Curtains for the Clintons

And that made republican headlines everywhere? Geez... seek help.
Yes, that Rep rag the NYT.

haha tool.

Opinion | Curtains for the Clintons
Lol the opinion section in NYT, but front page news on every mentally diseased republican "news" source
They got clobbered worse than in the election of '16. haha.
They got clobbered? That would actually be news. I probably still wouldn't care much. You might have a heart attack, though.
It is news. haha.
You could say that about anything

Yes, that Rep rag the NYT.

haha tool.

Opinion | Curtains for the Clintons
Lol the opinion section in NYT, but front page news on every mentally diseased republican "news" source
They got clobbered worse than in the election of '16. haha.
They got clobbered? That would actually be news. I probably still wouldn't care much. You might have a heart attack, though.
It is news. haha.
You could say that about anything
Anything that's reported as news. haha.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Over the course of my six decades of life I've become adept at controlling my emotions and refraining from being uncivil or nasty when sharing my concerns, thoughts and opinions.

However, sometimes I feel a strong need to Keep it REAL.

After watching this entire documentary I've concluded President William Jefferson Clinton and former First Lady Mrs. Hillary Clinton are a pair of lowlife SCUMBAGS deserving to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of American law.

"The Original Clinton Chronicles",
Published on Oct 20, 2016 by The Clinton Chronicles

TRUMP Clinton QOL_1.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Yeah, with all that public service and good governance and a clean administration and winning a war in the Balkans without a single U.S. military lost, and presiding over a booming economy, while she did her job as NY Senator, getting the aid that New York needed to rebuild, then serving as Secretary of State during a time when the U.S. was viewed more approvingly than at any time since Kennedy.
Yes. Never mind her scheming and meddling and the collapse of Libya when she was Secretary of State and the chaos the Middle East is still embroiled in due to it. And forget all about her little email fiasco and blatant influence peddling.
And if you don't look at all the killings and law breaking Al Capone was responsible for he did a pretty good job too.
Let's also not forget,abandoning 4 men in Benghazi and her brilliant maneuver in the stock market, turning $1000 into $100,000 and giving away 1/5 of our uranium to Putin and paying for a dossier in an attempt to influence the outcome of an election by Russia.

Clinton’s will visit Crooked Donnie in prison

Let's also not forget,abandoning 4 men in Benghazi and her brilliant maneuver in the stock market, turning $1000 into $100,000 and giving away 1/5 of our uranium to Putin and paying for a dossier in an attempt to influence the outcome of an election by Russia.

No one was abandoned in Benghazi, not an ounce of "our" uranium went to Putin, Hillary sat on the Steele dossier until after the election - quite the attempt at influencing it that was - and making money on the stock market is now a crime?

After more than a quarter century in the national limelight, one might think there's something real to throw at the Clintons. All we get is rants, nonsense, and bullshit. But it's quite the spectacle, Trumpletons quoting the NYT, faithfully, and the most honorable and sincere Ms. Dowd, to boot, who for more than a decade turned into a bile-spewing fountain whenever she encounters the name "Clinton", and now the Clintons, not quite filling a stadium - in eff'n Canada - is proof the Clintons are done in the U.S. of A. Because Canada, and Canadians' approval, is dispositive with regards to American politicians.

All the while, all but a few American politicos couldn't fill an average-sized kitchen in Canada.

But hey, if all that rube-bait dangled before your noses gets you hyperventilating and animated for a while, more the power to you!

Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich

'When it comes to political and financial scandals touching Bill and Hillary Clinton, it’s what fighter pilots call “a target-rich environment.” To go back a bit in history, in the 1990s there were some Clinton scandals (Whitewater, cattle futures) that involved money flowing to the Clintons personally, but by and large, what really mattered were the illegal foreign campaign contributions either to a specific Clinton campaign organization or a Democrat National Committee entity.

For example, my co-author and I co-wrote Year of the Rat (Regnery, 1998), a New York Times Bestseller, which revealed the millions of dollars in illegal foreign campaign contributions to Clinton campaigns and the DNC, many of them associated with Chinese military intelligence and gangsters from Macao.

In the final days of his Presidency, while Bill Clinton was at the White House hurriedly pardoning drug dealers and weapons smugglers, across town his Justice Department was frantically closing illegal campaign contribution cases before George W. Bush could be sworn in. Something north of fifty people either pled guilty to campaign finance violations or fled the country. As part of his plea deal, Clinton intimate John Huang told the FBI that his boss had pledged $1 million to Bill Clinton in the back of a limousine.'

Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich | Conservative Book Club

https://www.amazon.com/Partners-Cri...c=1&refRID=4ZBR7PJ9NGF9PSQACAAJ&tag=ff0d01-20

In Partners in Crime, two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi presents the detailed research and expert testimony proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Clinton Foundation is "a vast, criminal conspiracy," also described in these pages as "a slush fund for grifters."

Corsi exposes how the Clintons amassed hundreds of millions of dollars in personal net worth, while building a $2 billion empire in the Clinton Foundation. The victims are countless thousands of honest people who contributed their hard-earned money to what they thought were philanthropic causes. The sordid tale involves suspicion of Enron-like fraudulent accounting practices by none less than PricewaterhouseCoopers, a "Big Four" firm, as well as the several "shell corporations" and "pass-through" bank accounts Bill Clinton has established in secret to hide what amount to kickbacks from Clinton Foundation donors and sponsors.

In Partners in Crime, Corsi provides readers the names and addresses of state attorney generals throughout the country, explaining that any one state in the Union can get a temporary restraining order from a state judge to place the Clinton Foundation in receivership and launch law enforcement examinations of Clinton Family philanthropic fraud accomplished on a global scale.

A national campaign to "Shut Down the Clinton Foundation" must be launched.

Covering up for Clinton:

Covering up for Clinton - Independent.ie

The Hillary and Bill: The Clinton Trilogy book series by Victor Thorn includes books Hillary (and Bill), the Sex Volume: Part One of the Clinton Trilogy (Hillary (and Bill): The Clinton Trilogy #1), Hillary (and Bill): The Drugs Volume: Part Two of the Clinton Trilogy, and Hillary (And Bill) The Murder Volume: Part Three Of The Clinton Trilogy. See the complete Hillary and Bill: The Clinton Trilogy series book list in order, box sets or omnibus editions, and companion titles.

Hillary and Bill: The Clinton Trilogy Book Series

Congressional Record

I believe that truth about the clintons will ultimately prevail. It is just stubborn. Winston Churchill said, `Truth is incontrovertible. Ignorance may deride it, panic may resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is.'

Last edited:
Yeah, with all that public service and good governance and a clean administration and winning a war in the Balkans without a single U.S. military lost, and presiding over a booming economy, while she did her job as NY Senator, getting the aid that New York needed to rebuild, then serving as Secretary of State during a time when the U.S. was viewed more approvingly than at any time since Kennedy.
Yes. Never mind her scheming and meddling and the collapse of Libya when she was Secretary of State and the chaos the Middle East is still embroiled in due to it. And forget all about her little email fiasco and blatant influence peddling.
And if you don't look at all the killings and law breaking Al Capone was responsible for he did a pretty good job too.
At least mine is based in reality, not the fever dreams of the Right's lunatic fringe.

Forum List

Back