🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crying over the election

689-clinton-crying-1200.png

Disturbing that so many RWNJs really are traitors who celebrate their elections being bought by a foreign power.

I remember when, right or left, you were loyal to your own country and fought against rigging of elections.

Congrats. You've got your fascist king but make no mistake, its not just the left who are already losing rights and freedoms.
They are traitors but those of them who voted for the Leader feel good about themselves for the first time in years.

Disturbing that so many RWNJs really are traitors who celebrate their elections being bought by a foreign power.

I remember when, right or left, you were loyal to your own country and fought against rigging of elections.

Congrats. You've got your fascist king but make no mistake, its not just the left who are already losing rights and freedoms.

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

I lost rights that I cannot afford to pay for under ACA mandates neither right or left agreed to.

Luddly Neddite this is the first time I ever felt the American public had the ability to say NO to federal mandates.

NO I don't want more coming from either leftwing agenda or right-wing propaganda, either way.

Can both sides unite in saying NO.

* if all people and parties agree, that law or funding gets a YES through federal government
* if not, then it gets a NO and reverts back to states to manage
* if states don't agree, the policy and funding goes back to the people to manage through their respective party representation where they can separate taxes and manage their own programs. If parties agree across states, they can still collaborate on national collective policies like a corporation but not mandate through federal government .

Can we organize through parties to set up avenues for representing and investing income and tax deductions into social programs run as corporate entities, schools or businesses and not rely on federal government. For managing programs and interests we can manage independently.

pvsi

Last edited:

They are traitors but those of them who voted for the Leader feel good about themselves for the first time in years.
12 Million Democrats voted in the Republican Primaries | RedState

200.gif

So you are going with the Russian hacker excuse? Have you ever considered Hillary was a substandard candidate which is why she had her ass handed to her by both Obama and Trump?

So you are going with the Russian hacker excuse? Have you ever considered Hillary was a substandard candidate which is why she had her ass handed to her by both Obama and Trump?
She was the most qualified Dem candidate who could play the corporate media game and legal connections to win.

But more people said NO to Democrats playing those political games and would rather gamble on Trump without those same connections that gave Clinton such a bad reputation.

Clinton would not even listen to her own party constituents. What makes anyone think she will listen to Americans from other parties without censoring and invalidating their input and values as well when it's not convenient politically?

Yes, I would even say sexism is a factor in this. Women like Palin and Clinton, and Michelle Bachman are scrutinized harder and expected to earn reputation and respect by proving their competence while people will trust a white businessman like Trump or Romney to know what they are doing.

Of course people will question someone harder they don't relate to. And our society is conditioned to defer to white men as leaders. I've seen this bias affect group after group, where the white men end up dominating the rest who follow along. Of course that happens.

So let's set up means where everyone can have access to education and training to work their way up in public service before running for office. Otherwise the only people who can afford to run for president are the Obama s and Clintons, Romney and Trump types with connections and millions they can collect and expend.

Instead of complaining about the candidates we elect, why not set up systems where anyone can work their way up, prove themselves, and run for office. If we have more people getting involved, then more of these biases will take care of themselves .

She was the most qualified Dem candidate who could play the corporate media game and legal connections to win.

But more people said NO to Democrats playing those political games and would rather gamble on Trump without those same connections that gave Clinton such a bad reputation.

Clinton would not even listen to her own party constituents. What makes anyone think she will listen to Americans from other parties without censoring and invalidating their input and values as well when it's not convenient politically?

Yes, I would even say sexism is a factor in this. Women like Palin and Clinton, and Michelle Bachman are scrutinized harder and expected to earn reputation and respect by proving their competence while people will trust a white businessman like Trump or Romney to know what they are doing.

Of course people will question someone harder they don't relate to. And our society is conditioned to defer to white men as leaders. I've seen this bias affect group after group, where the white men end up dominating the rest who follow along. Of course that happens.

So let's set up means where everyone can have access to education and training to work their way up in public service before running for office. Otherwise the only people who can afford to run for president are the Obama s and Clintons, Romney and Trump types with connections and millions they can collect and expend.

Instead of complaining about the candidates we elect, why not set up systems where anyone can work their way up, prove themselves, and run for office. If we have more people getting involved, then more of these biases will take care of themselves .
The feminists are out of touch with the people, that's why they forced the dems to use Hillary.

Forum List

Back