Cuomo payback

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Cuomo, after being dumped by his party, has come out and admitted his former party is the problem in regards to illegal immigration.

Funny that.

That still did not prevent Joe Biden from standing by his comments that Cuomo remains the gold standard for leadership

Cuomo, after being dumped by his party, has come out and admitted his former party is the problem in regards to illegal immigration.

Funny that.
Can you explain what party dumped Cuomo? When did that happen?

Funny that.

That still did not prevent Joe Biden from standing by his comments that Cuomo remains the gold standard for leadership

It's amazing once someone gets out of the cult how honest they become

Does this qualify Cuomo as an insurrectionist?

I wonder how he would look in a Viking helmet.

Here ya go pokey
My apologies.

I thought you were talking about the CNN flunkie.

I'll pay more attention going forward.

My apologies.

I thought you were talking about the CNN flunkie.

I'll pay more attention going forward.
Yes, the entire family are a bunch of flunkies.

Well said.

But CNN needs to hire someone, so.....................

Funny that.

The trouble is, when it comes to the left, these statements have nothing to do with strengthening border security. What they really mean is we should do a much better job at processing all of these illegals than we do.

Forum List

Back