#CruzSexScandal Trending

Do you know where the first place was that I heard about this story? It wasn't a serious journalistic report on it. It wasn't even the National Enquirer itself (because yeah, like I'd read that rag). It was Trumpette Stacy Dash, demanding an investigation of Cruz's sex life.

The story quoted exactly one person directly: a shill for Trump named Roger Stone.

Trump's own spokesperson was one of the women implicated, and when she denied it, she took the opportunity to throw shade at the other women.

Again, to quote my new hero, Matt Walsh, "this thing has Trump's dirty, stubby fingerprints all over it."

Congratulations, Donny Boy. The GOPe may now "steal" the nomination and hand it to anyone else they like, including Mickey Mouse or Big Bird, and I won't say one fucking word in your defense. In fact, I'll cheer as I head to the polls to vote for someone who isn't you while you sit and pout.

Donald has also opened Cruz up for a third party run. He isn't going to back Trump if he is the nominee.
So much for his pledge........huh.....

If he wanted his support trump shouldn't have betrayed his trust. No one who falsely attacks my family would ever have my support. Marital goes trump politics
They tried the Ivana ad first................you know damn well Cruz has access to these PAC's that they later deny using............They drew first blood.

You know very well he doesn't have access to any PACs. If he had he would be facing criminal charges right now.

Yeah that's It. That's the ticket! (wink, nod, guffaw)....

Personality and bringing sides together with the split congress is key in today's politics. Trump has the personality and the experience to make good deals for the US and American people, in general. Cruz will get nothing done. No one likes him- even his own Party! lmao.

New Book Explains Why Ted Cruz Can't Win Without Winning Over GOP Establishment
Movement Conservatives, Cruz's Base, Are Less Than 40% of the GOP; Establishment Conservatives Will Decide Who Wins

January 21, 2016 07:41 ET | Source: Henry Olsen and Dante Scala
WASHINGTON, Jan. 21, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sen. Ted Cruz has rocketed to the top of the Iowa polls, and to second in national polls, on the strength of backing from religious and Tea Party "very conservative" voters. But a new book shows that won't be enough to elect the brilliant but controversial first term lawmaker. According to co-authors Henry Olsen and Dante Scala, Cruz can win only by winning over the very establishment conservatives he has built his career by antagonizing.

Olsen and Scala's new book, Four Faces of the Republican Party: The Fight for the 2016 Presidential Nomination, uses twenty years of exit poll data to break the GOP into four ideological factions. "Very conservative evangelicals," who are 20-25 percent of the party, and "very conservative seculars," who are 10-15 percent of the party, are Cruz's base. Polls show that Cruz leads the field, even Donald Trump, among these two groups. But together these factions are 35-40 percent of the Party. To win, Cruz needs to capture at least one of the other factions.

Moderates, who are 25-30 percent of the GOP, are the group least likely to back the vociferously conservative Texas Senator. So to win, the authors conclude, Cruz must turn to the group he has criticized the most: the establishment "somewhat conservative".

"'Somewhat conservatives' are the most powerful and the least understood of the GOP's four factions," says co-author Henry Olsen, a Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center. "These voters are conservative in both senses of the word: they favor movement conservative ideals but are also classically cautious and suspicious of rapid change. These are the voters who prefer John Boehner or Mitch McConnell to the Tea Party - and they are the largest faction in the GOP."

Olsen and Scala show that "somewhat conservatives" are about 35-40 percent of the GOP, and they are the only faction that has backed every GOP nominee in the last four election cycles. When they allied with moderates, they nominated Bob Dole, John McCain, and Mitt Romney. When they allied with the two "very" conservative factions, they nominated George W. Bush.

"The path to the nomination runs through the 'Boehner conservatives'," Olsen said. "That will be a very tough challenge for Sen. Cruz to meet."

New Book Explains Why Ted Cruz Can't Win Without Winning Over GOP Establishment

I'm sorry, are you thinking that you're making some sort of brilliant point? Because if you're going for, "We have to vote for Trump to WIN!" you can shove that right up your ass. If God Almighty Himself came down and told me to vote for Donald Trump, I'd choose to go to Hell first.
Well you need to get your bumper sticker then and join the Dems and the establishment there..............

Right after you get your horns and pitchfork and go stand where you belong.
If that is coming for someone who's against the establishment and corruption up there.............Hand them the fuck over.......Have you figured it out yet that I don't give a fuck what you think.

BREAKING: 3 new women involved in #CruzSexScandal, total women now 8!

Still Report # 736 - Enquirer: 3 More Cruz Babes
According to an update by the National Enquirer, three new Ted Cruz lovers have spoken out, bringing the total to 8. This confirms earlier rumors that much more was to come

MicroChip on Twitter

At least we know that he isn't a fag...But he is a cheat!

You are one sexually obsessed individual.

Very creepy

Judge Janine Pirro was right. ONLY Trump can change the establishment and business as usual. BOTH the GOP and DNC are in bed together. BOTH hate Trump because he is not bought like EVERY OTHER candidate.

the ground swell of support for Trump is that he is the only outsider who has the best interests of the American people at heart starting with trade, the border, immigration, the economy, etc... JOBS/PEACE.

Even if it's half true....meaning half the amount of women, they must have been hard up. I still can't get over what Gracie put in my head last night. :puke:

Levin et al are going to have to do some SERIOUS back tracking on Trump come this summer.....

No we don't. You don't get it. We are not supporting Trump. Whether he is the nominee or not. He will not get our support. We will not support evil.

This was just rumors. None of the other left wing rags would even pick this story up it was so false.

Not for one moment would I ever believe that there are either women on Planet Earth who would get in CreepyCruz's bed.

For that matter, if Trumpery wasn't loaded, no one would get in his bed either.

I don't care much who they're sleeping with but I do care if they can do the job. This past few months has shown that neither of them can.

BREAKING: 3 new women involved in #CruzSexScandal, total women now 8!

Still Report # 736 - Enquirer: 3 More Cruz Babes
According to an update by the National Enquirer, three new Ted Cruz lovers have spoken out, bringing the total to 8. This confirms earlier rumors that much more was to come

MicroChip on Twitter

At least we know that he isn't a fag...But he is a cheat!

You are one sexually obsessed individual.

Very creepy

It's got nothing to do with being sexually obsessed. It's got to do with a hypocrite who claims moral superiority while enjoying the things he condemns others for.

Forum List

Back