Curvy nurse hits back at critics who called her figure-hugging scrubs 'inappropriate'

Again........you are body shaming women....

You insist on thinking a nurse is less competent the better her outfit fits her body....so the more loose the outfit fits the nurse, the better she is?

Cool....

Something tells me you must think these nurses were super nurses then....you can barely tell they have breasts in those outfits...which means their patient care skills are top notch...

View attachment 672769

RAAAACIST!!!

I decline. Not playing. Don't care.

I'm a woman. I don't care how these women dress or what they do outside of work. If that woman wearing the clearly altered scrubs walking into my room says she's my nurse, I immediately question her professionalism.

And yes, clothing matters a lot.
I personally know many RN's, I was married to one -- just because they are curvy doesn't mean the scrubs they wear are altered..do you understand how goofy you sound right now??

I personally know many RN's, I was married to one -- just because they are curvy doesn't mean the scrubs they wear are altered..do you understand how goofy you sound right now??

From a scrub company:

No one wants to wear a pair of scrubs they can’t easily move around in.

Whether you’re bending frequently to help your patients or your running from one end of the facility to the next — tight scrubs are a no go.

Who likes the feeling of a scrub top that’s too tight around the underarm or bottoms that reveal your underwear lines? No one.
Fitted scrubs are going to be your best friend — not too tight that you have to worry about them ripping if you bend over but not so baggy that they become a safety hazard.

RAAAACIST!!!

I decline. Not playing. Don't care.
What is racist about wearing a full robe as a nurse?

You told me the less you can see a woman's curves, the better they must be as a nurse

How about if they just totally dress up as old-timey ghosts....I bet then, they would really be able to insert an IV with laser precision...

images.jpg

Hahahahaha you lose. No. She should just wear scrubs that fit normally. Why should I feel threatened? I'm very happy with who I am.
Which would hang off of her like a tent.

Short busty women actually need a more fitted shirt so it doesn't look like they are wearing a mumu

From a scrub company:

No one wants to wear a pair of scrubs they can’t easily move around in.

Whether you’re bending frequently to help your patients or your running from one end of the facility to the next — tight scrubs are a no go.

Who likes the feeling of a scrub top that’s too tight around the underarm or bottoms that reveal your underwear lines? No one.
Fitted scrubs are going to be your best friend — not too tight that you have to worry about them ripping if you bend over but not so baggy that they become a safety hazard.

So now you speak for everyone who wears scrubs too?

When clothes are too baggy they can also be uncomfortable and get in the way of movement

Anytime I have been in the hospital, what the nurses were wearing was utterly irrelevant to me.

Having said that, as another poster said, I'd bet these pictures were taken off of shift with no one around. I highly doubt she'd ewar that during work, because frankly, it looks too tight to be comfortable during a normal heavy work day.

She should wear professional attire that does not hinder her ability to do her job.
It is professional attire...which is why in the case of the nurses I know - they have been working in their field for 20 years......

How long have you been a nurse to tell them about their professionalism?

But this is the thing with you fragile insecure Conservatives --- your need to control women never ends....and then you wonder why you have always had a hard time with them....

It is professional attire...which is why in the case of the nurses I know - they have been working in their field for 20 years......

How long have you been a nurse to tell them about their professionalism?

But this is the thing with you fragile insecure Conservatives --- your need to control women never ends....and then you wonder why you have always had a hard time with them....
You actually write pretty well.

You might try nonfiction some time.

My career in the medical profession began in 1978.

From a large hospital group in my area. Nurse would be sent home immediately. This is rule number one, btw.

1. Clothing should be of appropriate size and fit permitting freedom of movement while maintaining coverage of body.

Forum List

Back