Cult of party vs cult of personality

This is what a cult looks like.

View attachment 817421

If you believe your Dear Leader over your spouse, you might be in a cult.

Then there's the 5th column and I have many friends who fall into this category. They know Trump is a criminal liar but they just don't care. Either they think so is Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Clinton OR they hate WOKE so much they just don't care about Trump's corruptness or abuse of power.

The Left is all about control. You have to control us all to save the planet, do you not?

Freedom is the biggest danger to the Left, like the freedom to vote for an opposing party to the DNC. That is insurrection and fascism.
😄

It only takes one or two posts before the morons practicing projection about control cry about not being able to violently over turn an election.

The Left is all about control. You have to control us all to save the planet, do you not?

Freedom is the biggest danger to the Left, like the freedom to vote for an opposing party to the DNC. That is insurrection and fascism.
Liberals, not the left.

And your premise is preposterous.

Both parties are criminal gangs serving the DeepSwamp.

So the result is inevitably shitty.

John Adams said that we must be a "government of laws and not of men ."
The Democrat Party loathes the constitution because it was designed to protect the citizens from a rogue and tyrannical government.
The Democrats are a government of men who lie and cheat and do whatever they want to gain and maintain their power.
This is what their phony Russian Collusion and their phony Jan 6 Insurrection was all about.
This is what their phony Trump indictments is all about.
Yes.

You have Biden as a sitting President that has a son that made millions of dollars from communist China for doing God only knows what, and did not report it to the IRS. Then you have a money trail that extends to the entire Biden family, again, not reported to the IRS.

And Biden gets his drug addicted son off felony charges for registering a gun while taking illicit drugs, and you don't mention any of it.

Why?

Are you getting some of the Red China money?
What about Jared making BILLIONS off Saudi Arabia. They certainly aren't a free market capitalistic country. Maybe they aren't communism but what are they? I think Saudi treats women worse than China does. Didn't seem to bother Trump. In fact Trump made it okay to do business with the murderer prince. What's his name?

I love how you wrote RED China. Is this another Red scare election? Well a man name McCarthy is back in charge so shit.

Liberals, not the left.

What do you care so long as

A. The middle class is doing well
B. It's a safe place to live (gun violence)
C. The environment is clean
D. You are free to marry who you want or get an abortion.

Liberals, not the left.

No one likes the GOP. Both democrats and conservatives acknowledge the corruption.

Not so with democrats, however. They really think they are the only party devoid of greed, racism, and social injustice.

What about Jared making BILLIONS off Saudi Arabia. They certainly aren't a free market capitalistic country. Maybe they aren't communism but what are they? I think Saudi treats women worse than China does. Didn't seem to bother Trump. In fact Trump made it okay to do business with the murderer prince. What's his name?

I love how you wrote RED China. Is this another Red scare election? Well a man name McCarthy is back in charge so shit.
If Jarid is so guilty where is the DNC to go after the corruption?

Hmm?

And where is the laptop of him doing drugs with hookers?

And where is the evidence of him not paying taxes and illegally obtaining a fire arm?

I would love to see it, so where is it?

But to get millions from China, a country that is the biggest threat to the US in a wide variety of ways, is troubling. Just how compromised is Joe?

Hmm?

And where is the evidence of him not paying taxes and illegally obtaining a fire arm?

But to get millions from China, a country that is the biggest threat to the US in a wide variety of ways, is troubling. Just how compromised is Joe?
Trump burned the tapes of Russian hookers peeing on him.

The questions you ask are funny. It's like saying why didn't we go after team Trump when they used private emails and a private servers. I can tell you we are going after Trump for mishandling classified documents.

Republicans allowed Trump to break the emoluments clause. There is nothing we can do if after he leaves office the Saudi's give Jared $2 billion dollars. Just like Republicans really have nothing on Hunter's 20 LLC's.

