Cuomo is accused of sexual harassment.

It's Ok though, Orange man gone.

Couldn't happen to a nicer jerk

did he grab her by her pussy?

More whataboutism. This argument style is nothing but a deflection, and it seems to be the only one the left has in its arsenal these days.
The OP mentions the orange man so fuck off..The theme of the OP is whataboutism so fuck off yet again....

Sure it does. It changes the thread to the same observations.

Why do you care so much about policing the right while caring nothing about policing your own side? The latter has always seemed more important to me.

Why do you care so much about policing the right while caring nothing about policing your own side? The latter has always seemed more important to me.
I am not policing anyone but thanks for playing....If you be harassed at work why wait five years to say anything about it?

I am not policing anyone but thanks for playing....If you be harassed at work why wait five years to say anything about it?

Hell hath frozen over. I agree with you.

Now, with that said, I think Cuomo should be subjected to the same level of hate and vitriol for his alleged conduct as Trump was for his.

Fair is fair...

Liberals believe her, dont you guys?
Libs and Dems did dump Sen. Franken over minor bad behavior. However Franken was a real progressive, thus a threat to the establishment corporatist Dems, who run the party. Coumo is clearly a fake progressive and a true corporatist. So, he’s safe.

Yea, Franken had other shit going on. No way it was only over that one photo. We know his election was rigged.

Hell hath frozen over. I agree with you.

Now, with that said, I think Cuomo should be subjected to the same level of hate and vitriol for his alleged conduct as Trump was for his.

Fair is fair...
I am sure he will get his fair share...It comes with the territory.

accused him of sexual harassment in a series of tweets Sunday, saying he made inappropriate comments about her appearance.
Gee Orange Man does that 100 times a day before breakfast!!!
Now suddenly it bothers you!

Forum List

Back