Cue the Death Threats and Doxxing

There are no boundaries for Marxists when it comes to finding new enemies to hang. Their perpetual outrage will never stop.
Yeah you repubs and christo's just love and accept everything without prejudice or malice-Ha!

There are no boundaries for Marxists when it comes to finding new enemies to hang. Their perpetual outrage will never stop.
Yeah you repubs and christo's just love and accept everything without prejudice or malice-Ha!
A very lame attempt at moral equivalence, considering the times.
Considering the faux outrage because Trump lost the wall deal and the fact that democrats and repubs are super sensitive to their past just like it was before the blacks had equal rights.

I know this all funny and stuff.

Well,.when will it not be so funny?

You think they are going to all of a sudden see the error in their ways?

This will get worse and worse and worse, until when?

Go ahead. Lets figure it out.

Should the Ds win the WH in2020, then it should calm down. The nutjobs on the left won’t have anything to bitch and moan about.

Should the Ds win the WH in2020, then it should calm down. The nutjobs on the left won’t have anything to bitch and moan about.

The nutjobs on the left will always have something to bitch and moan about. They are perpetually miserable no matter what they are given.

Last edited:

You, are kidding, right?

Forum List

Back