🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Current / Future Democratic party Voters, 'SSDD'...

Stupid is as stupid does.....some things never change for the 'well-informed' DNC voter....

VIDEO: Students hate Trump’s SCOTUS pick… before he made it

Yet another desperate iteration of a partisan hack with a video camera plopping an edited video out on a partisan blog, and some gullible thinks it's some kind of "objective" survey.

Then he'll waddle off to some other thread where something doesn't serve his agenda and cry about "fake news".

Oh the irony.

We shot this down yesterday btw.

Stupid is as stupid does.....some things never change for the 'well-informed' DNC voter....

Yet another desperate iteration of a partisan hack with a video camera plopping an edited video out on a partisan blog, and some gullible thinks it's some kind of "objective" survey.

Then he'll waddle off to some other thread where something doesn't serve his agenda and cry about "fake news".

Oh the irony.

/----/ No one said it was objective. And I'm sure the well informed were edited out, but no different than the fake polls of 350 random adults that are easily manipulated. .

Oh the irony.

/----/ No one said it was objective. And I'm sure the well informed were edited out, but no different than the fake polls of 350 random adults that are easily manipulated. .

Actually the very title of this thread infers that it's objective. With a blankie.

Polls cannot be manipulated if they're done according to science. An edited video however is the epitome of propaganda.

Several years ago some guy with a camera walked around and asked people on the street who the Vice President was.....They would have had a better chance asking a dog that was licking itself.

At the same time, while being funny, such clips are also SAD and make me weep a little inside for the future of our country.

Several years ago some guy with a camera walked around and asked people on the street who the Vice President was.....They would have had a better chance asking a dog that was licking itself.

At the same time, while being funny, such clips are also SAD and make me weep a little inside for the future of our country.
Vice presidents are notorious for being unknown..

Forum List

Back