Cruz to restart Campaign if he Wins Nebraska Primary?

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
I do not think he was just talking about Nebraska, so I'm taking The Hill's "story" with a grain of salt. On Becks show today he said:

"We launched this campaign intending to win. The reason we suspended our campaign was that with the Indiana loss, I felt there was no path to victory," he said Tuesday on Glenn Beck's radio program.

If that changes, we will certainly respond accordingly."

The Hill is now running with the story that he's floating the possibility of restarting his campaign.

Full story here >>>>>> Cruz floats restarting campaign if he wins Nebraska primary

How does Cruz path to victory opens up by winning any remains states?

If the math is not there, it is not there!

I do not think he was just talking about Nebraska, so I'm taking The Hill's "story" with a grain of salt. On Becks show today he said:

"We launched this campaign intending to win. The reason we suspended our campaign was that with the Indiana loss, I felt there was no path to victory," he said Tuesday on Glenn Beck's radio program.

The Hill is now running with the story that he's floating the possibility of restarting his campaign.

Full story here >>>>>> Cruz floats restarting campaign if he wins Nebraska primary

Cruz will say anything to keep Glenn from killing himself. Cruz said if he wins, he'll restart his campaign and if he loses he'll name Ralph "Obama's a pussy" Peters as SecDef

Cruz even failed in giving a definite answer:

"Are you leaving the door open, if Nebraska were to somehow, miraculously choose you tonight — if that happened, would you consider getting back in the race?" asked Gray.

"Pat's going for the hail Mary!" laughed Beck.

"Well, I am not holding my breath," said Cruz." My assumption is that that will not happen. But listen, let's be very clear — if there is a path to victory, we launched this campaign intending to win. The reason we suspended the race last week was with the Indiana loss, I didn't see a path to victory. If that changes, we will certainly respond accordingly."

Cruz jokes about re-entering race if he wins Nebraska primary

Thankfully this guy will not be president.

Good, because if there is anything this GOP nominating process needs, it's more mindless confusion.

It is political suicide in my opinion if he restarts now. The only reason why he would entertain this idea is because the Bush family along with other establishment members are encouraging him to derail Trump and sacrifice himself for the establishment.

If he is able to prevent Trump from the needed number to win the Nomination it will be his version of Custer's Last Stand because his political career will be slaughtered.

Just my opinion and I hope he win today... ( Yeah, I want a contested convention in both political parties... )

His career is already slaughtered. This could be his effort to engender a little less hate from the establishment by trying to help them eliminate Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Yo,
21934214-OK-The-Dude-giving-thumb-up-next-to-a-green-check-mark--Stock-Photo.jpg

"GTP"

I don't see a path for Cruz unless winning Nebraska comes with a Monkey's Paw. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

He just can't let it go. What's changed? Is there a bigger chance to win Nebraska now? Perhaps if the face transplant hadn't been rejected?

Have Big Name Republicans stopped calling him "Lucifer in the flesh"? Or other B.N.R's stopped saying that may be insulting Lucifer? Or B.N.R's not still saying things like "you could shoot Cruz on the floor of the Senate and no jury of Senators would convict." First B.N.R. also called him a "miserable son of a bitch" and he would be Pres. "Over my dead body" Another B.N.R said "Somebody should defend Ted Cruz after today, I'm not going to!" Has he started getting more than 20 people at his rallies?

cruz-unhinged-1.jpg

Cruz only SUSPENDED his campaign! I don't think he has the faintest idea of STOPPING to seek the presidency. A typical politician's trick to befuddle the media and the public.

The only way Ted wins my State

Promise he'll make the Huskers Great Again.

I'm not sure Vince Lombardi could even do that, so ................

Nighty night Ted

From what I saw he may have been talking about if there was a contested convention. He just loves to hear himself squeak, doesn't he?

Forum List

Back