Cruz renews pledge to support Personhood Amendment....

MsnBama

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2015
New England
I don't know why this crap shocks me anymore.... :bang3:

Georgia Right to Life, one of the most outspoken proponents of the movement to grant legal “personhood” to fertilized eggs and fetuses, has endorsed Sen. Ted Cruz for president after he signed their candidate pledge promising to “support a personhood amendment to the U.S. Constitution.”

Ted Cruz Renews Pledge For Radical Personhood Amendment Right Wing Watch

so you think a baby in the womb is not a human being....?

Georgia Right to Life, one of the most outspoken proponents of the movement to grant legal “personhood” to fertilized eggs and fetuses, has endorsed Sen. Ted Cruz for president after he signed their candidate pledge promising to “support a personhood amendment to the U.S. Constitution.”

I wouldn't send women to prison for life for taking the morning after pill, would you?

Great. Pregnant women won't be able to drive because they will have two people behind the wheel and will be charged for two on airlines and at concerts, movies, etc.

A baby in a womb is wrong....why aren't they out yet? Irresponsible doctor.

I wouldn't send women to prison for life for taking the morning after pill, would you?
in this liberal world nobody goes to prison for life for killing anymore.....

So what just happened to James Holmes? That's not life in prison?

Hmmm, coulda fooled me.

Hmmm, coulda fooled me.

maybe he will.....but a life sentence does not necessarily mean the rest of their life in prison....

Hmmm, coulda fooled me.

maybe he will.....but a life sentence does not necessarily mean the rest of their life in prison....

Tell that to all the scum rotting in Florence ADX.

Plenty of people have received a life sentence and then spent the remainder of their days behind bars after actually committing murder.

A woman taking the morning after pill because a condom broke and she just wanted to be on the safe side is not murder but that's how it would be defined under this kind of legislation.

What's the normal penalty for the pre-meditated murder of a child?

What's the normal penalty for the pre-meditated murder of a child?

Let me google that for you

Clearly proving, "in this liberal world nobody goes to prison for life for killing anymore".....

Smdh....

Hmmm, coulda fooled me.

Tell that to all the scum rotting in Florence ADX.

Plenty of people have received a life sentence and then spent the remainder of their days behind bars after actually committing murder.

A woman taking the morning after pill because a condom broke and she just wanted to be on the safe side is not murder but that's how it would be defined under this kind of legislation.

yes...many have spent their life behind bars for life but many have not.....you just don't know for sure anymore....

Sentencing Law and Policy State forced to free 20 violent criminals

well in a way it is.....liberals don't really like to punish killers......

No. I'm a liberal and had absolutely zero problem with the Tsarnaev being shipped off to rot a few months ago. In fact, most of the people I know cheered, even those of us who don't support the death penalty. In fact, I don't know one liberal who is okay with letting child murderers roam the streets.

note the 50+ million dead babies sine Roe v Wade and nobody even went to jail....

That's because Roe v Wade made abortion LEGAL and we don't send people to jail for doing something unless it is ILLEGAL. See the difference?

Forum List

Back