C-SPAN Poll confirms Trump winning debate vs Kamala Harris 73% - 27%

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
These numbers converting to votes means President Trump will win in a landslide! The masses who watched realize Trump was taking on 3 during the extremely biased debate against him.

debate.jpg

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There were 22 hours and 27 minutes left in the poll.

Fair point. But where is the poll itself?

I found it in like 2 seconds. Try the Sargeant News Network. Scroll up, you'll find it.

In another poll, Harris leads by 10 %. It is also noteworthy that the debate changed the mind of over 25 % of the polled people.

"More than 235,000 votes were cast by visitors to The Oklahoman's website as of Wednesday afternoon, with 125,588, or 52.9%, giving the debate victory to Harris. Trump received 100,707 votes, or 42.4%, and 10,479, or 4.7%, said neither candidate was the clear winner."

"Despite giving Harris a clear victory in the debate poll, nearly 66% said their voting intentions had not changed, and fewer than 26% of those responding said the debate had swayed their vote one way or another."

After the Biden/trump debate, CNN InstantPoll had trump winning 67% to 33%. Biden withdrew from the race SAME POLL last night said Harris won 63% to 37%.

Ball's in your court, MAGAts.

My search for that C Span poll led me to this:

Trump Leading Debate by 35 Points in Latest CSPAN Poll​

An amazingly different report of how the polling participants supposedly views the debate outcome.

Kamala is where she is because she's a mongrel leg spreader for the deep state, that's it.

An amazingly different report of how the polling participants supposedly views the debate outcome.

There is a virus in your link.

It's a twitter poll, open to anyone, meaning most of the votes come from Russian bots.

I'm old enough to remember the pre-bot era, when conservatives would get their orders to manually "freep" polls.

I found it in like 2 seconds. Try the Sargeant News Network. Scroll up, you'll find it.

I found the gene’s network. Still can’t find that poll. But I did find another one attributed to CSpan with a very different reported result.

Forum List

Back