Crying 20-Year Old Capitol Rioter Sentenced After Trying to Argue His Brain Wasn’t Fully Developed

The fellow looks gay, so he should enjoy the Big House. But if he needs to make sure that his cellie is cool with it, or he's going to get his wig split if he makes a move on someone who is Normative.
"The big house?" The kid got 14 days in jail. Lol..

You haven't watched it, otherwise you wouldn't be coming out with all that shite. From day one, you Lefties have cried about Trump.
YES, I did.
The reason why we complained?

Clinton- 65,858,514 votes.
Trump- 62,984,828 votes.
Very weird, that's why I came to American politics to find out what mental conditions you Lefties suffer from. And you've cried ever since, from nothingburger to nothingburger. You Democrats are such spastics, you claim you want to save Democracy, yet in the same breath, didn't accept Trump as your president from an election. Can you see how retarded you guys are.
See above, you moron.
The orange retard lost.................twice.

Biden- 81,268.924 votes.
Trump- 74,216,154 votes.

The Democrats have made the impeachment process a laughing joke.
That would be the Republicans.
See below.

Never seen it so misused over your hissy fits.
Sure, retard.

September 1 2021
Several prominent Republicans, including Sens. Josh Hawley of Missouri and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, called on Biden to resign and raised the prospect of impeachment.

January 5 2022
Elise Stefanik, the House GOP Conference Chairwoman from New York, said that anything was on the table if her party can overtake the House in the coming elections. And that even included impeaching President Joe Biden. She said the “anything is on the table” line when asked about impeachment, according to one news outlet.

January 6 2022
Ted Cruz (R-TX) argued that Biden’s immigration policy and handling of the border could be grounds for a future Republican-led impeachment effort.

Surprised you didn't put golfing and farting on the high crimes and misdemeanor list.
If it were, Trump would have been impeached, his first month in office.

“I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf,” he told supporters in Virginia.

The first month in office............ONE week playing golf.

Then if you empty your mind, fuck me that was quick, and watch Trump's speech, you will find 99% of it just incoherent waffle,
Trump's usual incoherent babbling.
then you have the part where he told people to march peacefully and cheer on senators.
Then you have the pat where the orange traitor said:

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," Trump said.

I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.

And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.

The Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

Today is not the end, it's just the beginning.

We must stop the steal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again.

Our brightest days are before us. Our greatest achievements, still away.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

The orange coward never did, he went to sit in front of his TV.

As some rioted, you fucking retard think Trump said, "Break in and riot".
That's what his cult thought, then they did.

If you're American, Americans have my sympathy that they have such a retard in their society
As the NHS, psychiatric division, is working overtime on your dumbass?
Bet they regret it's free, now.

Last edited:
Sorry Tommy, the vast of the Left are subjective and your post was subjective. My previous post gave you an objective breakdown of the Trump situation, my objective part was what I thought the outcome would be. Your post was based on your feelings, not facts.

Regarding Brexit, there was a democratic vote, a referendum. I did not expect the UK to leave, I understand it wasn't a legal binding vote on what the UK should do. Those that, allegedly uphold democracy, tried to overturn a referendum. The government picked a softy to negotiate with the EU, May. That was a disaster, and as Tim Martin pointed out her flaw in this process, you don't get anywhere being soft. Hence her demise.

And Nicola Sturgeon is from the same mould as you with not only Brexit, but with Scottish independence, trying with all her might to overturn a democratic decision/result. And the Lefties claim to be, the Party for Democracy. Now if you claim to follow facts, let those absorb into you.

If you and Sturgeon were democratic, you would seek a voting auditing, pointing out the fraud you feel that happened. If you're not democratic, you would just try to overturn the result.
Mrs Sturgeon is right to call for a fresh referendum. She lost the last one based on the tory lie that it was the only way to preserve Scotlands EU status. Scotland voted to remain and much good it did them.
They were lied to as were the British people around the Brexit disaster.
For smeone who relies on FACTS you choose some bizarre examples to illustrate your thinking.
Maybe you should follow boris and hide in the fridge until you can think of something better.

