Curt Schilling Slams Liz Warren: Senator ‘Lieawatha’ Represents Everything We Hate About Politics

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Love it.

Former baseball star Curt Schilling is reportedly planning to run for Senate in Massachusetts against incumbent Elizabeth Warren, and he’s wasting no time attacking his would-be opponent.

Warren, a favorite politician among the liberal activists, represents “everything we hate about politics,” the former Red Sox pitcher said during an radio interview on the Larry O’Connor show. Schilling thinks he could be successful against Warren because of the “disconnect” between the politics of average voters in Massachusetts and the senator’s left-wing beliefs.

“As I talk about potentially running for Senate and running against ‘Lieawatha,’ I’ve talked about the fact that the population in this state does not match the politics,” Schilling said. “There is no way that the fishermen on Cape Cod are Elizabeth Warren fans.”

Host Larry O’Connor asked Schilling to clarify his remarks: “I just want to be clear, when you mention Hiawatha you mean Senator Elizabeth Warren, do you not?” (He did.) “Lieawatha” or “Hiawatha” is a reference to that fact that Warren was listed as a “minority” faculty member at Harvard, despite being (at most) 1/32 Native American.

Curt Schilling Slams Liz Warren: Senator ‘Lieawatha’ Represents ‘Everything We Hate About Politics’

And he strikes her out with a blazing 98 mph fastball

God I hope he runs, that would be entertaining and he would savage that bitch.

The insane left will go into catatonic state when Massachusetts elects a Republican senator.

Cool. Racism and sexism, together, flung at Warren.

As always, thanks for sending more votes to the Democrats, scumbags.

What is it about liberal women that threatens the sissyboys here so much?

it will give her plenty of free time to plan her run for president.

As a politician, Curt's a very good ex-pitcher.

Wait 'til somebody asks him why he calls her "Lieawatha". They may be mean in Massachusetts but they ain't stoopid.

WhyIwon.jpg

Wait 'til somebody asks him why he calls her "Lieawatha". They may be mean in Massachusetts but they ain't stoopid.
My wife is registered Cherokee.

Warren - just a liar who made up a Cherokee heritage to get free stuff from the government.

Ism's haven't you figured out they don't work anymore? Warren is a Looney bitch, that has to go. I hope Schilling's used footage from the riots to prove she is out of touch.

And he strikes her out with a blazing 98 mph fastball
Ask him how the business he founded, "38 Studios" is doing.

BANKRUPT!!! LOL. Leaving the state of Rhode Island on the hook for 28.2 million.

But, obviously in the view of the RWNJs, bankruptcies are a good thing; the more the merrier.

Hey, maybe he should run for Senator in the state of RI. He'd get all of the republican vote just on that one bankruptcy alone.

Warren - just a liar who made up a Cherokee heritage to get free stuff from the government.

And your evidence?

Oopsie.

:lmao:
The problem is the fucking bitch is not a real Indian... The loopy kunt lives off of other people's misery… Shit for brains

Love it.

Former baseball star Curt Schilling is reportedly planning to run for Senate in Massachusetts against incumbent Elizabeth Warren, and he’s wasting no time attacking his would-be opponent.

Warren, a favorite politician among the liberal activists, represents “everything we hate about politics,” the former Red Sox pitcher said during an radio interview on the Larry O’Connor show. Schilling thinks he could be successful against Warren because of the “disconnect” between the politics of average voters in Massachusetts and the senator’s left-wing beliefs.

“As I talk about potentially running for Senate and running against ‘Lieawatha,’ I’ve talked about the fact that the population in this state does not match the politics,” Schilling said. “There is no way that the fishermen on Cape Cod are Elizabeth Warren fans.”

Host Larry O’Connor asked Schilling to clarify his remarks: “I just want to be clear, when you mention Hiawatha you mean Senator Elizabeth Warren, do you not?” (He did.) “Lieawatha” or “Hiawatha” is a reference to that fact that Warren was listed as a “minority” faculty member at Harvard, despite being (at most) 1/32 Native American.

Curt Schilling Slams Liz Warren: Senator ‘Lieawatha’ Represents ‘Everything We Hate About Politics’
He's got both of my votes!

And your evidence?

Oopsie.
Like my wife - it is her responsibility to show the Cherokee people her family history and have them agree.

Warren is just a liar and a cheat and should pay the taxpayers back.

And your evidence?

Oopsie.
Like my wife - it is her responsibility to show the Cherokee people her family history and have them agree.

Warren is just a liar and a cheat and should pay the taxpayers back.

Perhaps you don't read so good.

The question was --- "your evidence"?

And here's a sneak preview at the next one:
"Pay the taxpayers back" ---------------- for what?

And btw no it's nobody's responsibility to show the Cherokee anything, unless they're applying for tribal registration. Warren did not so apply AFAIK.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back