As soon as Donald Trump took his hand off Abraham Lincoln’s Bible on Jan. 20, 2017, he broke the oath he had just taken to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Never before had the United States elected a president with a sprawling business empire — one that he insisted on keeping ownership of while in office — and Trump stood to have his private organization profit directly from the US government as well as foreign nations while serving in office.

That’s why, within three days of Trump’s being sworn in, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington filed a lawsuit against the president to prevent him from illegally receiving money from foreign governments. The violation in question was the foreign emoluments clause of the Constitution, which bars presidents from receiving money or gifts from other nations. And Trump was certainly on the path to breaking the law: Shortly after he won the election in 2016, the Saudi government funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars into his Washington, D.C., hotel by booking 500 of its rooms for their lobbyists.

Millions from China is < 2 BILLION from the Saudi's.

Hmm?

Trump made up to $160 million from foreign countries as president​

Then the Saudi's gave Jared $2 BILLION 4 months after Trump left office.

That's $2,160,000,000.

And you're crying about the Biden's making $2 million over the course of 20 years, and all you need to do is find they did business with China Once and you'll impeach Biden? REally? LOL

2,160,000,000 in 4 years is a lot more than
20,000,000 over the course of 20 years

2000 million dollars. That's how much the Saudi's gave Jared.

That is they way I see things with Trump and the DNC. Trump supporters will swear by him saying he is the most righteous of warriors to defeat corruption and have utopia, as where democrats swear that their party is the most righteous of warriors and all we need to do is destroy Trump to have utopia.

Guess what, they are both wrong.

So which cult is superior in terms of controlling the populace? I think it is the cult of party, which never dies. Just look at states like California and New York who think that a one-party system is the best form of democracy.

They really believe that.
Is this your way of acknowledging that you belong to a fuhrer cult? Shame? Regret? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Trump burned the tapes of Russian hookers peeing on him.

The questions you ask are funny. It's like saying why didn't we go after team Trump when they used private emails and a private servers. I can tell you we are going after Trump for mishandling classified documents.

Republicans allowed Trump to break the emoluments clause. There is nothing we can do if after he leaves office the Saudi's give Jared $2 billion dollars. Just like Republicans really have nothing on Hunter's 20 LLC's.

As soon as Donald Trump took his hand off Abraham Lincoln’s Bible on Jan. 20, 2017, he broke the oath he had just taken to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Never before had the United States elected a president with a sprawling business empire — one that he insisted on keeping ownership of while in office — and Trump stood to have his private organization profit directly from the US government as well as foreign nations while serving in office.

That’s why, within three days of Trump’s being sworn in, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington filed a lawsuit against the president to prevent him from illegally receiving money from foreign governments. The violation in question was the foreign emoluments clause of the Constitution, which bars presidents from receiving money or gifts from other nations. And Trump was certainly on the path to breaking the law: Shortly after he won the election in 2016, the Saudi government funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars into his Washington, D.C., hotel by booking 500 of its rooms for their lobbyists.

Millions from China is < 2 BILLION from the Saudi's.
Why is the DNC not going after Trump then on it?
You are gullible if you believe half of what Democrats have accused him of.

You do realize the dossier was pure fantasy, right?

Is this your way of acknowledging that you belong to a fuhrer cult? Shame? Regret? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:
The DNC tells the GOP what to do.......or more importantly, what not to do, like try to impeach Joe like they should.

That is they way I see things with Trump and the DNC. Trump supporters will swear by him saying he is the most righteous of warriors to defeat corruption and have utopia, as where democrats swear that their party is the most righteous of warriors and all we need to do is destroy Trump to have utopia.

So which cult is superior in terms of controlling the populace? I think it is the cult of party, which never dies. Just look at states like California and New York who think that a one-party system is the best form of democracy.

This is what a cult looks like.

View attachment 817421

If you believe your Dear Leader over your spouse, you might be in a cult.

It’s mental illness.

