Curvy nurse hits back at critics who called her figure-hugging scrubs 'inappropriate'

Not surprised that you don't understand the more subtle aspects of this issue.

I mean, we know a lot about you.

And I don't have a preference for build in women. I do have a preference for professional behavior and standards.

If you'd rather have the slutty nurse over the competent one, you deserve what you get.

Yeah, medical uniforms are not meant to be skin tight.......her clothes have been altered.
They wear scrubs so they don't get their personal clothes dirty, they have room to move, and button up shirts don't get caught on bed, on hoses, and such.

I want a medical PROFESSIONAL, not a pole dancer pretending she's a nurse.

So she should be wearing a mumu?

Why are women so petty when it comes to dealing with other women who happen to be good looking?

Nobody is saying she isn't pretty or needs to wear a bag over her head.
They're just saying she needs to dress professionally for the position she is in.
I don't see male Doctors or nurses wearing wife beaters and short shorts!!!

It sure seems that corpulent, misshapen, or just plain homely women are easily and deeply threatened by the more attractive representatives of their gender.

They're just saying she needs to dress professionally for the position she is in.
She's wearing scrubs.

nurses wear scrubs.

download (13).jpeg

So she should be wearing a mumu?

Why are women so petty when it comes to dealing with other women who happen to be good looking?

She is pretty; I'm not petty. She would still be pretty and curvy in scrubs that fit right. She altered these, and I'm betting she either took the picture when she wasn't working OR she has been sent home with this look.

Honestly, she looks like a stripper dressed as a "nurse". Which is something when you think that this is how most of the men here, with one exception, prefer nurses dress. Like strippers with scrubs on.

Real women's libbers I guess

It sure seems that corpulent, misshapen, or just plain homely women are easily and deeply threatened by the more attractive representatives of their gender.
only ugly women wear burkahs
She is pretty; I'm not petty. She would still be pretty and curvy in scrubs that fit right. She altered these, and I'm betting she either took the picture when she wasn't working OR she has been sent home with this look.

Honestly, she looks like a stripper dressed as a "nurse". Which is something when you think most of the men here, with one exception, is how they prefer women workers to dress.
That fit right?

You mean baggy?

Not surprised that you don't understand the more subtle aspects of this issue.

I mean, we know a lot about you.

And I don't have a preference for build in women. I do have a preference for professional behavior and standards.

If you'd rather have the slutty nurse over the competent one, you deserve what you get.
Here is the thing, since you are obviously pretty in the dark about women who have curves.....

If you are fine as fuck, you should NOT be forced to wear clothes 3 sizes too big because of how triggered you are --due to the fact, the only woman you can pull is built like she averages 3.5 sacks game...

These beautiful ladies are not required to dress in bulky plastic bags because of how fragile you are

841c63fb77a0a9e8897c7facde446bbc.png212ea9b3982e8bf6aa3b48399d8d097f.jpg956d421f5a4ccb2a5a0275f0f2b6c1bd.jpg

Exactly as I said. She is free to wear make up, do her hair up, whatever. She would still be pretty regardless. She is dressing like a stripper. And these guys are all for it.

I love what my gorgeous daughter does when these clowns whistle and wink at her. She says as loud as she can, "EWWW!! Did that old man just wink at me! Gross! You look like my grandpa!"

Next time these guys get this idea for a woman 40 years your junior: look out. She's not the only one who's taken up this tactic. She was in a sorority. It's a thing. :)

Yeah, medical uniforms are not meant to be skin tight.......her clothes have been altered.
They wear scrubs so they don't get their personal clothes dirty, they have room to move, and button up shirts don't get caught on bed, on hoses, and such.

I want a medical PROFESSIONAL, not a pole dancer pretending she's a nurse.
As SweetSue pointed out, she is corseted, and corsets are for strippers, not women who need to have freedom of movement in order to perform their duties in patient care.

Honestly, she looks like a stripper dressed as a "nurse". Which is something when you think that this is how most of the men here, with one exception, prefer nurses dress. Like strippers with scrubs on.

Real women's libbers I guess

R.4a3fa250058ac5adc4f3f4f37f28fc1f

Hot nurse: sir, have you ever been bedridden?

Patient: yes, but can't I just bend you over the mattress?
Patient: Excuse me where can I find the head nurse?

Dr: You can't miss her. She's the one on her knees

Yes. Scrubs are not supposed to be fit to the waist. That would be strippers dressed like a nurse for a bachelor party or something.

You have never seen a stripper dressed like a nurse they wear things like this

1658409826279.png
1658409826279.png

Patient: Excuse me where can I find the head nurse?

Dr: You can't miss her. She's the one on her knees

When you are in the hospital I sincerely hope your nurse is a gay man. The entire time.

I know nurses. In my family. I know darn straight they have radar for the dirty old man types.

Forum List

Back