Cruz's surge by design

I have no dog in the fight. But if the gop tries some shenanigans to wrestle it away from the winner; I along with the other 40% will sit this election out.

George will is that clown that thought free agency was good for baseball. Ya,he's a Yankees fan.
The richer teams are getting the best players.

The winner is the candidate with 1237

I have no dog in the fight. But if the gop tries some shenanigans to wrestle it away from the winner; I along with the other 40% will sit this election out.

George will is that clown that thought free agency was good for baseball. Ya,he's a Yankees fan.
The richer teams are getting the best players.
Royals disagree

The winner will be who the establishment wants, not who the people are voting for.

The establishment will settle for Cruz if they have to because they know that they can control him. But they're more likely to support Romney or someone like him in the case of a brokered convention.

Trump, who will have the most votes and the most delegates when the convention happens, has to get there with 1237. Or else the nomination will be stolen from him and the GOP will crash and burn into a state of chaos.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^ That's about it in a nut shell.

Forum List

Back