1692651337797.png

It isn’t New York and California banning books, firing school teachers, forcing 13 year olds to have their rapists babies, causing the deaths of women by taking away their reproductive healthcare, taking away rights of minority demographics, throwing women and children into the river at the border, taking away workers rights, fighting for the right for old men to marry 12 year old girls, hiding in the shadows making threatening phone calls to school board members, trying to overthrow the government, cheating and obstructing voting rights because their policies suck, and the majority of the country disagrees with them, or continues supporting a proven liar, criminal and traitor.

That would be white, christofascist, republican chickenshit, punk ass men, and the slut bitches they’re married to.

The DNC tells the GOP what to do.......or more importantly, what not to do, like try to impeach Joe like they should.
Did your fuhrer tell you that? Also, you didn't answer my previous question.

I'll ask it again... "Is this thread your way of acknowledging that you belong to a fuhrer cult?" Yes or No?

Did your fuhrer tell you that? Also, you didn't answer my previous question.

I'll ask it again... "Is this thread your way of acknowledging that you belong to a fuhrer cult?" Yes or No?
I never joined the Trump cult to begin with as I did not vote for him in the primaries.

Trump was a lifelong democrat who gave millions to people like Chuck Schumer and company while he lived in New York, and he attempted to run for president decades ago and asked Oprah to be his running mate. Oprah is a left-wing kook. And I heard him during that time make fun of people who wanted to secure the border, like Buchannon. Then he invites the Clintons to his wedding? Really?

1692655973623.png

Therefore, I don't trust the man any farther than I can throw him, but what choice do I have when he is the only option on the ballot that is not Karl Marx on acid?

I even have considered the possibility that he is a DNC plant, the only means to make the DNC viable via TDS.

Does this answer your little question?

I never joined the Trump cult to begin with as I did not vote for him in the primaries.

Trump was a lifelong democrat who gave millions to people like Chuck Schumer and company while he lived in New York, and he attempted to run for president decades ago and asked Oprah to be his running mate. Oprah is a left-wing kook. And I heard him during that time make fun of people who wanted to secure the border, like Buchannon. Then he invites the Clintons to his wedding? Really?

View attachment 817630

Therefore, I don't trust the man any farther than I can throw him, but what choice do I have when he is the only option on the ballot that is not Karl Marx on acid?

I even have considered the possibility that he is a DNC plant, the only means to make the DNC viable via TDS.

Does this answer your little question?
So, now you are claiming you don't support the orange douchebag? I don't blame you. Who wants to admit they supported the rapist, con man twice impeached, four times indicted douchebag, amIright?

And yet... here you are, starting a thread quoting nonsense about Dems just to validate the Rump cult. :auiqs.jpg:

But hey, keep claiming you don't support him while all while bolstering him up in thread after thread. Yeah, we believe you. :itsok:

So, now you are claiming you don't support the orange douchebag? I don't blame you. Who wants to admit they supported the rapist, con man twice impeached, four times indicted douchebag, amIright?

And yet... here you are, starting a thread quoting nonsense about Dems just to validate the Rump cult. :auiqs.jpg:

But hey, keep claiming you don't support him while all while bolstering him up in thread after thread. Yeah, we believe you. :itsok:
I don't believe Trump to be a rapist, much like I don't believe him to be a racist.

Trump dated a Black woman for years and asked Oprah to be his running mate decades ago, you dolts like you expect me to believe he is a racist. But then, your cult paints every GOP Presidential a racist no matter who it is, ever since Eike ran.

McCain was an interesting exception. Sure, you painted him as a racist while he ran against Obama, but once he turned on Trump, he became a statesman worthy of respect. LOL.

But your kind deserve no respect of any kind as everything you do is based on obtaining power for your little cult.

Do I think Trump may have broken some laws? Sure, we all do, including the clown in charge right now. No one debates the fact the Biden's broke the law, the only question is whether anything should be done about it.

You obviously would do anything for the Bidens and would never be as honest as I've been about things.

Forum List

Back