Curvy nurse hits back at critics who called her figure-hugging scrubs 'inappropriate'

Here is the thing, since you are obviously pretty in the dark about women who have curves.....

If you are fine as fuck, you should NOT be forced to wear clothes 3 sizes too big because of how triggered you are because of the fact, the only woman you can pull is built like she averages 3.5 sacks game...
These beautiful ladies are not required to dress in bulky plastic bags because of your fragile you are

View attachment 672764View attachment 672761View attachment 672763

Notice anything in particular about those "nurses"? (They look more like CNA's)

As usual...........................

WHOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping that, if you are ever hospitalized, you get the nurse who was hired for her tits and ass and ghetto fashion sense, rather than for her nursing qualifications. Enjoy those curves when you are coding and get a nurse who doesn't know what the fuck she is doing.

I have had the great privilege of working with very many nurses who had the highest professional standards. None of them wore the Slutty Nurse Halloween costume to work, believe me.

Enjoy your heart attack.

Which is fine, but a nurse in a hospital is not about "how you prefer women to look". She's about doing a job.
You are essentially body shaming women.......

How good her scrubs fits her should have no bearing on ANYTHING as it relates to her skill as a nurse....

Back in the day, folks like you would have been outraged at the nurse with the shorter outfit because she showed her legs....Conservatism sucks sometimes, so I get why you always want to roll things back...but nurse outfits?

f7a9cb1efc32925051bbd2229b0fa750.jpg

When you are in the hospital I sincerely hope your nurse is a gay man. The entire time.

I know nurses. In my family. I know darn straight they have radar for the dirty old man types.
I'm not afraid of gay people. I happen to have some very good friends who are gay.

I'm also not offended by a good looking women and certainly do not judge them by the fit of their scrubs

And why am I not surprised you can't take a joke.

Here's hoping that, if you are ever hospitalized, you get the nurse who was hired for her tits and ass and ghetto fashion sense, rather than for her nursing qualifications. Enjoy those curves when you are coding and get a nurse who doesn't know what the fuck she is doing.

I have had the great privilege of working with very many nurses who had the highest professional standards. None of them wore the Slutty Nurse Halloween costume to work, believe me.

Enjoy your heart attack.
No, they were all nurses...but its fun that you think calling them CNA's is supposed to erase the fact that your prudish no pussy getting ass is still triggered by a woman with curves...shut yo goofy ass up...

Enjoy your heart attack.

At least one of the old men in this thread are for sure going to end up in the Critical Care Unit for something or other at some point. A family member was a CCU nurse for years. The patients are not even cognizant, but do have to know about cardiac care and all manner of other things. My family member had to keep tracks of lots and lots of IV lines.

I'm with you. Let them take comfort in big boobs and tight scrubs. I say they have THOSE nurses and I'll save the competent ones for those of us with more sense. Fair enough.

I'm not afraid of gay people. I happen to have some very good friends who are gay.

I'm also not offended by a good looking women and certainly do not judge them by the fit of their scrubs

And why am I not surprised you can't take a joke.

Okay. I'll make a joke about gay people and see if you laugh

Like I said, when you're in the CCU may you end up with the stripper nurses you prefer. Maybe the "head nurse" your referenced, eh? The one who slept her way to the top with her fake boobs. Since that's what you admire.

Be consistent, anyway

No, they were all nurses...but its fun that you think calling them CNA's is supposed to erase the fact that your prudish no pussy getting ass is still triggered by a woman with curves...shut yo goofy ass up...
"no pussy getting ass"?

Keep 'em coming. I didn't expect entertainment of this caliber when I woke up this morning.

Curvy is a strange word. I’ve seen it used to describe chunky women. But, in this instance, it is used in a more rational sense.

I frankly couldn’t care less if a nurse with ample breasts and trim waist tucks in her scrubs and tightens her belt. A good nurse doesn’t need to be cloaked in a burka.

Curvy is a strange word. I’ve seen it used to describe chunky women. But, in this instance, it is used in a more rational sense.

I frankly couldn’t care less if a nurse with ample breasts and trim waist tucks in her scrubs and tightens her belt. A good nurse doesn’t need to be cloaked in a burka.
fat women have ruined the word curvy

I'm a woman. I don't care how these women dress or what they do outside of work. If that woman wearing the clearly altered scrubs walking into my room says she's my nurse, I immediately question her professionalism.

And yes, clothing matters a lot.

At least one of the old men in this thread are for sure going to end up in the Critical Care Unit for something or other at some point. A family member was a CCU nurse for years. The patients are not even cognizant, but do have to know about cardiac care and all manner of other things. My family member had to keep tracks of lots and lots of IV lines.

I'm with you. Let them take comfort in big boobs and tight scrubs. I say they have THOSE nurses and I'll save the competent ones for those of us with more sense. Fair enough.
Again........you are body shaming women....

You insist on thinking a nurse is less competent the better her outfit fits her body....so the more loose the outfit fits the nurse, the better she is?

Cool....

Something tells me you must think these nurses were super nurses then....you can barely tell they have breasts in those outfits...which means their patient care skills are top notch...

210416190239-01-hr-klan-history-archive-women-super-tease.jpeg

Again........you are body shaming women....

You insist on thinking a nurse is less competent the better her outfit fits her body....so the more loose the outfit fits the nurse, the better she is?

Cool....

Something tells me you must think these nurses were super nurses then....you can barely tell they have breasts in those outfits...which means their patient care skills are top notch...

View attachment 672769
Please keep the ghetto comedy coming.

I'm a woman. I don't care how these women dress or what they do outside of work. If that woman wearing the clearly altered scrubs walking into my room says she's my nurse, I immediately question her professionalism.

And yes, clothing matters a lot.
So she should wear a tent so you don't feel threatened.

Forum List

Back