Unlike you, I do not believe men can have babies.
WTF?

1641968613595.png

If Trump wants a man pregnant, that man WILL be pregnant.

1641968960418.png

Trump is just that powerful.

YES, I did.
The reason why we complained?

Clinton- 65,858,514 votes.
Trump- 62,984,828 votes.

See above, you moron.
The orange retard lost.................twice.

Biden- 81,268.924 votes.
Trump- 74,216,154 votes.

That would be the Republicans.
See below.

Sure, retard.

September 1 2021
Several prominent Republicans, including Sens. Josh Hawley of Missouri and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, called on Biden to resign and raised the prospect of impeachment.

January 5 2022
Elise Stefanik, the House GOP Conference Chairwoman from New York, said that anything was on the table if her party can overtake the House in the coming elections. And that even included impeaching President Joe Biden. She said the “anything is on the table” line when asked about impeachment, according to one news outlet.

January 6 2022
Ted Cruz (R-TX) argued that Biden’s immigration policy and handling of the border could be grounds for a future Republican-led impeachment effort.

If it were, Trump would have been impeached, his first month in office.

“I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf,” he told supporters in Virginia.

The first month in office............ONE week playing golf.

Trump's usual incoherent babbling.

Then you have the pat where the orange traitor said:

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," Trump said.

I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.

And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.

The Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

Today is not the end, it's just the beginning.

We must stop the steal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again.

Our brightest days are before us. Our greatest achievements, still away.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

The orange coward never did, he went to sit in front of his TV.

That's what his cult thought, then they did.

As the NHS, psychiatric division, is working overtime on your dumbass?
Bet they regret it's free, now.
I defer to the great Ian Malcolm to reply to this flaming retard..

1641975353227.jpeg

Mrs Sturgeon is right to call for a fresh referendum. She lost the last one based on the tory lie that it was the only way to preserve Scotlands EU status. Scotland voted to remain and much good it did them.
They were lied to as were the British people around the Brexit disaster.
For smeone who relies on FACTS you choose some bizarre examples to illustrate your thinking.
Maybe you should follow boris and hide in the fridge until you can think of something better.
Hang on Mr. Tommy. Sturgeon told the people that Scotland can live off the Gas & Oil money. But the current push is to abandon gas & oil and at the COP20, she said in would it would be abhorrent not to ditch oil & gas for future generations. So the hag lied to the Scottish people.

Please explain your double standards?

This isnt really the behaviour you would expect from a bold freedom fighter seeking the TRUTH !!
One would hope that his enforced solitude will give his brain time to grow, at least to the size of a pea. His oath keeping friends will help him in that respect.
Silly Brits trying to tell us how the country should run. Hell, you morons can't get your country straightened out. You racists and assholes need to fix your mess before you even comment about our country, who beat your ass and then saved it a couple times.

The left coast decreed that some felonies should go unpunished but the Feds give a 20 year old kid with a clean record two weeks in the slammer for misdemeanor trespass and lefties laugh at him. No surprise here.

Hang on Mr. Tommy. Sturgeon told the people that Scotland can live off the Gas & Oil money. But the current push is to abandon gas & oil and at the COP20, she said in would it would be abhorrent not to ditch oil & gas for future generations. So the hag lied to the Scottish people.

Please explain your double standards?
You dont produce a quote but I suspect that was a few years ago and agendas change with scientific opinion.Even the tories now accept that climate change is a thing. SO that is no t a lie. Promising the Scots that the Union was the only way to stay in Europe was a blatant lie andtypical of the tories who lied through brexit and are now trying to cover up all their lockdown parties.
There is no comparison.

You dont produce a quote but I suspect that was a few years ago and agendas change with scientific opinion.Even the tories now accept that climate change is a thing. SO that is no t a lie. Promising the Scots that the Union was the only way to stay in Europe was a blatant lie andtypical of the tories who lied through brexit and are now trying to cover up all their lockdown parties.
There is no comparison.
Sturgeon lied, she constantly lies.

Renewables and the climate debate were going on long before the Scottish referendum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back