🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz smarter than Trump ?

Intelligence, smarts and savvy.

Intelligence goes to Cruz. Smarts almost an even tie with the Donald a smidge ahead. Savvy and knowing how to play the game? It's the Donald by a landslide.
Well, consider: Cruz might actually beat Hillary by taking Fla, VA and Colo. Trump, not at all likely.

I am laughing!!!! The most hated man in this country by the center and right-leaning republicans taking florida, VA and Co??? A man that wants to cut the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d and education isn't possibly going to win more then Mitt Romney!

sorry, but both guys will guarantee a Hillary presidency!
maybe , course Hilary will fix everything up . Moderate rinos will love Hilary eh Matthew !!

Intelligence goes to Cruz. Smarts almost an even tie with the Donald a smidge ahead. Savvy and knowing how to play the game? It's the Donald by a landslide.
Well, consider: Cruz might actually beat Hillary by taking Fla, VA and Colo. Trump, not at all likely.

I am laughing!!!! The most hated man in this country by the center and right-leaning republicans taking florida, VA and Co??? A man that wants to cut the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d and education isn't possibly going to win more then Mitt Romney!

sorry, but both guys will guarantee a Hillary presidency!
maybe , course Hilary will fix everything up . Moderate rinos will love Hilary eh Matthew !!

A rino is anyone that isn't a sheep for the extreme far austerity, anti-science and anti-logic right. I don't like Hillary at all but a shit samwitch is better then oozzzzz.

Cruz has been my guy all along... of course he is smarter than Trump or anyone else running for president.

What makes him so good? Standing up against everything is not always a good thing. Right??? You do know we do need to pay for our infrastructure and invest in our own country...Not to do so is what Haiti or somalia does.

What kind of logic does this guy stand for? I understand that he shares your social beliefs but otherwise how the hell can you defend him

Matthew, all the libertarians are saying, when it is boiled down, is get off my grass and I would shoot you if I could.

The issue of IQ or smartest tool in the shed should in no be the prerequisite or sole basis for one to assume the Presidency. The Lord knows how well brilliance has worked out, just look at the nut case we now have in the oval office, brilliant, articulate, totally naive, delusional, and disconnected from reality.

I disagree on one point.

The meat muppet faggot is an imbecile. The only way the world "brilliant" applies to him is when the spotlights reflect off his teeth. I'm serious when I call him a meat muppet faggot, because when Valerie Jarret's hand isn't up his ass making him regurgitate the insipid drivel coming off the teleprompter, he is a stuttering clusterfuck. On those occasions where he isn't being force fed some mindless speech, and he's actually coherent he is saying some incredibly stupid shit.

What's funny is Mitt Romney discussed the 47% in private = losing!
Cruz wants to make us a third world country by extreme austerity and waves his dick at half this country. Yet, you think that is smart?
nothing to worry about concerning extreme austerity , heck people that work or have worked and saved and have been smart will be alright Matthew !!

What makes him so good?

He understands conservatism and conservative principles for one. He is also a man of conviction... you can count on him to stand up for what he believes and not fold like a cheap K-mart tent or bow to political pressure.

You do know we do need to pay for our infrastruct....

Just shut the fuck up. We need to do something about a $1.6 trillion annual deficit BEFORE we do any damn thing else. That means we're going to have to cut stuff. That means the gravy train of Liberalism has to end.

Infrastructure is paid for at the state and local level by concerned citizens who elect city councils and county commissions to levy property tax and school taxes and such. It's not a responsibility of the Federal government or a bunch of knee-jerk liberal reactionaries with a vision of Utopia dancing in their heads.

Well, consider: Cruz might actually beat Hillary by takcla, VA and Colo. Trump, not at all likely.

From 'White Power' To Nazi Salutes: How Toxic Can Trump Rallies Get?.

Florida has rqu

Florida is not as solid Republican as it once was, having voted for Obama twice.

Virginia has been turning blue since 2008 and Colorado is not lock either.

Cruz is an immigrant who hate immigrants,

I believe he is.. from what I've heard his peers say about him he must be.

does Cruz have the sack to hand Donnie his ass on a silver podium tonight or not?

alan dershowitz said he was the smartest student he ever had..... and therefore, can't possibly believe the garbage he spews.

his former roommate from Princeton simply calls him an a*****e who was really creepy.

What makes him so good?

He understands conservatism and conservative principles for one. He is also a man of conviction... you can count on him to stand up for what he believes and not fold like a cheap K-mart tent or bow to political pressure.

You do know we do need to pay for our infrastruct....

Just shut the fuck up. We need to do something about a $1.6 trillion annual deficit BEFORE we do any damn thing else. That means we're going to have to cut stuff. That means the gravy train of Liberalism has to end.

Infrastructure is paid for at the state and local level by concerned citizens who elect city councils and county commissions to levy property tax and school taxes and such. It's not a responsibility of the Federal government or a bunch of knee-jerk liberal reactionaries with a vision of Utopia dancing in their heads.

c06d1859261c30e66441ce6041207848.gif

Well, consider: Cruz might actually beat Hillary by takcla, VA and Colo. Trump, not at all likely.

Florida has rqu

Florida is not as solid Republican as it once was, having voted for Obama twice.

Virginia has been turning blue since 2008 and Colorado is not lock either.

Cruz is an immigrant who hate immigrants,
good for Cruz that he is leery of TOO MUCH immigration Bravo . 210 million when I was a kid in 1970 and in 2010 it was 310 million not counting illegal aliens . So actually , good for Trump and Cruz . The rest of the rino crew are all pro immigrant so to heii with them Bravo !!

does Cruz have the sack to hand Donnie his ass on a silver podium tonight or not?

alan dershowitz said he was the smartest student he ever had..... and therefore, can't possibly believe the garbage he spews.

his former roommate from Princeton simply calls him an a*****e who was really creepy.

Off the charts brilliant along with Elizabeth Warren.

agree , I also heard that . still , if Trump is not the nominee I will probably vote for Cruz as better than Hilary 'Indee' !!

I believe he is FAR smarter than Trump. I also believe he is smart enough to let Trump sink himself & not leave a bitter taste in the mouths of voters one week before Christmas.
Trump will be his usual dumbass with one liners with no specifics, self.
Cruz would mop the floor in a one on one debate.

Everyone's school records & peers are completely relevant EXCEPT OBAMA.

You fucking wack hacks are a joke

Forum List

Back