#CruzSexScandal Trending

So much for his pledge........huh.....

No one's bound to support someone after finding out they're evil.
That's a matter of opinion..............The status quo will not fix this mess.........They haven't for 3 decades......This is a rebellion against the establishment that have fucked our country for personal gain.

If Trump fixes the immigration problem and brings back industry he will have done far more than the whole for decades.

Evil is not an opinion. Whether or not evil can be tolerated for selfish gain is, and it's wrong.

This is not a "rebellion" against anything. This is bread and circuses, bring on the next batch of lion chow. Don't even try to dignify this Circus of Sleaze as some sort of crusade. This is a bunch of disgruntled losers destroying the country so they can feel like they're finally worth something. Don't respect your anger, don't respect you, wouldn't piss on your candidate if he was on fire.
And as I already said.............I don't give a fuck what you think about me.........Clear it up for you.

Your a sore loser..............and you want to take your toys and go home............bye.

You say that like you think your utter lack of shame is some sort of surprise. I'm not pointing out what a pile of shit you are because I think YOU give a damn how low you've sunk. I'm doing it for anyone who's still on the fence and afraid to call out your Bedlam Brigade for what it is.
Whatever.........my position with you stands........I don't give a fuck what you think............sell it somewhere else.............

Your position is losing.............so deal with it.

copycat teddy has been trying to act tough on immigration since Brussels, but the Donald has been warning the USA and world for a long time. Donald was right on the war in Iraq and he was right on illegals killing border guards, he was right on the war, the economy, muslims, ISIS, hillary, etc....

Yeah, and Donald Trump only does business with widows through GoFundMe accounts. :eusa_hand:

Well, actually, he DOES do business with widows, but only when he's trying to evict them so he can park his limousine.

but teddys a true conservative, right? lmao.

Well, HE'S not the one vilifying rich people, hon. That's a hallmark of liberals, not conservatives.

Might wanna check your rhetoric.
BS...........the only thing missing from the establishment on both sides are the NASCAR SPONSOR STICKERS.

The only thing missing from the Trumpettes are their straightjackets. Hey, how'd you guys get those off, anyway?
Try to put one on me........and you'll see how quick we don't give a fuck what you think..........Your side is LOSING.............PERIOD.......and you don't like it.........cry me a river.

Your side is winning, and the country is losing. Could you show any more pride in fucking over America for your own lack of self-esteem?

"I don't care if we get a good President. I just want to WIN!"

Trump speaks for the non politician.

Trump speaks for the easily-gulled imbecile.

keep telling the majority of GOP voters they are stupid.

That might actually apply if Donny Boy had ever even once had the majority of GOP voters behind him.
So complains the one supporting a candidate with less votes, and less states.........needing 82% to hit the magic number.

I'm not amazed that he'd cheat. I am amazed that there might be 8 women on the planet that would actually fuck that guy....

So much for his pledge........huh.....

That's a matter of opinion..............The status quo will not fix this mess.........They haven't for 3 decades......This is a rebellion against the establishment that have fucked our country for personal gain.

If Trump fixes the immigration problem and brings back industry he will have done far more than the whole for decades.

Evil is not an opinion. Whether or not evil can be tolerated for selfish gain is, and it's wrong.

This is not a "rebellion" against anything. This is bread and circuses, bring on the next batch of lion chow. Don't even try to dignify this Circus of Sleaze as some sort of crusade. This is a bunch of disgruntled losers destroying the country so they can feel like they're finally worth something. Don't respect your anger, don't respect you, wouldn't piss on your candidate if he was on fire.
And as I already said.............I don't give a fuck what you think about me.........Clear it up for you.

Your a sore loser..............and you want to take your toys and go home............bye.

You say that like you think your utter lack of shame is some sort of surprise. I'm not pointing out what a pile of shit you are because I think YOU give a damn how low you've sunk. I'm doing it for anyone who's still on the fence and afraid to call out your Bedlam Brigade for what it is.

Levin- is that you? Medved? Beck? lmfao.

but teddys a true conservative, right? lmao.

Well, HE'S not the one vilifying rich people, hon. That's a hallmark of liberals, not conservatives.

BS...........the only thing missing from the establishment on both sides are the NASCAR SPONSOR STICKERS.

The only thing missing from the Trumpettes are their straightjackets. Hey, how'd you guys get those off, anyway?
Try to put one on me........and you'll see how quick we don't give a fuck what you think..........Your side is LOSING.............PERIOD.......and you don't like it.........cry me a river.

Your side is winning, and the country is losing. Could you show any more pride in fucking over America for your own lack of self-esteem?

LOL

Again, a matter of opinion............which clearly doesn't resonate with the voters..

copycat teddy has been trying to act tough on immigration since Brussels, but the Donald has been warning the USA and world for a long time. Donald was right on the war in Iraq and he was right on illegals killing border guards, he was right on the war, the economy, muslims, ISIS, hillary, etc....

I take it they didn't have Internet in the group home. Ted's the one who's been tough on immigration all along; TRUMP is the Johnny-Come-Lately tagalong who used illegal workers to build and staff his businesses.

Bozo, is that you? Ronald? Clarabelle?

LOL

Again, a matter of opinion............which clearly doesn't resonate with the voters..

Uh-huh. Might want to check the Vegas oddsmakers. The betting on Trump is dropping.

giphy.gif

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOL

Uh-huh. Might want to check the Vegas oddsmakers. The betting on Trump is dropping.
Because of people like you and the attack campaign from both sides.........LOL

They all said he wouldn't get this far..........They have all been wrong.

giphy.gif

No, sweetie, even if you "win", I still win, because you're going to have Donald Trump hung around your neck like a rotting bag of shit for the next four years . . . unless you take a page out of his book and run away crying.

giphy.gif

No, sweetie, even if you "win", I still win, because you're going to have Donald Trump hung around your neck like a rotting bag of shit for the next four years . . . unless you take a page out of his book and run away crying.
The only way that happens is if people like you vote for the Hildabeast or stay home............

It will be on you................Go get your Hillary bumper sticker.

LOL

Because of people like you and the attack campaign from both sides.........LOL

They all said he wouldn't get this far..........They have all been wrong.

Yeah, yeah, been there, heard that. Trump is perfect and innocent, and he's JUST defending himself against the unprecedented abuse.

For an alleged tough guy, he sure does whine and cry a lot. Probably the only Presidential campaign ever where the staff included an Official Tissue Carrier.

Forum List

Back