Crying 20-Year Old Capitol Rioter Sentenced After Trying to Argue His Brain Wasn’t Fully Developed

He was fined for robbing his own charity. It takes a special breed of scumbag to do that and a special breed of scumbag to support a person who does that.
But but but he did it to buy an important portrait of.....................................himself.
What the point of having a cancer charity if you cant do that ?

This isnt really the behaviour you would expect from a bold freedom fighter seeking the TRUTH !!
One would hope that his enforced solitude will give his brain time to grow, at least to the size of a pea. His oath keeping friends will help him in that respect.
If he just followed what Trump said, "March peacefully and cheer on Senators, and not some others", as opposed to rioting/trespassing etc.. then he wouldn't be in court.

Those who riot, no matter the protest and no matter how severe, should spend a bit a jail time.

I think it's dreadful when people start choosing which riots should have the rioters jailed. But, some run on agendas and emotions at a higher level than a normal person, so Jan 6th is bad and BLM riot is brushed under the carpet.

If he just followed what Trump said, "March peacefully and cheer on Senators, and not some others", as opposed to rioting/trespassing etc.. then he wouldn't be in court.

Those who riot, no matter the protest and no matter how severe, should spend a bit a jail time.

I think it's dreadful when people start choosing which riots should have the rioters jailed. But, some run on agendas and emotions at a higher level than a normal person, so Jan 6th is bad and BLM riot is brushed under the carpet.
Who is choosing ? When you attempt to subvert democracy yoy should be shot. There is no equivalent.

He was fined for robbing his own charity. It takes a special breed of scumbag to do that and a special breed of scumbag to support a person who does that.
I appreciate your kind words. Which politicians do you support please? Like Emmy winning Andrew Cuomo perhaps? Bill Clinton? HRC? Biden the "Big Guy"?

So you support trumps larceny ?
What larceny? I support his jobs plan, his economy, his border protection, his law enforcement, his gas prices, his supply chain, his unemployment levels, his consumer goods prices.....while you prefer cleaning up after Poopeypants? Are you stupid or something Forrest??

What larceny? I support his jobs plan, his economy, his border protection, his law enforcement, his gas prices, his supply chain, his unemployment levels, his consumer goods prices.....while you prefer cleaning up after Poopeypants? Are you stupid or something Forrest??
Almost all of this is stuff the economy does, not the president.

One thing that is his purview is law enforcement. What big cases did Trump’s DoJ do? As far as I can recall, he did really not that much law enforcement.

Almost all of this is stuff the economy does, not the president.

One thing that is his purview is law enforcement. What big cases did Trump’s DoJ do? As far as I can recall, he did really not that much law enforcement.
Trumps many crimes kept them busy and still do.

Who is choosing ? When you attempt to subvert democracy yoy should be shot. There is no equivalent.
That's an interesting comment you made. So in a democracy, and in America's constitution, you can challenge an election result. You can find past examples by using Google. So Trump, within a democratic framework, challenged the result and asked for a peaceful protest. Unfortunately, some didn't heed that advice, but you as being an upstanding democratic citizen believes, "Shoot them".

You have have a strange concept of democracy if you feel upholding democracy is to shoot them. Looks like you have communist tendancies.

Yeah he is a billionaire that became President with zero prior political experience…he is an idiot. LOL
Yes, that's obvious.

..Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.
. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2018

TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Are you ever not a complete buffoon?

Forum List

Back