuts’"

Cruz is becoming as much a liar as Trump.

It's time, actually past time, for you to put up or shut up. Stop posting BS and running away like a petulant little child. Word of warning, this can be backed up
good.
I'm still dying on my hangover but I'm not stupid. I'm putting money on my Irish girl. Shamrocks every time.

portrait.jpg
ROBERT B. REICH is Chancellor’s Professor of Public Policy at the University of California at Berkeley and Senior Fellow at the Blum Center for Developing Economies. He served as Secretary of Labor in the Clinton administration, for which Time Magazine named him one of the ten most effective cabinet secretaries of the twentieth century. He has written fourteen books, including the best sellers “Aftershock, “The Work of Nations," and"Beyond Outrage," and, his most recent, "Saving Capitalism." He is also a founding editor of the American Prospect magazine, chairman of Common Cause, a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and co-creator of the award-winning documentary, INEQUALITY FOR ALL.

portrait.jpg
ROBERT B. REICH is Chancellor’s Professor of Public Policy at the University of California at Berkeley and Senior Fellow at the Blum Center for Developing Economies. He served as Secretary of Labor in the Clinton administration, for which Time Magazine named him one of the ten most effective cabinet secretaries of the twentieth century. He has written fourteen books, including the best sellers “Aftershock, “The Work of Nations," and"Beyond Outrage," and, his most recent, "Saving Capitalism." He is also a founding editor of the American Prospect magazine, chairman of Common Cause, a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and co-creator of the award-winning documentary, INEQUALITY FOR ALL.
Robert Reich's F Minus In Economics: False Facts ... - Forbes
www.forbes.com/.../robert-reichs-f-minus-in-economics-false-fact...
Forbes
Sep 10, 2013 - All I can say in my grade school Latin: Caveat lector.

The Seven Lies of Robert Reich - Laissez Faire Books
lfb.org/seven-lies/
Jan 30, 2012 - Robert Reich who was secretary of labour under Bill Clinton wrote an article that he called “The Seven Biggest Economic Lies”. I intend to show ..

Hypocrisy Alert! Income Inequality Blowhard Robert Reich ...
www.truthrevolt.org/.../hypocrisy-alert-income-inequality-blowhard-rob...
Aug 6, 2014 - On Wednesday, The Daily Caller reported that Robert Reich, former U.S. ... A professor of public policy, Reich's history of leftist economic ...

Refuting Robert Reich | Frontpage Mag
www.frontpagemag.com/.../refuting-robert-reich-ar...
FrontPage Magazine
Feb 13, 2014 - 6a012876c6c7fb970c019b00336fea970b-500wi Former Clinton Labor Secretary and lifelong leftist Robert Reich has just released a new ...

Leftist Lies for All: The Myth of Income Inequality | The ...
www.theculturewatch.com/leftist-lies-for-all-the-myth-of-income-inequal...
Jan 17, 2014 - Obama and his party's leaders get all this liberal, crypto-commie claptrap from leftist extremists like Robert Reich, President Clinton's former ...

Robert Reich makes 36% more than average CEO and gets ...
https://www.aei.org/.../robert-reich-makes-3...
American Enterprise Institute
Sep 17, 2014 - Former Labor Secretary Robert Reich is currently a professor of public policy ..... Terribly sorry, did offend your tender sensibility, leftist swine?

Need more Pussypussy?

Forum List

Back