🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz smarter than Trump ?

I believe he is.. from what I've heard his peers say about him he must be.

does Cruz have the sack to hand Donnie his ass on a silver podium tonight or not?

alan dershowitz said he was the smartest student he ever had..... and therefore, can't possibly believe the garbage he spews.

his former roommate from Princeton simply calls him an a*****e who was really creepy.

Can you tell us what your ex-roommate sez about you?................:mm:

A man that wants to cut the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d and education isn't possibly going to win more then Mitt Romney!

I absolutely hate it when you keep saying that R against infrastructure. BHO had about $1T Stimulus. Almost one of it went to infrastructure with D congress D president. Every day you try to say R is against infrastructure for USA? 7 years now....................no funding for infrastructure. BHO fails.

maybe I was wrong , maybe not but no matter . What it looks like is that Cruz wants to limit H1B workers by making their salaries big money . Sounds good to me as it looks like Sen. Jeff Sessions backs the bill . I just quickly perused the story , read for yourself and see if i missed anything Kidd !!

I really have no idea where Obama's "brilliance" came from.

Hard to know when he hides his Grades. He was probably shoveled thru on affirmative action to meet some goofy PC Quota. I thought he was smart but action shows not. His speak is forced. He did nothing for inner city Ghetto Blacks. Stupid. Really stupid.

0001-115295428.png

I really have no idea where Obama's "brilliance" came from.

Hard to know when he hides his Grades. He was probably shoveled thru on affirmative action to meet some goofy PC Quota. I thought he was smart but action shows not. His speak is forced. He did nothing for inner city Ghetto Blacks. Stupid. Really stupid.

He's smart enough to kick your ass on a regular basis. Name one thing the goobers elected last year have accomplished.

course none of the rino gop is much better than Hilary [imo]. The only good choices are Trump or Cruz from my point of view 'BKidd' !!

Forum List

Back