Curvy nurse hits back at critics who called her figure-hugging scrubs 'inappropriate'

So you think women who understand and embrace professional standards are faggots.

Got it. This surprises none of us.
No men who think a woman can't be good looking and professional and would rather have some ugly guy attend them are faggots

Erika Diaz, 22, has gone viral on TikTok after sharing a video of herself modeling her hospital uniform, a blue top tucked into matching pants
She claimed she has been told the way she wears her scrubs is 'inappropriate'
The clip then cut to screenshots of how the scrubs are advertised online, showing that they were designed to be tucked in
In the caption, Erika insisted that 'some people just have an issue with my body'
The video has been viewed more than 12.7 million times and has sparked a debate in the comments section
Some people suggested she buy a bigger size, while others argued she can't control the shape of her body

Cuvry nurse hits back at critics who called her scrubs 'inappropriate'

Screenshot_from_2022-07-20_13-44-45_png-2459910.JPG

5b91165685ef46c64e33387dfcf4a3d7--super-troopers-funny-movies.jpg

Not guilty!
words......words.......words.....words.....words....

Instead of saying clearly, "I am here to do the best job I can for my patients", she's saying, "I'm here to get attention and possibly even to antagonize my co-workers".

I'm sure there are a hundred more subtle ways that a woman with that figure can get attention.

Indeed, this story will get her quite a bit of attention. Even if she now settles down and dresses more appropriately, she is the talk of her work place and men and women will be sharing pictures of her with each other to discuss it.

No men who think a woman can't be good looking and professional and would rather have some ugly guy attend them are faggots
You're still struggling with a complete fallacy. Women are not likely to be faggots.

And you're also still struggling with the English language as well.

Not surprising, leftist.

Erika Diaz, 22, has gone viral on TikTok after sharing a video of herself modeling her hospital uniform, a blue top tucked into matching pants
She claimed she has been told the way she wears her scrubs is 'inappropriate'
The clip then cut to screenshots of how the scrubs are advertised online, showing that they were designed to be tucked in
In the caption, Erika insisted that 'some people just have an issue with my body'
The video has been viewed more than 12.7 million times and has sparked a debate in the comments section
Some people suggested she buy a bigger size, while others argued she can't control the shape of her body

Cuvry nurse hits back at critics who called her scrubs 'inappropriate'

Screenshot_from_2022-07-20_13-44-45_png-2459910.JPG

5b91165685ef46c64e33387dfcf4a3d7--super-troopers-funny-movies.jpg

Not guilty!
I like her outfit. Looks plenty professional to me. Everything is covered. No cleavage. No camel toe.

Not to worry. Her career as a nurse is likely short lived. Nurses hurting their backs on the job is extremely common. Now add to that those huge jugs, and she won’t last long. Unfortunately.
Of course, she'll be fired the first time that some confused post-surgical patient decides to reach out and grab a handful of what she's offering and she forgets herself and smacks him.

Just because you prefer women built like old refrigerators don't mean the rest of us share your fetish....
Not surprised that you don't understand the more subtle aspects of this issue.

I mean, we know a lot about you.

And I don't have a preference for build in women. I do have a preference for professional behavior and standards.

If you'd rather have the slutty nurse over the competent one, you deserve what you get.

Forum List

Back