🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz supporters hit new low: anti Trump ad to slut shame model Melania who posed for GQ

Holy shit. That right there is a Pro-Trump ad. If this is for real from Cruz supporters then they fucked up. My guess is it's a bunch of BS.

This is unreal. Cruz and his supporters are assholes. Cruz is trying to say he's running a campaign that's not politics as usual.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight scumbuckets. I'm really disgusted with Cruz supporters now. Melania was a professional model and she was one of several to do this shoot for GQ.

3276238A00000578-3504746-image-a-48_1458668136575.jpg

Anti-Donald Trump ads criticize Melania for nude photo shoot

Cruz didn't say shit, that was put out by a PAC, he can't control what they do. Read the damn disclaimer at the bottom.

You bet he didn't say shit. He didn't condemn it. Hell's bells even VOX and other establishment media are disgusted by it.

Cruz is not the class act I thought he was before the campaign.

Not sure which is worse. The attack ad or the dumb ass responses in this thread.
Why does everyone feel like first ladies and or their children are valid targets or topics for political discussion?
I am sure you have been saying the same thing in all the attacks on Michelle Obama.
I have and will continue to do so.

Now crawl back in your hole dyke

Mrs. Trump looks just like I would want the First Lady to look, and for you left wing loon bitches and homos---its either her or Bill Clinton serving in the ceremonial capacity.

Given that choice, I'll take the hot naked fox on the bathtub.....every single time....for higher moral character, and other reasons which are obvious.

Good for Trump.
The way Bill is looking health wise lately, I honestly don't believe he would survive the whole 1st term of Hillary's if she became president. I mean he looks weak and worn out.
He has started to drift in public appearances. He may not make it to the election. In which case, hillary is done.

If there is nothing wrong with nude modeling how can you shame someone with it?

What does Melania's modelling career from so long ago have to do with the primaries? This ad was directed at LDS women with no context that the GQ supermodel shoot was ages ago.

For all the LDS voters know they would think she's modelling in the here and now. It's low. The tactic should have been condemned by the Cruz campaign.

Pandora's box is now opened. It crossed a line.

This is unreal. Cruz and his supporters are assholes. Cruz is trying to say he's running a campaign that's not politics as usual.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight scumbuckets. I'm really disgusted with Cruz supporters now. Melania was a professional model and she was one of several to do this shoot for GQ.

Teddy is just jealous that HE hasn't got enough money to buy a Trophy Wife like that...

Found a great post from none other than tinydancer slut shaming Sandra Fluke!

holy toledo:lol:

I love it.

She's a slut. Who do you think she votes for.? Too funny.

She was fair game. Candidates wives have been off limits. Until now.

Off limits?

How about Republican attacks against Hillary and claims Michelle Obama hates America?

Melania Trump is a slut, that is why Donald married her
Funny stuff... Liberals kissing the ass of sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals) calling some woman a 'slut'...

I'm not saying that Melania Trump is a whore.....just that now that she is married to a billionaire, she no longer has to be

I love it.

Off limits?

How about Republican attacks against Hillary and claims Michelle Obama hates America?

Melania Trump is a slut, that is why Donald married her
Funny stuff... Liberals kissing the ass of sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals) calling some woman a 'slut'...

I never said Melania Trump is not allowed to marry
It is you guys who are the marriage police

You tell gays they are not allowed to marry the person they love
But then choose Trump who is on his third marriage

I love it.

I see. So slut shaming isn't the problem here. Slut shaming is okay. Slut shaming is good. You just can't do it to a candidate's wife.

But you can call a candidate's wife a fat hippo, right?

Please do help clear this up for me. The nonsense changes every day. Mostly when a moronic fucking hypocrite like you gets called out on your horse shit and you go running backwards trying to make excuses.

How shocking.....looking at how President Obama's First Lady is treated- President Trump's third wife should be prepared to be treated this way often if he gets elected.

And no- this in no way excuses Cruz's supporters.
Only if she decides to be the food Nazi and tell schools how to eat. Or if she's finally proud of America for electing her husband. There's reasons people don't like obbies ole lady.

It don't see anything wrong with that photo either. I guess the nude body causes Teddy to have meltdown.

Mrs. Trump looks just like I would want the First Lady to look, and for you left wing loon bitches and homos---its either her or Bill Clinton serving in the ceremonial capacity.

Given that choice, I'll take the hot naked fox on the bathtub.....every single time....for higher moral character, and other reasons which are obvious.

Good for Trump.
he's a 3 time loser ,,,,,how much you think he paid his other wives???
How do you know he lost? What's your source? Your ass doesn't count.

I love it.

and claims Michelle Obama hates America?
Well Michelle did say in 2008 that it was the first time she loved this country meaning she hated it up until that point. What she's done since then indicates she still does hate this country. Remember her during a 9--11 memorial when the cameras swiveled to her and caught her saying "All this for a flag"

Only if she decides to be the food Nazi and tell schools how to eat.

Bad First Lady character: Wanting to encourage healthy eating among the children of our country.

Good First Lady character: Being a mail order gold-digger bride.

Some people are so fucking stupid.

CeNqhprWwAAn2Eo.jpg

That picture shows what a vomit bag Cruz is. Those are his kids with Mrs Trump. Cruz is feces.

Sorry, I'm a Trump supporter, but some people might consider a model a poor role model for the nation's women and girls.

This is a valid issue.

NOt one I'm very concerned about, but one I can see that some other people might be.

I love it.

and claims Michelle Obama hates America?
Well Michelle did say in 2008 that it was the first time she loved this country meaning she hated it up until that point. What she's done since then indicates she still does hate this country. Remember her during a 9--11 memorial when the cameras swiveled to her and caught her saying "All this for a flag"

And Trump says he wants to make America great which means he does not think America is a great country

Sorry, I'm a Trump supporter, but some people might consider a model a poor role model for the nation's women and girls.

This is a valid issue.

NOt one I'm very concerned about, but one I can see that some other people might be.
Im more concerned about a wife who is an open border lobbyist and owned by goldman sachs

Forum List

Back